Girls avoid Nikah only! English law applies to Islamic marriage, judge rules in divorce case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deal with reality as it is, not as it should be and the reality is Islam allows for such an interpretation and that in of itself is an indictment.

The no-true-scotsman argument is mute as you project an ideal that has never manifested itself.

In the end religion is like a mirror, the way it is used is a reflection of the societal values and norms at any given society.
Is not allowing women to drive part of our religion? Is giving the men, the children during a divorce part of our religion? Are these issues due to men doing things against women or is this a religious problem.

To ease the cognitive dissonance in their mind religious people will try to justify their crimes.

Societal values and norms trumps religion most of the time in reality. So is that religions fault, if we use it to justify our wrong actions? People have been doing that for millenia.

Last edited:
@Steamdevolopment Also me bringing up that Saudi is more influenced by culture than religion , isn't a no-true-scotsman fallacy. Saudi arabia treats foreigners, workers, and women very badly, they're known wife beaters but this is definitely cultural. They've had this problem before Islam when they used to bury their daughters alive until this day. Indians treat their women like shit too but is that because of hinduism or their culture?

Are you going to register your marriage?

Hell no, it gives an incentive to divorce. People end up fighting, tell their partner that they are want a divorce and then madax adeeg takes over and no one wants to apologise to each other and then they get divorced.

f*ck that, she has money and will get money from me but never will she get half especially because she could never claim she was there from the jump when I was making money.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hell no, it gives an incentive to divorce. People end up fighting, tell their partner that they are want a divorce and then madax adeeg takes over and no one wants to apologise to each other and then they get divorced.

f*ck that, she has money and will get money from me but never will she get half especially because she could never claim she was there from the jump when I was making money.
So you just want to protect your money

Muji

VIP
Protect my marriage actually as there are people who after advice from the wrong person or if shaytaan has taken over, can decide to do things they will regret. If she won't get any money then she will think more clearly.

Ali i personally know women who want a divorce and aren’t getting one because the men can marry again and hold her hostage.

This protects your wealth but it ruins a woman’s life.

Ali i personally know women who want a divorce and aren’t getting one because the men can marry again and hold her hostage.

This protects your wealth but it ruins a woman’s life.

I would never hold anyone hostage, only a pussy does that. She wants to go, go, I will replace her tomorrow.

You think my mum and dad did what they have done for me my whole life, for me to think my life is over without this girl. Never, I will cuff the next ting that was on man's scouting list.

Love and respect yourself and don't ever put your whole happiness in another person.

Muji

VIP
I would never hold anyone hostage, only a pussy does that. She wants to go, go, I will replace her tomorrow.

You think my mum and dad did what they have done for me my whole life, for me to think my life is over without this girl. Never, I will cuff the next ting that was on man's scouting list.

Love and respect yourself and don't ever put your whole happiness in another person.

I’m sure you wouldn’t but a lot of Somali guys are different lol

Especially when they don’t want the kids to have a stepdad :drakelaugh:

I am secure in enough in myself that I know she can only go down in terms of the men she gets after me. Plus I would definitely get custody as I have the money for a good lawyer, own a homes and I am able to make money from home so can be with the kids more. As long as they ain't really young, she would never win. Inshallah I am never in that position, divorce is usually ugly

A lot of somali guys are not different. Stop talking shit. Somalis get divorced everyday and its very rare a guy refuses a divorce. And when that happens the families sit together and solve the issue

Muji

VIP
A lot of somali guys are not different. Stop talking shit. Somalis get divorced everyday and its very rare a guy refuses a divorce. And when that happens the families sit together and solve the issue

What happens when that doesn’t work?

Exactly. A fairly young Somali woman whom my mum was related to divorced her husband despite having children, and married her ((dream)) Arab man who doesn't even speak Somali fluently

No one stopped her from doing it and he's apart of the family now

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Most Somali divorces are initiated by women. We have a remarkably liberal outlook on divorces for a muslim community. Most women usually don't have trouble getting remarried too.

Muji

VIP
She gets her divorce either way. If its so common it shoukdnt be hard for you to show bunch of examples somali women were forced to stay in marriage

Why don’t we do it the other way round.

Women can issue a divorce and men can’t

I’m sure if the man asks her nicely enough and he asks his family to help he will get his divorce.

You Somali men have the empathy levels of a psychopath, you have no inate sense of equality and fairness. I’m tired of explaining such simple things to you babarians. Go back to Somali and chop off a clit, someone like you shouldn’t be using a modern device to communicate.

Why don’t we do it the other way round.

Women can issue a divorce and men can’t

I’m sure if the man asks her nicely enough and he asks his family to help he will get his divorce.

You Somali men have the empathy levels of a psychopath, you have no inate sense of equality and fairness. I’m tired of explaining such simple things to you babarians. Go back to Somali and chop off a clit, someone like you shouldn’t be using a modern device to communicate.
See when you get called out on showing some proof you feel cornered and lash out. You made up a lie and I called you out and said show something that backup what you claim and you resort to getting abusive. This is a typical sjw xalimo when you calmly show how silly their views are they have nowhere to go and get abusive.

There is no rule on how moderate you have to be to use the internet and you are not in a position to say who should and shouldn't use ut.

Muji

VIP
See when you get called out on showing some proof you feel cornered and lash out. You made up a lie and I called you out and said show something that backup what you claim and you resort to getting abusive. This is a typical sjw xalimo when you calmly show how silly their views are they have nowhere to go and get abusive.

There is no rule on how moderate you have to be to use the internet and you are not in a position to say who should and shouldn't use ut.

How do I prove that I know someone who was refused a divorce?

Go and read the OPS initial post where it lists you an example. And before you say it’s not a Somali man, don’t act like Somali men are some benevolent creatures who have never abused women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts