Girls avoid Nikah only! English law applies to Islamic marriage, judge rules in divorce case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
As the information age dawns and the inaccuracies and logical fallacies of religion will become even more apparent, they'll only be more of us, even in Somalia.

Add to the fact that wealthy nations have higher levels of secularism, :trumpsmirk:

Instead of sharping your arguments in favor of religion, you resort to ad hominem and red heerings. :uCkf6mf:

Also why is @Knowles getting more qashin votes? :pachah1:

Sorry @Geeljire sanbuur but I'm known as Factz for a reason.

@Steamdevolopment How can anything be illogical if you believe in miracles? Like-wise, you believe the big bang appeared out of nowhere but ask yourself what caused it and why? The Qu'ran even mentions the big bang itself.

I mean my argument is the most logical here. Science believe there is an infinite source out there with intelligence. I believe there is an intelligent being with infinite powers and intelligence. He's eternal and the final source of all things. All the attributes goes to him. The creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being. That is Allah.

Let's not forget how many scientific facts are mentioned in the Qu'ran. The Qur'an and the superior wisdom in it are definite evidence that it is the word of God. In addition, the Qur'an has many miraculous attributes proving that it is a revelation from God. One of these attributes is the fact that a number of scientific truths that we have only been able to uncover by the technology of the 20th century were stated in the Qur'an 1,400 years ago.

I'm not going to explain it to you but here and check it out: http://islamiclearningmaterials.com/miracles-of-the-quran/

Funny how you bring wealthier nations. Did you know the richest country in the world with the highest GDP per capita is a Muslim country called Qatar? Do you realize some of these Muslim countries are suffering from the western proxies to keep some of these Muslin countries destabilized due to the fact that they have rich resources?

At the end of the day, the west is falling along with secularism while Muslim & African countries are rising.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
While you guys do that we will marry 4 halimos and finish our quota:trumpsmirk:

Walalo thanks for your post but I believe those quotes were metaphorical. The Quran has been interpreted by men from the Middle Ages, So I take every thing with a pinch of salt.

Also, mariage is a bad deal for women! The sooner they figure it out and leave the better. Anything that stops women from leaving mariage, I am against!

Walalo thanks for your post but I believe those quotes were metaphorically speech. The Quran has been interpreted by men from the Middle Ages, So I take every thing with a pinch of salt.

Also, mariage is a bad deal for women! The sooner they figure it out and leave the better. Anything that stops women from leaving mariage, I am against!
Learn Arabic and interpret the Quran if you are truthful and if you can’t, accept what those before us interpreted for us.

069266eff9aa72cfdbaece3ca126cc08.jpg

If you don’t want marriage how would satisfy your desire:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I really think Knowles and Steam need to be put to court. Their anti Islam rhetoric is becoming a bit too much. I mean, I know one of them is also a mod and also Aussie, which complicates the dilemma to a none orgasmic disfavor. But given that I am usually benevolent and even tempered, I dismiss such stupidity they engage in and confine it under the banner of MAD HYSTERIC FEMINISTS. I hope u two are attractive in real life, otherwise, my benevolence, and good will disposition towards u will go to a waste.

Sorry @Geeljire sanbuur but I'm known as Factz for a reason.

@Steamdevolopment How can anything be illogical if you believe in miracles? Like-wise, you believe the big bang appeared out of nowhere but ask yourself what caused it and why? The Qu'ran even mentions the big bang itself.

I mean my argument is the most logical here.

Let's not forget how many scientific facts are mentioned in the Qu'ran. The Qur'an and the superior wisdom in it are definite evidence that it is the word of God. In addition, the Qur'an has many miraculous attributes proving that it is a revelation from God. One of these attributes is the fact that a number of scientific truths that we have only been able to uncover by the technology of the 20th century were stated in the Qur'an 1,400 years ago.

I'm not going to explain it to you but here and check it out: http://islamiclearningmaterials.com/miracles-of-the-quran/

Funny how you bring wealthier nations. Did you know the richest country in the world with the highest GDP per capita is a Muslim country called Qatar? Do you realize some of these Muslim countries are suffering from the western proxies to keep some of these Muslin countries destabilized due to the fact that they have rich resources?

At the end of the day, the west is falling along with secularism while Muslim & African countries are rising.

Miracles and the Quran:
Miracles are but yet not understood scientific phenomenons. You believe in a God that came out of nowhere, the distinction is only that you have an intermediate to nothingness.

The Quran being a right a few times, does not mean that it can function as means to scientific wisdom or wisdom in genereal, and many times it is directly contradicted by reality and empirical fact. I refer you to these pages:
Wiki: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Qur'anic_scientific_errors
Cross Examination: https://crossexamined.org/the-quran-muhammad-modern-science-scientific-miracles-blunders/

It is not the most logical as there is no empirical proof of many of the claims made and reality counters many of them, that is called delusion, dear.

Future:
Most of the Gulf states prosper simply due to natural ressources and despite that advantage only manages to be 33th in the human development index, thereby failing in other relevant categories.

I fail to see how Africa is rising besides in tribal wars and population, the West remains supreme in all significant categories, and partly due to secular view on life, and the same goes for the rising power that is China.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As to the subject. What an interesting Legal topic ! I have to confess. Isnt there documentation that the bride, groom and witness sign after Nikhah?????? I mean, I know for a fact, when Farahs go to Africa and marry women, they need to present proof nikhah. Such documents should be considered a marriage certificates ma ha??

PS I love the honor Islam gives to men, as it ought to. I believe the entire universe is built on order. The sky is superior to the earth maha? Or the opposite of each other. We should accept our roles generously. Knowles & Steam--lets go to the kitchen & cook something before the Farahs come home :)

Last edited:
Learn Arabic and interpret the Quran if you are truthful and if you can’t, accept what those before us interpreted for us.

069266eff9aa72cfdbaece3ca126cc08.jpg

If you don’t want marriage how would satisfy your desire:faysalwtf:

Civil marriage.

No-marriage with consensual sex and no potential abuse.

The option are limitless once the superstition recedes:hillarybiz:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Miracles and the Quran:
Miracles are but yet not understood scientific phenomenons. You believe in a God that came out of nowhere, the distinction is only that you have an intermediate to nothingness.

The Quran being a right a few times, does not mean that it can function as means to scientific wisdom or wisdom in genereal, and many times it is directly contradicted by reality and empirical fact.

It is not the most logical as there is no empirical proof of many of the claims made and reality counters many of them, that is called delusion, dear.

Future:
Most of the Gulf states prosper simply due to natural ressources and despite that advantage only manages to be 33th in the human development index, thereby failing in other relevant categories.

I fail to see how Africa is rising besides in tribal wars and population, the West remains supreme in all significant categories, and partly due to secular view on life, and the same goes for the rising power that is China.

You're only arguing for the sake of argument. Sorry, Qu'ran was not only right about few things. It has many mentioned many scientific facts. I suggest you read this instead of being intellectually dishonest. Here: http://islamiclearningmaterials.com/miracles-of-the-quran/

One of the greatest embryologists could not believe his eyes after reading the Qu'ran. It was recently discovered but the Qu'ran mentions over 1,400 years ago using the scientific term where microscopes never existed. You can't deny miracles so nothing delusional here. Go check this embryologist out.

The Qu'ran has mentioned many prophecies and signs too that has happened but delusional atheist like yourself will just say "Oh it was a fluke or a lucky guess" when so many miracles has been mentioned in the Qu'ran.

Who said God pop out of nowhere? He always existed and he's creating other things, we humans are not his only special creations. I already told you. Science believes there is an infinite source that is creating all things and to design many things in this universe with extreme maths must be an intelligent being and that is Allah of course. You can't prove to me anything more logical than that.
:manny:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another point I have to debunk you on is the Gulf states. Do you realize they are diversifying their economy? In fact, Qatar and UAE oil percentage on their GDP growth is only about 20%. Other Muslim countries are rising as well.

As for Africa, they are said to be a continental superpower in the future. Here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/pascalemmanuelgobry/2014/08/25/china-understands-what-the-west-doesnt-africa-is-our-next-superpower/#66bda5641330

The west economy is crumbling, third world people are outbreeding the native and soon going to take over their country. Their culture has been intoxicated by LGBTQ, feminism, SJW, cuckery and etc. Europe will not hold power anymore and will turn into a shithole continent. So enjoy your secularism bullshit while you can.
:samwelcome:

You're only arguing for the sake of argument. Sorry, Qu'ran was not only right about few things. It has many mentioned many scientific facts. I suggest you read this instead of being intellectually dishonest. Here: http://islamiclearningmaterials.com/miracles-of-the-quran/

One of the greatest embryologists could not believe his eyes after reading the Qu'ran. It was recently discovered but the Qu'ran mentions over 1,400 years ago using the scientific term where microscopes never existed. You can't deny miracles so nothing delusional here. Go check this embryologist out.

The Qu'ran has mentioned many prophecies and signs too that has happened but delusional atheist like yourself will just say "Oh it was a fluke or a lucky guess" when so many miracles has been mentioned in the Qu'ran.

Who said God pop out of nowhere? He always existed and he's creating other things, we humans are not his only special creations. I already told you. Science believes there is an infinite source that is creating all things and to design many things in this universe with extreme maths must be an intelligent being and that is Allah of course. You can't prove to me anything more logical than that.
:manny:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another point I have to debunk you on is the Gulf states. Do you realize they are diversifying their economy? In fact, Qatar and UAE oil percentage on their GDP growth is only about 20%. Other Muslim countries are rising as well.

As for Africa, they are said to be a continental superpower in the future. Here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/pascalemmanuelgobry/2014/08/25/china-understands-what-the-west-doesnt-africa-is-our-next-superpower/#66bda5641330

The west economy is crumbling, third world people are outbreeding the native and soon going to take over their country. Their culture has been intoxicated by LGBTQ, feminism, SJW, cuckery and etc. Europe will not hold power anymore and will turn into a shithole continent. So enjoy your secularism bullshit while you can.
:samwelcome:

Counter-factual:
Being intellectual honest means that a divine book of wisdom must be aligns with reality and science on all its claims, and the Quran is not.
Quran has misunderstood many parts of fetus development and biology. I shall make a highlight of them.
Biological errors:
Sperm: 86: 6-7:

It is claimed that sperm originates between the backbone and rip, and that is counter-factual to empirical evidence.
Gender of the baby:
Quran 75: 37-39, and Sahih Bukhari 1.6:315
It is claimed that after the clot is created the gender of baby is shaped into pairs of female and male, when the gender has already been decided at the moment of conception with Y or X sperm.
Bones before flesh:
Quran 23: 14:
The verse makes the claim that bones are made before flesh, when embryonic development show a parallel construction.
A-sexual reproduction:
Quran 51: 49: It is mentioned that in everything there is pairs, when that is not true. Lizard and fish reproduce asexual without pairs.

Proof and belief:
I can't prove you wrong, because its a claim you can't make emperical. I can't proof farting rainbow didn't make the universe, but do I start believing that because of lack of proof? :gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Counter-factual:
Being intellectual honest means that a divine book of wisdom must be aligns with reality and science on all its claims, and the Quran is not.
Quran has misunderstood many parts of fetus development and biology. I shall make a highlight of them.
Biological errors:
Sperm: 86: 6-7:

It is claimed that sperm originates between the backbone and rip, and that is counter-factual to empirical evidence.
Gender of the baby:
Quran 75: 37-39, and Sahih Bukhari 1.6:315
It is claimed that after the clot is created the gender of baby is shaped into pairs of female and male, when the gender has already been decided at the moment of conception with Y or X sperm.
Bones before flesh:
Quran 23: 14:
The verse makes the claim that bones are made before flesh, when embryonic development show a parallel construction.
A-sexual reproduction:
Quran 51: 49: It is mentioned that in everything there is pairs, when that is not true. Lizard and fish reproduce asexual without pairs.

Proof and belief:
I can't prove you wrong, because its a claim you can't make emperical. I can't proof farting rainbow didn't make the universe, but do I start believing that because of lack of proof? :gucciwhat:

The Qu'ran was comparing the shape and you didn't understand the context. Love how your cherry picking my arguments after I disproved most of your claims.

According to the terminology of the definition of God. If you could you see, hear, smell or feel God then God would simply cease to be a God.

If you could see him, that would mean he would fit in into some tangible space, and that means that he's either as big or smaller than the realm of the tangible space wherever you imagine that is. Since that tangible space is existing, it must've been created, which then must mean god was created, and god wasn't created. So in correspondence to the terminology the only logical conclusion is that you can't see god for him to be divine in the first place.

I mean our eyes can't even handle the sight of the sun, so how can we possibly handle the sight of our lord?

Let's not forget that most scientist agree that God is the most logical belief out there. It makes sense why he sent messengers for humanity and people back then witnessed the prophets miracles.

Last edited:
The Qu'ran was comparing the shape and you didn't understand the context. Love how your cherry picking my arguments after I disproved most of your claims. Also, you can't prove God doesn't exist either.

According to the terminology of the definition of God. If you could you see, hear, smell or feel God then God would simply cease to be a God.

If you could see him, that would mean he would fit in into some tangible space, and that means that he's either as big or smaller than the realm of the tangible space wherever you imagine that is. Since that tangible space is existing, it must've been created, which then must mean god was created, and god wasn't created. So in correspondence to the terminology the only logical conclusion is that you can't see god for him to be divine in the first place.

I mean our eyes can't even handle the sight of the sun, so how can we possibly handle the sight of our lord?

Let's not forget that most scientist agree that God is the most logical belief out there. It makes sense he sent messengers for humanity and people back then witnessed the prophets miracles.

@Knowles are you reading this? Scientist agree God logical kulaha? :gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Knowles are you reading this? Scientist agree God logical kulaha? :gucciwhat:

Tagging a mentally unhinged person like "Knowles" wouldn't prove your claims. I just proved to you why you can't see God and you didn't counter that arguement.

I didn't say scientist believe in God but they agree it's logical. Scientist themselves believe an infinite source with a possibility of intelligence because you can't create things that need extreme level of math thinking and basically God fits into all these contexts.

Last edited:
Calling a mentally unhinged person wouldn't prove your claims. I just proved to you why you can't see God and you didn't counter that arguement.

I didn't say scientist believe in God but they agree it's logical. Scientist themselves believe an infinite source with a possibility of intelligence because you can't create things that need extreme level of math thinking and basically God fits into all these contexts.

Those aren't logical arguments but illogical assertions with no connection to reality.
Your belief in entirely based on faith, blind hope rather than based on emperical evidence that can be peer-reviewed.

Scientist don't agree on anything that hasn't been empirical proved. Even climate change that has near universal empirical proof only has 98 % consensus.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jew and Christians have religious ceremonies for gays, and Islam will soon be a part of it too.

I know of Imam who is working the courage to become the first in Denmark.

LOL death to gay dannish imaam loooooooooooooool

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Those aren't logical arguments but illogical assertions with no connection to reality.
Your belief in entirely based on faith, blind hope rather than based on emperical evidence that can be peer-reviewed.

Scientist don't agree on anything that hasn't been empirical proved. Even climate change that has near universal empirical proof only has 98 % consensus.

Listen, there has been signs, miracles and prophecies all mentioned in the Qu'ran. I've personally experienced miracles myself which you wouldn't believe of course since you're a blind kaffir.

Your belief is the most illogical here. You believe you came from nothing while I believe I came from something and I already explained who from. I explained to you why you can't see God and why it's the most logical belief which is even admitted by scientist who didn't come up with a solution of why the universe was created and why?

Just stick to promoting western degeneracy which most Somalis will reject and the west is about to collapse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending