Goob-Wayn Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Benadiri people (Somali: Reer Benaadir, Arabic: بناديري‎), also known as Reer Xamar (pronounced "Hamar") or "people of Xamar",[2] are a Somali clan. Members largely inhabit the Benadir region in south-central Somalia.

Overview
Although the Benadiri are sometimes described as the founders of Mogadishu (hence, their colloquial name Reer Xamar or "People of Mogadishu",[2] though the city itself is postulated to be a successor of ancient Sarapion[3]), their members actually trace their origins to diverse groups. The latter primarily comprise various other Somali clans, with some additional influences from the ancient Emozeidi Arabs and Persians.[1]

Reer Xamar were instrumental in helping to consolidate the local Muslim community, especially in the coastal Benadir region.[4][5] During the colonial period, they were also among the founding members of the Somali Youth League, Somalia's first political party.[6]

Read more: Benadiri people | Revolvy https://www.revolvy.com/page/Benadiri-people#ixzz5KxfKqQ2F

The Benadiri people (Somali: Reer Benaadir, Arabic: بناديري‎), also known as Reer Xamar (pronounced "Hamar") or "people of Xamar",[2] are a Somali clan. Members largely inhabit the Benadir region in south-central Somalia.

Overview
Although the Benadiri are sometimes described as the founders of Mogadishu (hence, their colloquial name Reer Xamar or "People of Mogadishu",[2] though the city itself is postulated to be a successor of ancient Sarapion[3]), their members actually trace their origins to diverse groups. The latter primarily comprise various other Somali clans, with some additional influences from the ancient Emozeidi Arabs and Persians.[1]

Reer Xamar were instrumental in helping to consolidate the local Muslim community, especially in the coastal Benadir region.[4][5] During the colonial period, they were also among the founding members of the Somali Youth League, Somalia's first political party.[6]

Read more: Benadiri people | Revolvy https://www.revolvy.com/page/Benadiri-people#ixzz5KxfKqQ2F
Lol

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
f*ck off back to cabudwaaq you laangaab gedo belongs to kablalax youre a guest in gedo maarti ba tahay you laangaab jubaland will never have a laangaab sade president as an harti i will always support ogaden as president and if you try to fight against ogaden harti will support their kablalax cousins and we will wipe you out you can bring hawiye with you kablalax will always rule jubaland.

Gedo belongs to kablalax my family are from gedo majority of gedo is kablalax there are millions and millionS of kablalax in gedo we will come from ogadenia puntland nfd to clear the rest of gedo from laangaab sade in sha Allah

You f*ck off you Bari you langaab wishing to have my rich soil land in my heartland the Jubboyinka.

Jubbada Hoose belongs to me Gedo belongs to me.

The real guest aka maarti is you langaabyo langaabka dhalay.

Jubaland will have a landeere Sade President.

Go clean the doqon cagdheers shoes you shoe shiner langaab.

I will exterminate ilkodheers from my state.

Kab iyo Lax is a fake camaraderie that doesn't exist on paper.

Harti are maarti in my state Jubaland they have no say or anything.

Harti has no debate to even put thereselves in Jubaland a Sade led project that is ours.

Go back to your state Puntland langaab boy.

Us Sade landeeres are actually the ones that will wipe you out from our state Jubaland.

Nigga so what if your ''family'' is from Gedo a region where us landeeres dominated in with our prized region Jubbada Hoose?

Just because a family that's related to you lives in Gedo doesn't make it yours langaab foqol langaab.

Lying once again now you have the audcity to say Gedo a Sade dominated region like Jubbada Hoose we have is ''majority Kab iyo Lax'' You clearly lost your mind there.

And like I said before there are millions and millions of Sade in Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo our base.

Kab iyo in Gedo is a small ratio doqonyahow.

You are banned in Ogadenia from cagdheers that you call ''Kab iyo Lax''

From Puntland you'll get pushed out.

NFD you'll get stopped.

You ain't gonna clear nobody in Gedo langaab boy.

Sade landeeres will clear you from our state Jubaland inshallah.

Sheikh

VIP
Most of gedo is settled by kablalax in ceel waaq in luuq and baardheere kablalax are the majority the only tuulo that mareexan settle in is beledxawo gabraharey all the rest of gedo is shared in sha Allah i am going to meet my family in ceel waaq and luuq and baardheere next month.

Most of Gedo is dominated and settled by Sade and only Sade likewise for Jubbada Hoose as well.

Ceelwaaq Sade, Luuq Sade, Bardera Sade. Sade are the majority of all the cities and towns in Gedo same for Jubbada Hoose.

Sade dominate Beled Hawo, and Garbaharey is dominated by who? Sade landeeres that's who.

Gedo is never ''shared'' it only belongs to Sade and Sade only.

You'll get assassinated if you go to Ceelwaaq and Luuq likewise for Bardera as well next month.

But I a Sade landeere can go to Jubbada Hoose because it's my rich region I owned alongside with Gedo and Jubbada Dhexe.

But you are langaab from Bari wishing to be from the Jubboyinka like the great Sade man I am.

Too bad your dream will never come true.

Sheikh

VIP
I think he has a point, remember barre hiraale was camped outside goob-wayn when hassan sheikh was sending him to disturb jubaland cause HSM was furious a mamul was built without him overseeing the structure to ensure 'hiraabism' and governortore status embedded into the jubbaland constitution.

Good Doctor but remember don't eat the meds you prescribe for your patients okay?

Otherwise you'll turn waa waalan.

Of course I have points I am a Sade man from the Jubboyinka.

Goobwayn is a Sade residence.

Sheikh

VIP
Are they gonna be pushed out these squatters? or are they going to be integrated into the district? Cause I remember they tried that shit by bringing hawiyes into galgala and they still do today but abdillahi yusuf told them all to get out and the locals were told to integrate into the business side of bosaso and it's activities and till today they own that shit hardcore in Bosaso.

Notice it's all wadaads who are rich in Bosaso but at least their locals, they wanted to bury hawiye in there and make it a settler among bari folks and hence bring hawiye interests to the table by dividing up bari.

No you'll will be pushed out if you come to my native Jubboyinka you real land squatter such as the cagdheers.

Jubaland = my state not yours okay?

We don't get along with anybody that doesn't follow our rules.

Abdullahi Yusuf AUN as much a good man he was he had Sade greed.

Sheikh

VIP
I know marehan don't settle historically in jubboyinka but since the civil war things have changed people say, that a demographic shift has occurred and people who never resided in the region now do. Kinda similar to how HG reside in MOG today, sure their not locals but heck they still live there don't they? they are weakened though now and get basically no position anymore besides 4 districts in mogadishu.

You know nothing about Marehan.

I have claims and sources that Marehan settle historically in Jubboyinka becuase it's my home.

Even before the Civil War in the 1800's we've been in settling in the Jubboyinka.

Demographics or not back in time and in the present we've been controlling and living in our land and there's nothing you can do about it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I have claims and sources that Marehan settle historically in Jubboyinka becuase it's my home.

Even before the Civil War in the 1800's we've been in settling in the Jubboyinka.

Demographics or not back in time and in the present we've been controlling and living in our land and there's nothing you can do about it.

You aint no true jubba boy, you are squatter who just recently came under walalaha galgaduud nonsense, your forced yourself into the neighborhood using cayr muscle in return and guaranteed you would support ina salad boy government which abdillahi yusuf was firmly against because it was an anti darod vision the TNG, it was about bringing all 90 districts of somalia under two districts one in hargeisa and one in mogadishu and make everything outside those two towns mayors and weak powers. f*ck outta here SADE BOY.

Your shitty GHETTO(gedo) would never of been mentioned today if it wasn't for federalism equalizing all districts in Somalia with the same powers. You would've been told shut up
mayor boy your punching above your weight and jurisdiction by a nationalized and centralized constitution under ina salad boy vision.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Just so you know, the Doctor hates you SADE

You aint no true jubba boy, you are squatter who just recently came under walalaha galgaduud nonsense, your forced yourself into the neighborhood using cayr muscle in return and guaranteed you would support ina salad boy government which abdillahi yusuf was firmly against because it was an anti darod vision the TNG, it was about bringing all 90 districts of somalia under two districts one in hargeisa and one in mogadishu and make everything outside those two towns mayors and weak powers. f*ck outta here SADE BOY.

Your shitty GHETTO(gedo) would never of been mentioned today if it wasn't for federalism equalizing all districts in Somalia with the same powers. You would've been told shut up
mayor boy your punching above your weight and jurisdiction by a nationalized and centralized constitution under ina salad boy vision.
Good to see some calaacal. Call us Cayr lovers of squatters or whatever you want.
We are entrenched in the two Jubas and none of your calaacal will change that.
This argument would be avoided if y'all didn't kick us out in 1997

Oh boy this thread:drakelaugh:

I think every card has been exhausted lol. Started with Maxmuud Saleebaan owns it, Then Harti owned it, & now kablalax baa iska leh :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh boy this thread:drakelaugh:

I think every card has been exhausted lol. Started with Maxmuud Saleebaan owns it, Then Harti owned it, & now kablalax baa iska leh :pachah1:
If you claim sade then why are you against us claiming our great great great grandfather kablalax? is it cause sade offspring are laangaab while kablalax offspring harti and absame and geri koombe are laandheere :mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

They came with hawiye and they will return with them sade belong in galgaduud and Mogadishu not jubaland cause jubaland belongs to kablalax the next president of jubaland will be kablalax

They came with hawiye and they will return with them sade belong in galgaduud and Mogadishu not jubaland cause jubaland belongs to kablalax the next president of jubaland will be kablalax

Triggered_pepe.gif
:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

If you claim sade then why are you against us claiming our great great great grandfather kablalax?

:ayaanswag:

Are you confused about your identity lad?

You can claim to be decendend from who ever you want :icon lol: (when it suits u:icon rolleyes:)

For a guy who has a qabiil fetish, you seem to know fcuk all about it lol.

Don't you ever compare yourself to Marehan, We where there while Boqor Darod was alive. Our history was being written 100's of years before you where allegedly adopted. (i'm not saying it's true) but it has to be investigated.

I stay true to my believes Kismaayo will belong to all Somali from who2's to qaldaan as will Gedo (if they dare come :5hcpspq:)

You f*ck off you Bari you langaab wishing to have my rich soil land in my heartland the Jubboyinka.

Jubbada Hoose belongs to me Gedo belongs to me.

The real guest aka maarti is you langaabyo langaabka dhalay.

Jubaland will have a landeere Sade President.

Go clean the doqon cagdheers shoes you shoe shiner langaab.

I will exterminate ilkodheers from my state.

Kab iyo Lax is a fake camaraderie that doesn't exist on paper.

Harti are maarti in my state Jubaland they have no say or anything.

Harti has no debate to even put thereselves in Jubaland a Sade led project that is ours.

Go back to your state Puntland langaab boy.

Us Sade landeeres are actually the ones that will wipe you out from our state Jubaland.

Nigga so what if your ''family'' is from Gedo a region where us landeeres dominated in with our prized region Jubbada Hoose?

Just because a family that's related to you lives in Gedo doesn't make it yours langaab foqol langaab.

Lying once again now you have the audcity to say Gedo a Sade dominated region like Jubbada Hoose we have is ''majority Kab iyo Lax'' You clearly lost your mind there.

And like I said before there are millions and millions of Sade in Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo our base.

Kab iyo in Gedo is a small ratio doqonyahow.

You are banned in Ogadenia from cagdheers that you call ''Kab iyo Lax''

From Puntland you'll get pushed out.

NFD you'll get stopped.

You ain't gonna clear nobody in Gedo langaab boy.

Sade landeeres will clear you from our state Jubaland inshallah.

:whoa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ayaanswag:

Are you confused about your identity lad?

You can claim to be decendend from who ever you want :icon lol: (when it suits u:icon rolleyes:)

For a guy who has a qabiil fetish, you seem to know fcuk all about it lol.

Don't you ever compare yourself to Marehan, We where there while Boqor Darod was alive. Our history was being written 100's of years before you where allegedly adopted. (i'm not saying it's true) but it has to be investigated.

I stay true to my believes Kismaayo will belong to all Somali from ****'s to qaldaan as will Gedo (if they dare come :5hcpspq:)
Confused about my tribe? I am

maxamud saleeban

Majeerteen

Harti

Kablalax

Alhamdulillah i know my tribe very well maybe its you whos confused about kablalax since you are a laangaab sade i take it you dont know much about kablalax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending