Buulo Xaawo
Sade/Mareexaan, leelkaase, arab saalax

Faafxadhuun
Absame/Ogaadeen.

Doolow-Gedo
Sade/Mareexaan, harti, absame

CeelWaaq
Garre, Mareexaan, Ogaadeen iyo Dagoodi, harti
Kablalax do not live in Luuq or Baardheere. Maybe a few families in Baardheere. Marehan in Garissa outnumber OGs in Gedo. Harti and Absame do not live in Doolow. Harti do not live in Ceel Waaq. In Ceel Waaq there is a minoritt of Garre and OGs. Beled Xaawo is a pure Marehan city.
Lol @ Faafxdhuun being Ogaden. It is a Marehan village

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kablalax do not live in Luuq or Baardheere. You might find a few families. Marehan in Garissa outnumber OGs in Gedo. Harti and Absame do not live in Doolow. Harti do not live in Ceel Waaq. In Ceel Waaq there is a minoritt of Garre and OGs. Beled Xaawo is a pure Marehan city.
I am from gedo ceel waaq is my land so is luuq and doolow

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Since when did Gedo belong to Kablalax gtfoh you liar beenaale :drakekidding:
Kablalax do not live in Luuq or Baardheere. Maybe a few families in Baardheere. Marehan in Garissa outnumber OGs in Gedo. Harti and Absame do not live in Doolow. Harti do not live in Ceel Waaq. In Ceel Waaq there is a minoritt of Garre and OGs. Beled Xaawo is a pure Marehan city.
You just admitted to it and now you are back tracking boowe kablalax inhabit gedo :russ::lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And Marehan in Garissa outnumber Kab iyo Lax in Ceel Waaq. What is your point? Gedo is shared with Kablalax? :heh:
OGs been cucking you guys now you're a MJ claiming a small OG minority in Ceel Waaq daayymmmnnn :leon:
Baardheere and ceel waaq are inhabited by kablalax from now on i am from gedo thats my ancestral land i will fight to defend kablalax land in sha Allah i am going to gedo soon :mjswag:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Beled Xaawo, Luuq, Baardheere, Doolow was never in question its Sade Mareexaan lands but Sakow,Kismayo and Goobweyn is what we should be talking about...:mjohreally:
Saakow and Salagle and Jilib and Jamaame we there brother :wow:
If Talxa leave the Geeljire life then we gonna be looking at Af--dow :wow1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance you make no sense sometimes, why did marehan get such a big portion of parliamentarians. 21 ogadens. Marehan are pushing 19. Digil And Mirifle is next pushing 10. Harti is the next pushing 7. Followed by Hawiye(sheikhaal, gaaljacel) pushing 6.

http://dhanaanmedia.com/akhri-liisk...a-jubaland-iyo-beelaha-ay-kasoo-kala-jeedaan/

Your stats can't be honored anymore if you claiming belet hawo isn't a marehan city, noone else settles there.
Most sade are part of al shabaab so in order to get their support they were given more seats in Parliament and harti got less cause all harti wanted was two things from ahmed madoobe and thats the interior ministry and the mayorship of kismayo and both positions are held by majeerteen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Most sade are part of al shabaab so in order to get their support they were given more seats in Parliament and harti got less cause all harti wanted was two things from ahmed madoobe and thats the interior ministry and the mayorship of kismayo and both positions are held by majeerteen

Sade isn't the only clan in shabab and compared to hawiye is very minimal so why didn't hawiyes get a big boost up? oh come on dude, marehan are a large clan in jubbaland not as big as ogaden but it's second in line. Why didn't Digil and Mirifle get a big boost? their massive in shabab also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts