Goob-Wayn Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no majerteen in goobweeyn. You guys live in an alternative reality.

Majerteen in jubbaland you can count them in one hand. We will make sure you guys are welcomed and taken care of my fellow brothers.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Harti founded Mandera and Beled Xaawo. Harti also founded Moyale.

@Shaolin23 everything from Gobweyn to Yoontoy belongs to Harti. Marehan have no claim to that. These are some of the reasons why Harti still support Madoobe.

@Shaolin23 everything from Gobweyn to Yoontoy belongs to Harti. Marehan have no claim to that. These are some of the reasons why Harti still support Madoobe.
Beled Xaawo today is a homogeneous magaalo and Goobweyn is dominated by us same with Yoontoy.
That's like saying Marehan have no claim to Caabudwaaq. We can turn the clocks to 2012 when we were majority in Kismayo or 1950 when MJs dominated the city. Or we can turn the clocks back to 1900 and say Marehan have a claim to the Hawd

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

To my knowledge Goobweyne is a Sheekhal tuulo Talxa Mx has been setting there since the early 80s I don’t know the demographics now Yoontooy I’m not sure about anyhow can you tell how Harti founded Mandheera and B/xaawo

Lol, If I said I bought a Sambusa from Kismayo you would say it belongs to Harti. You're biased towards your clan mate

Lol, If I said I bought a Sambusa from Kismayo you would say it belongs to Harti. You're biased towards your clan mate
Also it would be good to hear on how the southern Harti a.k.a MJs are gonna "reclaim Harti land that belongs to them and not Marehan". Do they expect to bring in Navy Seals from Bari and Nugaal to dislodge us? I don't get it.
Also we are all biased towards our clans saxib lol
To my knowledge Goobweyne is a Sheekhal tuulo Talxa Mx has been setting there since the early 80s I don’t know the demographics now Yoontooy I’m not sure about anyhow can you tell how Harti founded Mandheera and B/xaawo
Goobweyn is majority Talxe. Beesha is also majority in Yoontoy

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Harti founded Beled xaawo????
:russ:

These hartis have no shame.
I’ve heard the story of mama Hawa Hussein aun she founded Buulo xaawo it started with one hut and from there it grew as a rest stop for people traveling to mandera and wajeer I don’t remember her qabil but I remember being surprised she wasn’t mx @Thegoodshepherd was she mj

I’ve heard the story of mama Hawa Hussein aun she founded Buulo xaawo it started with one hut and from there it grew as a rest stop for people traveling to mandera and wajeer I don’t remember her qabil but I remember being surprised she wasn’t mx @Thegoodshepherd was she mj
I heard Xawa AUN was MX since I was kid. Do you have sources stating otherwise?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Beled Xaawo today is a homogeneous magaalo and Goobweyn is dominated by us same with Yoontoy.
That's like saying Marehan have no claim to Caabudwaaq. We can turn the clocks to 2012 when we were majority in Kismayo or 1950 when MJs dominated the city. Or we can turn the clocks back to 1900 and say Marehan have a claim to the Hawd
I as an kablalax gedo is my home I am from gedo over 50% of gedo belongs to kablalax most of my family are in ceel waaq and luuq iyo baardheere in sha Allah I am going back home soon to baardheere

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What is a laangaab gaal from burco berbera and hargaysa doing on a thread about Muslims and their lands? This aint hargaysa with it’s churches we are Muslim Alhamdulillah

What is a laangaab gaal from burco berbera and hargaysa doing on a thread about Muslims and their lands? This aint hargaysa with it’s churches we are Muslim Alhamdulillah

You're right Mudane, why I'm I concerned about land that belongs to Marehan. I'll stick with my tuulo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're right Mudane, why I'm I concerned about land that belongs to Marehan. I'll stick with my tuulo
Mareexan are Muslim they are my brothers may Allah bless the leaders of darood mareexan.

Don’t get involved between brothers gaal yaho gaalka dhalay christianka ah in the name of Jesus Christ nagaa taag

Mareexan are Muslim they are my brothers may Allah bless the leaders of darood mareexan.

Don’t get involved between brothers gaal yaho gaalka dhalay christianka ah in the name of Jesus Christ nagaa taag

I'm your brother too saxiib, whether you like or not, we share the same blood. You can go off on one of your rants or we can hug this one out:friendhug:, your call:umad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm your brother too saxiib, whether you like or not, we share the same blood. You can go off on one of your rants or we can hug this one out:friendhug:, your call:umad:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending