Girls avoid Nikah only! English law applies to Islamic marriage, judge rules in divorce case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really believe in hell and you shouldnt use fear as a motivator in anything

I didn’t know you were taken
:bell:

If I had a DM we would be having these arguments there :liberaltears:

Fear is greater than hope, that's been the case for must of human existence. I might be jewish by the end of the year.
The six articles of faith includes hell, how could you be muslim then? :what:

Muji

VIP
If I had a DM we would be having these arguments there :liberaltears:

Fear is greater than hope, that's been the case for must of human existence. I might be jewish by the end of the year.
The six articles of faith includes hell, how could you be muslim then? :what:

When are you getting your DMs back??

@admin free my girl steam wtf

What’s wrong with being a lesbian? Grow up you idiot.
Tbh you are just as conflicted as her. The stuff you come out with really doesn't make sense.

You say there is nothing wrong with being gay but then question why someone else is still Muslim. Doesn't make sense.

mrlog

VIP
I don’t believe in Islamic law. Islam is just a religion.

Wow
Isn’t Islam a way of life?
Without the Islamic verses being uttered by both man and woman do u think the marriage is valid under Allahs eyes?

Don’t let the actions of a few so called Muslims lead u astray Walaalo

@Steamdevolopment Nayaahe inanta hanaga waalin.

Last edited:
Bunch of kaffirs bragging about living in the west. Who cares? Back home is what matters since most Somalis live there and when it becomes great again, these pathetic girls voices will mean nothing. I hope they dilute their blood in the west inshallah, it will only benefit the Somali community even more.
Ameen to that :trumpsmirk:

Bunch of kaffirs bragging about living in the west. Who cares? Back home is what matters since most Somalis live there and when it becomes great again, these pathetic girls voices will mean nothing. I hope they dilute their blood in the west inshallah, it will only benefit the Somali community even more.

As the information age dawns and the inaccuracies and logical fallacies of religion will become even more apparent, they'll only be more of us, even in Somalia.

Add to the fact that wealthy nations have higher levels of secularism, :trumpsmirk:

Instead of sharping your arguments in favor of religion, you resort to ad hominem and red heerings. :uCkf6mf:

Also why is @Knowles getting more qashin votes? :pachah1:

As the information age dawns and the inaccuracies and logical fallacies of religion will become even more apparent, they'll only be more of us, even in Somalia.

Add to the fact that wealthy nations have higher levels of secularism, :trumpsmirk:

Instead of sharping your arguments in favor of religion, you resort to ad hominem and red heerings. :uCkf6mf:

Also why is @Knowles getting more qashin votes? :pachah1:
Kkkkkk @Factz don't fall for it bradar:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: let her believe in nothing

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yea my dad told me about how people don’t get their marriages registered.

I found that odd. I was already planning that.

Why aren’t y’all getting your marriages registered?

I don’t really believe in hell and you shouldnt use fear as a motivator in anything

I didn’t know you were taken
:bell:
You don’t believe in hell and it’s in the Quran
hqdefault.jpg

upload_2018-8-3_15-43-44.png

upload_2018-8-3_15-44-17.jpeg

upload_2018-8-3_15-48-33.jpeg

Kkkkkk @Factz don't fall for it bradar:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: let her believe in nothing

Nullius in verba.

Now explain to me how Noah was on a tiny ass boat with all animals alive?

Or how semen sits between the back/rip in Surat 86: 5-8?

Or how moon was split in two Surat 54: 1-2?

Or denial of a-sexual reproduction Surat 51: 49?

Now who believe in non-sense? :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts