Goob-Wayn Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I think we might be cousins:hemad:
Acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim bismillahi rahmani rahim wallahi i have no relations to benjimin Netanyahu Allah forbid
giphy.gif

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Bah dubays, a soljah not boqor toyo reer miyi most our folks none even settle the coasts looooooool. We don't even farm either. We all geeljires by heart or business-men in telecoms that's if were in the city and a few waxgarads as doctors and shit and a few politicians. We punch above our weight that's for sure, but we haven't run for presidency.
Reer abtigay!
:salute:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Ina Abti, I forgive you for your comments. Your heart is full of hatred, I reccomend you go seek help. With that being said, I'll see you in Garowe soon.

Sincerely,

Your cousin:pachah1:
saxiib what is your qabiil

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ina Abti, I forgive you for your comments. Your heart is full of hatred, I reccomend you go seek help. With that being said, I'll see you in Garowe soon.

Sincerely,

Your cousin:pachah1:
Why are you going to garoowe for a suicide bomb ictiraaf mission :dwill:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, I'll take the new road Puntland is building for us to pimp slap you in Qardho, hopefully you'll give me a warm welcome:trumpsmirk:
Im from bosaso keep talking shit and we wont provide you with weapons to defend yourself in ceel afweyn

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have never seen anyone in my subclan
:mjcry:
I have many wabeeneye friends theres many here in tge uk and plenty back home in bosaso and bari in general financially book home the are a force to be reckoned with mostly business orientated.

Im from bosaso keep talking shit and we wont provide you with weapons to defend yourself in ceel afweyn

Look whether you like it or not, for now we have an unholy alliance, I'm sure it won't last long but you es just keep bringing in them shipments and thank us for slapping around porcupines in CA. You have one less front to worry about, you ought to be thankful HY sat this one out. You know we are the cream of the crop when it comes to warefare in the North.:mjswag::gunsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look whether you like it or not, for now we have an unholy alliance, I'm sure it won't last long but you es just keep bringing in them shipments and thank us for slapping around porcupines in CA. You have one less front to worry about, you ought to be thankful HY sat this one out. You know we are the cream of the crop when it comes to warefare in the North.:mjswag::gunsmiley:
Thankful? You must think harti is a laangaab its you that should be thankful that the rest of darood sat this one out i reiterate dont bite the hand that feeds you:ufdup:

Thankful? You must think harti is a laangaab its you that should be thankful darood sat this one out i reiterate dont bite the hand that feeds you:ufdup:

You don't feed us, we are paying you to provide shipments from your ports, this is a mutual relationship. You get money, we get guns. Simple!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't feed us, we are paying you to provide shipments from your ports, this is a mutual relationship. You get money, we get guns. Simple!
What happens if we dont provide you with weapons then what :ulyin:

Who really needs who:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending