Goob-Wayn Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Who owns this place? I know my sub clan osman maxamud own that kudhaa islands, do we also own goob-wayn?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Goobweyn is in Lower Juba it's inhabitants are Marehan Sade that settle there.
There’s no mareexan in jubadda hoose and Jubbada dhexe f*ck off to gedo you laangaab Jubbada hoose and Jubba dhexe are inhabited by kablalax

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There’s no mareexan in jubadda hoose and Jubbada dhexe f*ck off to gedo you laangaab Jubbada hoose and Jubba dhexe are inhabited by kablalax

I think he has a point, remember barre hiraale was camped outside goob-wayn when hassan sheikh was sending him to disturb jubaland cause HSM was furious a mamul was built without him overseeing the structure to ensure 'hiraabism' and governortore status embedded into the jubbaland constitution.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’m bah dirooble boowe what about you?

Bah dubays, a soljah not boqor toyo reer miyi most our folks none even settle the coasts looooooool. We don't even farm either. We all geeljires by heart or business-men in telecoms that's if were in the city and a few waxgarads as doctors and shit and a few politicians. We punch above our weight that's for sure, but we haven't run for presidency.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bah dubays, a soljah not boqor toyo reer miyi most our folks none even settle the coasts looooooool. We don't even farm either. We all geeljires by heart or business-men in telecoms that's if were in the city and a few waxgarads as doctors and shit and a few politicians. We punch above our weight that's for sure, but we haven't run for presidency.

We got our seat on lock down in Garowe cause we settle there similar to the reer hersi u know who settle garowe but their main clan is in burtinle and galkacyo? Our main clan is in Qardho-Bosaso-Bayla-Hafun but we left centuries ago cause of some beef that happened I forgot the story but there was like 5 sons who left, 3 got killed is the moral of the story and 2 lineages survived and we ditched out in nugaal valley. We live with the issa mahmud now.

Similar thing happened to bah yacqoub but their still strong in qardho and bari but have certain lineages in mudug due to keenadiid. You know anything about the beefs that used to happen back then with the boqor cause a-lot just said f*ck it, I am leaving.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think he has a point, remember barre hiraale was camped outside goob-wayn when hassan sheikh was sending him to disturb jubaland cause HSM was furious a mamul was built without him overseeing the structure to ensure 'hiraabism' and governortore status embedded into the jubbaland constitution.
If mareexan settle in jubadda hoose tgen harti settle in gedo.

There’s still many al shabaab Who are most mareexan and hawiye camped in Jubbada dhexe and jubadda hoose that don’t mean nothing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

There’s still many al shabaab Who are most mareexan and hawiye camped in Jubbada dhexe and jubadda hoose that don’t mean nothing.

Are they gonna be pushed out these squatters? or are they going to be integrated into the district? Cause I remember they tried that shit by bringing hawiyes into galgala and they still do today but abdillahi yusuf told them all to get out and the locals were told to integrate into the business side of bosaso and it's activities and till today they own that shit hardcore in Bosaso.

Notice it's all wadaads who are rich in Bosaso but at least their locals, they wanted to bury hawiye in there and make it a settler among bari folks and hence bring hawiye interests to the table by dividing up bari.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I know marehan don't settle historically in jubboyinka but since the civil war things have changed people say, that a demographic shift has occurred and people who never resided in the region now do. Kinda similar to how HG reside in MOG today, sure their not locals but heck they still live there don't they? they are weakened though now and get basically no position anymore besides 4 districts in mogadishu.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We got our seat on lock down in Garowe cause we settle there similar to the reer hersi u know who settle garowe but their main clan is in burtinle and galkacyo? Our main clan is in Qardho-Bosaso-Bayla-Hafun but we left centuries ago cause of some beef that happened I forgot the story but there was like 5 sons who left, 3 got killed is the moral of the story and 2 lineages survived and we ditched out in nugaal valley. We live with the issa mahmud now.

Similar thing happened to bah yacqoub but their still strong in qardho and bari but have certain lineages in mudug due to keenadiid. You know anything about the beefs that used to happen back then with the boqor cause a-lot just said f*ck it, I am leaving.
The main beef I heard about was bah yaqoub not garab saare but bah yaqoub bah dirooble when kenadiid had the disagreement with boqor cismaan and made his own sultanate likewise when bah yaqoub garab saare tried to claim the thrown but boqor cali Yusuf xawaadle defended it from them.

The rest I won’t discuss on a public forum

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The main beef I heard about was bah yaqoub not garab saare but bah yaqoub bah dirooble when kenadiid had the disagreement with boqor cismaan and made his own sultanate likewise when bah yaqoub garab saare tried to claim the thrown but boqor cali Yusuf xawaadle defended it from them.

The rest I won’t discuss on a public forum

There are other beefs that's a well known Somali folklore beef that every somali clan knows about. But there were internal beefs that other somalis aren't aware of and only true historians and poets know about it. Warsangeli beef in Bari is famous also and why they still live in bari but not as big as they used too cause there was a civil war that happened that pushed them out fleeing to sanaag and into yemen aden port. That's why a-lot of them became sea-men it's that initial population who were pushed out of bari who had kids in arabia and those kids became sea-men.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know marehan don't settle historically in jubboyinka but since the civil war things have changed people say, that a demographic shift has occurred and people who never resided in the region now do. Kinda similar to how HG reside in MOG today, sure their not locals but heck they still live there don't they? they are weakened though now and get basically no position anymore besides 4 districts in mogadishu.
Half my family are from kismayo forget what people say it’s all hearsay I have family on the ground kismayo has never belongs and will never belong to mareexan even now with an OG President guess who is the mayor of kismayo and always has been since jubaland has been formed? You guessed it Majeerteen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Half my family are from kismayo forget what people say it’s all hearsay I have family on the ground kismayo has never belongs and will never belong to mareexan even now with an OG President guess who is the mayor of kismayo and always has been since jubaland has been formed? You guessed it Majeerteen

True who-ever gets the mayor is the bulk of the population, that's why abgaal always get mayor in hamar and noone else comes close to the spot, it's cause when you look at 16 districts of mogadishu those boys sit on 60% of those districts and then still have sleeper cells among the others where they get second or third spots.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There are other beefs that's a well known Somali folklore beef that every somali clan knows about. But there were internal beefs that other somalis aren't aware of and only true historians and poets know about it. Warsangeli beef in Bari is famous also and why they still live in bari but not as big as they used too cause there was a civil war that happened that pushed them out fleeing to sanaag and into yemen aden port. That's why a-lot of them became sea-men it's that initial population who were pushed out of bari who had kids in arabia and those kids became sea-men.
No you’re mistaken when shiekh darood Ismail al jabarti grandson harti was old a frail dhulbhante and warsengeli left and settled in sool and sanaag while Majeerteen and dhisheshe iyo kaskiqabe Who were very young at the time stayed with their older brother Majeerteen

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
True who-ever gets the mayor is the bulk of the population, that's why abgaal always get mayor in hamar and noone else comes close to the spot, it's cause when you look at 16 districts of mogadishu those boys sit on 60% of those districts and then still have sleeper cells among the others where they get second or third spots.
You are forgetting might demographic change There’s many OG now in kismayo but most of the land and houses are still owned by Harti in kismayo and jubadda hoose and many are coming back from the diaspora to fix their homes and rent it out or settling back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts