Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% true story for mature adults

First off let me begin by saying this is not a Xaliimo bashing thread. Somali women overwhemingly are our Queens, princesses and our better halves but let me tell you about some funny shit that just went down.

Rewind the clocks about a year ago, I set eyes on a young gazelle ripe for harvesting :diddyass: I go over to do my thing. Beautiful, educated (dopey as hell tho), consistent light skin - the holy trifecta Jackpot :rejoice:.

Facebook leads to SC leads to Phone # all in the space of no more than a month. Had the nudes and the I love yous serenaded on ya boi not long after that. :mjswag:

Cuffin season hits with sub zero temperatures day in day out aka mating season. In the words of Lord Keith and Lord Kevin Hodge I bust me all kinds of nuts in the back of that car :ahh: In and amongst all that body heat the stone cold killa was starting to soften up til ultimately I caved in to utter those three dreaded words :liberaltears:. I then get the link up from a friend in a senior position at a luxury world renowned hotel who was more than willing to hook a bratha up. Turn of the year and it starts with a bang in and out of hotels at 70% discount playing ps4, blowing that balloon shit Xaliimos love doing nowadays and ultimately fucking in luxury sheets. All was well til we took our sabbatical during the holy month of Ramadhan til we went right back to it 3 days before eid (dont judge me):manny:.

July comes around and the guilt hits her followed by the seconds thoughts and doubts of continuing to bump uglies together. Guess the honeymoon stage was over for her so she had to go :camby:. Casual sex here and there ensued to retain my love and attention in the Autumn period with minimal communcation.

But then about last month I go to catch a movie with a another prospect in the oven when I spot this chick with a childhood rival I never much cared for growing up luckily tho they dont see me :browtf:.

The plotting begins :wow1:.

My calls to hang out get rebuffed several times til she caves in and we hang out a few more times - while she is in the comfort of my arms sleeping I email myself her chat log with my rival :hillarybiz:to only to find out the trifling been talking to me and my enemy for the same damn time - well actually I got to the scene 3 months after he did so I have to thank him for laying down the ground work :ulyin::damn::damn:

Earlier tonight sitting on this army of evidence of deciet, lies and betrayal it became incumbent on me for the sake of somalinimo to not allow this man to settle down with a hoejabi so I lay it all out for the nigga to see - dude said he was yet to taste the sweet malab :damedamn::dwill: like wtf u been doing for over a year :hemad::hmm: cos dude was thinking of proposing:gladbron:. We hashed out our differences ultimately after all these years :friendhug:and spent an hour on the phone discussing trifling, two timing no good hoes. Thing is though she is none the wiser so I guess Ima keep coming back fo so mo :feedme:

Bros before these hoes :salute:

Hoejabi? This girl is wearing a hijaab?

P.s Why are you so sensitive OP? If you don't care for her...why can't you let her be. I have a feeling your friend will stay with her. Why would he believe you over her?

You guys should fool her around then plot for the guy to propose to her but only to bring you out in the last minute before she says “I do”

:siilaanyolaugh:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Is this Xalimo a Hijabi? :yacadiim:

I swear I''m starting to think all the Xalimos born after 1995 (in MN especially) are tainted in some way shape or form. :ivers:

Time to brush up on my Somali and find me a nice girl from the badiyo like my dad did. :siilaanyosmile:

Hoejabi? This girl is wearing a hijaab?

P.s Why are you so sensitive OP? If you don't care for her...why can't you let her be. I have a feeling your friend will stay with her. Why would he believe you over her?

Not the slightest bit sensititve just a bit shocked girls can be players too:cosbyhmm:besides its the principle.

And I have let her be? He is free to do what he likes after seeing the mountain of evidence ie comparing chat log dates, explicit messages/files sent from her to me, hotel reciepts with her credit details etc :sass2:

He is free to bury his head in the sand if he so wishes but I have a feeling otherwise :win:

Last edited:
Is this Xalimo a Hijabi? :yacadiim:

I swear I''m starting to think all the Xalimos born after 1995 (in MN especially) are tainted in some way shape or form. :ivers:

Time to brush up on my Somali and find me a nice girl from the badiyo like my dad did. :siilaanyosmile:

fam you wouldnt catch her dead outside without a hijab or any skin showing.

The man was going to propose to her....and you decided to ruin their relationship for no reason aside from just because..You sound like a sociopath. If you were hurt and you wanted revenge...that makes more sense.
Not the slightest bit sensititve just a bit shocked girls can be players too:cosbyhmm:besides its the principle.

And I have let her be? He is free to do what he likes after seeing the mountain of evidence ie comparing chat log dates, explicit messages/files sent from her to me, hotel reciepts with her credit details etc :sass2:

He is free to bury his head in the sand if he so wishes but I have a feeling otherwise :win:

The man was going to propose to her....and you decided to ruin their relationship for no reason aside from just because..You sound like a sociopath. If you were hurt and you wanted revenge...that makes more sense.

Ok Ill bite...

Its one thing if their relationship started after ours but another when its concurrant. She was playing both sides of the fields and ended up 'settling' with what turned out to be a poor guy in over his head. I simply opened his eyes to someone who would have been queitly treacherous all along. Its my duty not only as a fellow somali but a good human being to at least open his eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are exposing your dambi, and that of the girl. On top of that, you call her a "hoe" and absolve yourself of any wrongdoing. Typical f-boy fashion. :trash:

I share half of the wrongdoing granted but sis if it quacks like a duck walks like a duck then guess what? equally if it shakes its ass like a hoe, sucks like a hoe and two times like a hoe then guess what too? No amount of hijab on her head can mean otherwise.

One thing however I am not is a f*ck boy - I have never cheated on any woman I have been in a commited relationship with so :ohno:

:russ:
Op wait until he gets married then tell him he been sharing that hoe:mjhaps:
Never marry hoe who's virginity you never took or your setting yourself up:cryinglaughsmiley:

Girls these days claim they are virgin and unfortunately you can't disprove it since a lot of them lose their hymen playing sports or fingering themselves sxb, sad world we live in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending