Girls avoid Nikah only! English law applies to Islamic marriage, judge rules in divorce case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Abayo he is 16 years old and doesn’t even believe somalia was colonised, he thinks it was part of a trade deal.

No point having discussions with him, it soon turns into insults and stalks you. Don’t say you wernt warned.

Says the intellectually dishonest delusional kaffir who follows me around and gives me qashin. My age is pretty clear, I'm 23 not 16. Please don't confuse me with you. I have no issues with anyone in this forum, it's only you having problems with me since everyone knows I always destroy you with facts.

I said Somalia was under protectorate, not colonized. Please learn the difference and study history you uneducated !

I was kidding. But there is a sad thing about being a gay imaam or an atheist. Sadness personified

It is quite liberating I find to have people ask question and reject unsatisfactory answers. That is how societies evolve, but what would a Somali in the west no about that, eh?
:samwelcome:

Says the intellectually dishonest delusional kaffir who follows me around and gives me qashin. My age is pretty clear, I'm 23 not 16. Please don't confuse me with you. I have no issues with anyone in this forum, it's only you having problems with me since everyone knows I always destroy you with facts.

I said Somalia was under protectorate, not colonized. Please learn the difference and history you uneducated !

You do know you're only strengthening her argument by being overly concerned about age?

Poorly lit youtube videos and links from interest groups do not count as fact :mahubowtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You do know you're only strengthening her argument by being overly concerned about age?

Poorly lit youtube videos and links from interest groups do not count as fact :mahubowtf:

I showed you a video from a respected scientist and a link that is referenced by many scientists. None of them were poorly linked, don't be a compulsive liar.

Anyways, @Steamdevolopment I don't take things personal here. We were just debating which is a normal thing to do and disagree with but you didn't need to call someone like Knowles who is well known to have physiological problems.

Since you're a nice person I will just say may Allah guide you, make you straight so you can marry a Somali man and be proud of your culture and religion. Ameen!
:fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh:

I showed you a video from a respected scientist and a link that is referenced by many scientists. None of them were poorly linked, don't be a compulsive liar.

Anyways, @Steamdevolopment I don't take things personal here. We were just debating which is a normal thing to do and disagree with but you didn't need to call someone like Knowles who is well known to have physiological problems.

Since you're a nice person I will just say may Allah guide you, make you straight so you can marry a Somali man and be proud of your culture and religion. Ameen!
:fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh:

Are you licensed psychiatrist to be able to make such statements, or is this one of your poorly sourced assertions? :wtfdis:

Do not make claims you can't support, but then ain your belief system is blind too :siilaanyosmile:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are you licensed psychiatrist to be able to make such statements, or is this one of your poorly sourced assertions? :wtfdis:

Do not make claims you can't support, but then ain your belief system is blind too :siilaanyosmile:

@Steamdevolopment Ask yourself this? If you saw someone doing this, would you need evidence for her being mentally ill?

1Ksm.gif

By the way, none of my sources were poor. I gave you authentic sources backed up by the scientists so you can't make excuses on that.

@Steamdevolopment Ask yourself this? If you saw someone doing this, would you need evidence for her being mentally ill?

1Ksm.gif

By the way, none of my sources were poor. I gave you authentic sources backed up by the scientists so you can't make excuses on that.

Yes, I would because mental illness has specific conditions and diagnostic traits, @Knowles just disagrees with you vehemently and that is personality trait, not an illness. :nahgirl:

You do not make assumptions without clear facts, especially when there is multiple explanations for a phenomenon but I suppose that is something that is yet unfamiliar to you. :trumpsmirk:

And gave you sources that was backed by more scientific evidence and you choose only a narrow set of data, while took broad set of data and claims and arrived at the right conclusion about their truth value, which is very little. :hillarybiz:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes, I would because mental illness has specific conditions and diagnostic traits, @Knowles just disagrees with you vehemently and that is personality trait, not an illness. :nahgirl:

You do not make assumptions without clear facts, especially when there is multiple explanations for a phenomenon but I suppose that is something that is yet unfamiliar to you. :trumpsmirk:

And gave you sources that was backed by more scientific evidence and you choose only a narrow set of data, while took broad set of data and claims and arrived at the right conclusion about their truth value, which is very little. :hillarybiz:

You're again writing down nonsensical essays with no basis of evidence. I gave you my authentic sources referenced again by multiple scientist and they were clear. I gave you an explanation for your questions but you didn't choose to respond to that. You dodged most of my facts.

At this point you're only trolling and wasting my time here. As for Knowles, nobody cares about that delusional . She's already known to be mentally unhinged across this forum, not just me.

You're again writing down nonsensical essays with no basis of evidence. I gave you my authentic sources referenced again by multiple scientist and they were clear. I gave you an explanation for your questions but you didn't choose to respond to that. You dodged most of my facts.

At this point you're only trolling and wasting my time here. As for Knowles, nobody cares about that delusional . She's already known to be mentally unhinged across this forum, not just me.

We'll have this discussion sometimes soon again.

Muji

VIP

Lol this is a lot of drama for two people holding their own views

I think some people are too personally invested in this forum.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
You're here to trigger faraxs.

I'm here to educate them.
Insult do not work if you know you inherent value, and you is greatness :yousmart:

Lol I came here to have fun but people are crying because I said I don’t think hell exists lool why are somalis like this? They get emotional about stuff that would never impact them.

Lol I came here to have fun but people are crying because I said I don’t think hell exists lool why are somalis like this? They get emotional about stuff that would never impact them.

It is because islam has cult vibe to it, the very reason why apostasy is punished.

They control muslim trough concept of hell and if that fails with enforcement, otherwise the system fails.

Muji

VIP
It is because islam has cult vibe to it, the very reason why apostasy is punished.

They control muslim trough concept of hell and if that fails with enforcement, otherwise the system fails.

Lol most of these people aren’t that religious . I doubt they even pray. Who gives dawah by calling women lol? I just think Somalis in general have a herd mentality and are too concerned with what people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts