Girls avoid Nikah only! English law applies to Islamic marriage, judge rules in divorce case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Factual basis:
A woman after 20 years marriage was seeking to be divorced under English Courts. The question at heart was if Nikah should be voided or if the non-existence legality meant that the woman had no claim under English court and no claim to financial assets.
The ruling:
The Court ruled that the specific marriage fell under the scope of the law and should be voided as a marriage contrary to law, and that the woman therefore had right to divorce and financial assets.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/law/201...-islamic-marriage-judge-rules-in-divorce-case

Watch out girls for these faraxs, get your marriage registered as a civil marriage too :ufdup:

Muji

VIP
If you marry under Islamic law whilst in a western country then atleast get it done under western law too.

There’s been many cases where battered wives have been told to go back to their husbands or to let the children see the abusive father despite Western law forbidding it.

Personally I would never get married under Islamic law. These Islamic councils are ran by men and favour men!

May the qashin votes rain down, I enjoy them
:samwelcome:

If you marry under Islamic law whilst in a western country then atleast get it done under western law too.

There’s been many cases where battered wives have been told to go back to their husbands or to let the children see the abusive father despite Western law forbidding it.

Personally I would never get married under Islamic law. These Islamic councils are ran by men and favour men!

May the qashin votes rain down, I enjoy them
:samwelcome:

Stop marrying muslim men to begin with, except @Jerome in the house he all right :mybusiness:
Islamic law is patriarchy masquerading as viable and fair system. That's a fact:ohno:

We wouldn't need the protection of secular law if Islamic law didn't allow for this abuse in theory and in practice. :sass2:

I don’t believe in Islamic law. Islam is just a religion.

Islam is nothing if not a set rules that you're supposed to live after, including the juriproducene that follow. :reallymaury:

Btw google tripple talaq divorce and see how Islam mistreat women in divorce too :sass2:

Also there are no rules to suggest I can’t marry a non-Muslim Male in the Quran

In danish we call that "modsætningsslutning" meaning that the absence of the right to marry outside for a woman must have been intended.

Sorry babe, if god intended you to have that right he would have mentioned it :tacky:

Muji

VIP
Islam is nothing if not a set rules that you're supposed to live after, including the juriproducene that follow. :reallymaury:

Btw google tripple talaq divorce and see how Islam mistreat women in divorce too :sass2:

In danish we call that "modsætningsslutning" meaning that the absence of the right to marry outside for a woman must have been intended.

Sorry babe, if god intended you to have that right he would have mentioned it :tacky:

It would be impossible to include all the things women are allowed to do in the Quran.

What’s gotten in to you

Something has changed with this whole militant atheism stuff

It would be impossible to include all the things women are allowed to do in the Quran.

What’s gotten in to you

Something has changed with this whole militant atheism stuff

A guid for all eternity can be assumed to have included it, and it is the fact that the right like so many other are reserved for men, you think God forgot to mention women in that context? :comeon:

I'm not atheist or even agonistic :umwhat:

Muji

VIP
A guid for all eternity can be assumed to have included it, and it is the fact that the right like so many other are reserved for men, you think God forgot to mention women in that context? :comeon:

I'm not atheist or even agonistic :umwhat:

Lol you are very pessimistic about Islam tbh

Just makes me wonder why you’re still a Muslim.

Lesbian love And all its beauty,right here
upload_2018-8-3_17-22-0.gif

Lol you are very pessimistic about Islam tbh

Just makes me wonder why you’re still a Muslim.

Islam needs serious reform to conform to basic human right and logical assumptions of the world. I have every reason to be realistic about its view of women and their rights being secondary to male sensibilities and gaze.
:camby:

Nothing but the fear of hell is holding me, as is the case for many muslims. :francis:

Fiancee is trying to convert me to Judaisme and I'm taking a critical look at the alternatives. :hmm:

Muji

VIP
Islam needs serious reform to conform to basic human right and logical assumptions of the world. I have every reason to be realistic about its view of women and their rights being secondary to male sensibilities and gaze.
:camby:

Nothing but the fear of hell is holding me, as is the case for many muslims. :francis:

Fiancee is trying to convert me to Judaisme and I'm taking a critical look at the alternatives. :hmm:

I don’t really believe in hell and you shouldnt use fear as a motivator in anything

I didn’t know you were taken
:bell:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lesbian love And all its beauty,right here
View attachment 51704

Bunch of kaffirs bragging about living in the west. Who cares? Back home is what matters since most Somalis live there and when it becomes great again, these pathetic girls voices will mean nothing. I hope they dilute their blood in the west inshallah, it will only benefit the Somali community even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.