Goob-Wayn Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am a Marehan laandheere come to Berhani a majority Marehan village in duleedka Kismayo where Kab iyo Lax soldiers do not control and say that shit to my face saqajaanyahow
I am kabalax laandheere we are the majority and have the most land in somalia kenya and ethiopia so play your position:denzelnigga:

Come to gedo ceel waaq baardheere and luuq we kablalax control it you laangaabs are our subjects soon we will clear you from gedo and ship you to your hawiye family in mogadisho and cadaado

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You aint no true jubba boy, you are squatter who just recently came under walalaha galgaduud nonsense, your forced yourself into the neighborhood using cayr muscle in return and guaranteed you would support ina salad boy government which abdillahi yusuf was firmly against because it was an anti darod vision the TNG, it was about bringing all 90 districts of somalia under two districts one in hargeisa and one in mogadishu and make everything outside those two towns mayors and weak powers. f*ck outta here SADE BOY.

Your shitty GHETTO(gedo) would never of been mentioned today if it wasn't for federalism equalizing all districts in Somalia with the same powers. You would've been told shut up
mayor boy your punching above your weight and jurisdiction by a nationalized and centralized constitution under ina salad boy vision.

I am a true Jubba man.

How dare you call someone a squatter when you yourself is claiming another man's land.

I'm native to my land not like you shoe shiner.

I don't give a damn about Galgaduud just because some of my clan people settle there doesn't mean I like it.

There are millions of Sade like myself that is native to our land and loves the Jubboyinka more than the poor desert called Galgaduud.

Jubboyinka > Desert

No offense to Cayr but according to Djibouti President Omar he said from his words (not mine) that Cayr are futile and are obligated to follow Marehan's rule and leadership for survival.

We used our own muscle.

I don't really care what Abdullahi Yusuf said AUN because he was anti Sade so that means he was the enemy. Because he had Sade greed.

You f*ck outta here Kab iyo Lax boy.

My regions in my state Jubaland would metioned if it's Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo.

Federalism isn't bad but I like Centralism if my clan is ruling.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am a true Jubba man.

How dare you call someone a squatter when you yourself is claiming another man's land.

I'm native to my land not like you shoe shiner.

I don't give a damn about Galgaduud just because some of my clan people settle there doesn't mean I like it.

There are millions of Sade like myself that is native to our land and loves the Jubboyinka more than the poor desert called Galgaduud.

Jubboyinka > Desert

No offense to Cayr but according to Djibouti President Omar he said from his words (not mine) that Cayr are futile and are obligated to follow Marehan's rule and leadership for survival.

We used our own muscle.

I don't really care what Abdullahi Yusuf said AUN because he was anti Sade so that means he was the enemy. Because he had Sade greed.

You f*ck outta here Kab iyo Lax boy.

My regions in my state Jubaland would metioned if it's Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo.

Federalism isn't bad but I like Centralism if my clan is ruling.
Majority of gedo belongs to kablalax baardheere luuq ceel waaq are all majority kablalax and your laangaab tribe sade are guests in gedo soon you will be sent back to Mogadishu and cadaado back to your people.

Sheikh

VIP
Majority of gedo belongs to kablalax baardheere luuq ceel waaq are all majority kablalax and your laangaab tribe sade are guests in gedo soon you will be sent back to Mogadishu and cadaado back to your people.

@nine Fam this guy needs to eat his.

tenor.gif

Stop lying you freaking liar.

Kab iyo Lax are minorities in Gedo my base region of where I control my rich regions the Jubboyinkas. Gedo belongs to only Sade only. Stop claiming my state Jubaland and my rich regions. Gedo > Bari. Jubbada Hoose > Bari.

Again kkk your lying like a kid right now.

Bardera, Luuq, Ceelwaaq are all majority Sade you buffoon.

Your the real langaab doqonyahow claiming my territory.

Go capture Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. Before you even start to talk about my Southern lands such as Jubaland my rich regions like Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe and Gedo.

Your clan Kab iyo Lax is langaab.

Your the guests in my state Jubaland and my rich soil tropical regions such as Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo.

Soon you'll get sent back to Bosaso and Garowe back to your real native people.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@nine Fam this guy needs to eat his.

tenor.gif

Stop lying you freaking liar.

Kab iyo Lax are minorities in Gedo my base region of where I control my rich regions the Jubboyinkas. Gedo belongs to only Sade only. Stop claiming my state Jubaland and my rich regions. Gedo > Bari. Jubbada Hoose > Bari.

Again kkk your lying like a kid right now.

Bardera, Luuq, Ceelwaaq are all majority Sade you buffoon.

Your the real langaab doqonyahow claiming my territory.

Go capture Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. Before you even start to talk about my Southern lands such as Jubaland my rich regions like Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe and Gedo.

Your clan Kab iyo Lax is langaab.

Your the guests in my state Jubaland and my rich soil tropical regions such as Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo.

Soon you'll get sent back to Bosaso and Garowe back to your real native people.
I am not from sool and sanaag you idiot i am majeerteen from bari, nugaal and mudug and i control my lands from bosaso to galkacyo

Mareexan are from cabudwaaq not gedo you are a guest in gedo and soon we will ship you back to cabudwaaq and mogadisho to your hawiye cousins you don't belong in jubaland cause jubaland belongs to kablalax

Thats Why the president of jubland and the mayor of kismayo and tge head of the army and the interior minister will always be kablalax.

Puntland is kablalax, nfd is kablalax, ogadenia is kablalax jubaland is kablalax the laangaab sade only own cabudwaaq:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Sheikh

VIP
I am not from sool and sanaag you idiot i am majeerteen from bari, nugaal and mudug and i control my lands from bosaso to galkacyo

Mareexan are from cabudwaaq not gedo you are a guest in gedo and soon we will ship you back to cabudwaaq and mogadisho to your hawiye cousins you dojt velong in jubaland cause jubaland belongs to kablalax

Aren't you Harti horta guunyahow?

So according to you are from Bari, Nugaal, Mudug.

So about Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn you don't affiliation with them?

And I am Marehan from my native state Jubaland my us Marehan lands are that we control is Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, I rule my lands from Kismayo to Goobweyn to Jilib to Bardera to Cabudwaaq to Harar to Wardheer to Shilavo etc.

Alx I am landeere not like you.

You are guest in all my lands.

Soon inshallah us Sade landeeres will ship you back to Bosaso and Galkacyo to your native lands.

I am the owner of Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo.

You are the maarti in the rich soil lands called Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo.

I belong in my Jubaland because it's my home native state and there's nothing that can change that guunyo guunta dhashay.

Jubaland belongs to Sade.

Keep begging Kab iyo Lax you got no other choices.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Aren't you Harti horta guunyahow?

So according to you are from Bari, Nugaal, Mudug.

So about Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn you don't affiliation with them?

And I am Marehan from my native state Jubaland my us Marehan lands are that we control is Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, I rule my lands from Kismayo to Goobweyn to Jilib to Bardera to Cabudwaaq to Harar to Wardheer to Shilavo etc.

Alx I am landeere not like you.

You are guest in all my lands.

Soon inshallah us Sade landeeres will ship you back to Bosaso and Galkacyo to your native lands.

I am the owner of Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo.

You are the maarti in the rich soil lands called Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo.

I belong in my Jubaland because it's my home native state and there's nothing that can change that guunyo guunta dhashay.

Jubaland belongs to Sade.

Keep begging Kab iyo Lax you got no other choices.
You don’t rule jubaland the president of jubaland and the ruler of gedo is kablalax you are his subjects.

How can I beg kablalax when Allah made me kablalax just like you are sade imagine if I told you stop begging sade? You see how dumb you sound.

Sheikh

VIP
You don’t rule jubaland the president of jubaland and the ruler of gedo is kablalax you are his subjects.

I rule Jubaland

The President of Jubaland is gonna be a Sade landeere.

And the rulers of Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo are no other than Sade.

You are my subjects you are minority and maarti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts