Goob-Wayn Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I rest my case, we don't need each other, it's just convenient for now
Ask yourself this why would harti need the support of habar younis when we have darood who make up the majority of Somalis in three countries including djbouti the prime minister of djbouti is darood.

Ask yourself this why would harti need the support of habar younis when we have darood who make up the majority of Somalis in three countries including djbouti the prime minister of djbouti is darood.

You don't have our support, CA and Tukaraq are two different conflicts, both happening at the same time. We need guns, you get paid. Get that through your thick skull. Besides, it's not as if Ogaden or Marehan will help you guys out. Ogaden have a siege mentality towards other Somalis and Marehan other than one small contingent wouldn't bother getting involved.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't have our support, CA and Tukaraq are two different conflicts, both happening at the same time. We need guns, you get paid. Get that through thick skull. Besides, it's not as if Ogaden or Marehan will help you guys out. Ogaden have a siege mentality towards other Somalis and Marehan other than one small contingent wouldn't bother getting involved.
Don’t speak on darood a race you know nothing about speak only on behalf of your race and it’s you who needs Puntland not the other way around if we stopped providing you with weapons today what then which port will you use berbera :drakekidding:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The largest mj in kudha are actually ciise mohamud.

Where you get these stats from, out of your ass? This is Known stuff kudhaa islands, I know a guy in the diaspora with me who is from Kudhaa and his nick name ends in Kudhaa and it's all osman maxamud. Everyone knows Issa maxamud are huge in Jubbaland and Ali Saleban and also Osman maxamuds.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Where you get these stats from, out of your ass? This is Known stuff kudhaa islands, I know a guy in the diaspora with me who is from Kudhaa and his nick name ends in Kudhaa and it's all osman maxamud. Everyone knows Issa maxamud are huge in Jubbaland and Ali Saleban and also Osman maxamuds.
Dont mind him this dude has been kharbashed by me so many times he has developed an cuqdad for cismaan maxamud cause of me kkk

Don’t speak on darood a race you know nothing about speak only on behalf of your race and it’s you who needs Puntland not the other way around if we stopped providing you with weapons today what then which port will you use berbera :drakekidding:
Aamus waryaa. Stick your Daarood card where the sun don't shine nacasyahow

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@nine im going to meet my family in gedo next month im going back home to gedo most my family are from baardheere and luuq iyo ceel waaq:denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe how about I meet up with my tol in Garowe and Gaalkacyo and Bosaso :denzelnigga:
Ceel waaq iyo luuq iyo bardheere is my home i will be doing the dhanto in my ancestral land of gedo
source.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
There’s no mareexan in jubadda hoose and Jubbada dhexe f*ck off to gedo you laangaab Jubbada hoose and Jubba dhexe are inhabited by kablalax

You f*ck off to Bari you jealous doqon eat your meds.

There are millions and millions of Marehan Sade in Jubbada Hoose we own our region you are maarti.

And there are millions of Marehan Sade in Jubbada Dhexe inhabited by us.

Are you mad?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If mareexan settle in jubadda hoose tgen harti settle in gedo.

There’s still many al shabaab Who are most mareexan and hawiye camped in Jubbada dhexe and jubadda hoose that don’t mean nothing.

Jubadda Hoose is our main region we settle in. And Gedo is our region as well we settle in.

There are no Marehan that are Al Kabob don't affiliate us with those tuugs.

Half my family are from kismayo forget what people say it’s all hearsay I have family on the ground kismayo has never belongs and will never belong to mareexan even now with an OG President guess who is the mayor of kismayo and always has been since jubaland has been formed? You guessed it Majeerteen

Kismayo belongs to us that our city and port.

It belongs to us Marehan.

We'll become President in 2019 and you'll be scared than ever.

Lots of Ogaden. So if you had to give a percentage to each clan settles in REAL numbers not historical legitimacy because if historical legitimacy mattered wouldn't the hamar cad cad be mayor of mogadishu? they simply don't have the numbers on the ground to secure such a position. So what are the figures throw it out mr kismaayo!!!

I can tell you garowe percentages quite easy. Issa Mahmud about 50%, Bah Dubeys Osman Mahmud 20%. Then the remaining 30% omar mahmud reer hersi around 10%. the remaining 20% is reer omar, arab salax, dhulbahante, and so forth sharing it for smaller percentages.

I know we secured a garowe seat for bah dubays osman maxamud. Our MP is called Burhaan Aadan Aw-cabdi and he hails from Garowe and our seat was given based on our garowe population so it must be significant and more so then reer hersi as they don't get a seat through garowe so my figures might even be wrong.
So you have this much hatred for fellow Somalis because they're not from your clan that you are willing to give away integral part of Somali history to people of non Somali descent? If foreigners can just walk into Somali territory and establish their own cities like you're claiming non Somalis to have established Mogadishu, how isit they didn't import their people and marginalised or pushed the ethnic Somalis out of Somali lands since that's how it worked in all of human history.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Jubadda Hoose is our main region we settle in. And Gedo is our region as well we settle in.

There are no Marehan that are Al Kabob don't affiliate us with those tuugs.

Kismayo belongs to us that our city and port.

It belongs to us Marehan.

We'll become President in 2019 and you'll be scared than ever.
Most of gedo is settled by kablalax in ceel waaq in luuq and baardheere kablalax are the majority the only tuulo that mareexan settle in is beledxawo gabraharey all the rest of gedo is shared in sha Allah i am going to meet my family in ceel waaq and luuq and baardheere next month.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So you have this much hatred for fellow Somalis because they're not from your clan that you are willing to give away integral part of Somali history to people of non Somali descent? If foreigners can just walk into Somali territory and establish their own cities like you're claiming non Somalis to have established Mogadishu, how isit they didn't import their people and marginalised or pushed the ethnic Somalis out of Somali lands since that's how it worked in all of human history.
Xamar was first settled by benadiri its a fact no one can deny its there in the history books hawiye come a lot later than the benadiri folks.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You f*ck off to Bari you jealous doqon eat your meds.

There are millions and millions of Marehan Sade in Jubbada Hoose we own our region you are maarti.

And there are millions of Marehan Sade in Jubbada Dhexe inhabited by us.

Are you mad?
f*ck off back to cabudwaaq you laangaab gedo belongs to kablalax youre a guest in gedo maarti ba tahay you laangaab jubaland will never have a laangaab sade president as an harti i will always support ogaden as president and if you try to fight against ogaden harti will support their kablalax cousins and we will wipe you out you can bring hawiye with you kablalax will always rule jubaland.

Gedo belongs to kablalax my family are from gedo majority of gedo is kablalax there are millions and millionS of kablalax in gedo we will come from ogadenia puntland nfd to clear the rest of gedo from laangaab sade in sha Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending