"Sense of duty"
:damn:

"Good Samaritan"

"Silent Empathetic Handshake"

Dude, stfu.

Zero arguments made :russ:

Might you now be wrong and talking out of your ass?

Oh and please quote me where I said 'I am committed to tell every guy she now is with'

Cant? Ok then sit the f*ck down and be wrong.

VixR

Veritas
Zero arguments made :russ:

Might you now be wrong and talking out of your ass?

Oh and please quote me where I said 'I am committed to tell every guy she now is with'

Cant? Ok then sit the f*ck down and be wrong.
You've gave us that evident streak to work with, you don't just walk it back like that, it's a no take-backs kinda world out there.
@The Vampire Bat is confused about his sexuality. Twisted kid. Also I'm pretty sure he's a wanted sex offender.
Pretty sure you fit that description? :cosbyhmm:

Anyway, that was a joke. I once assumed you were him due to the way you synced on an issue on some thread, which is the same thing you're now doing to Angela and I.

You've gave us that evident streak to work with, you don't just walk it back like that, it's a take-backs kinda world out there.

200.gif

Yeah youre just talking for the sake of it now. :vncu2n5:

TooMacaan

VIP
You said the nigga she was with in your OP was your “childhood rival” and “enemy”, so why the f*ck do you feel obliged to tell him the past history of the girl? It’s not your business other than the fact that you felt the need to be a cockblock and were upset she cut you off for him.
It wasn't her "past history" though; the girl was cheating on him with a saqajaan like OP...whist the "main" guy was naively fantasizing about proposing to her. It was right that he learn of the full truth, before possibly making a drastic mistake-- who knows if the girl would've come clean.

And cockblock..?:mjlol: The "main" guy was never getting any in the first place:russ::chrisfreshhah:

It wasn't her "past history" though; the girl was cheating on him with a saqajaan like OP...whist the "main" guy was naively fantasizing about proposing to her. It was right that he learn of the full truth, before possibly making a drastic mistake-- who knows if the girl would've come clean.

And cockblock..?:mjlol: The "main" guy was never getting any in the first place:russ::chrisfreshhah:

Right? Its current relevant news.

And I dont appreciate 'saqajaan' :tocry: since I myself at the time was embarking on what I thought to be an exclusive relationship. Not like I knew what was going on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending