VIP
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
:sass1:

How nice of you
And OP wanted to be a party pooper
What did you gain from telling this dude he didn't hit but you did
Narcissistic
That’s some childish shit.

Telling a random guy that his girl was giving you the malab. Like... you don’t even know him wtf?

VixR

Veritas
Nah not really - I solved a problem for a guy. Besides any relationship she embarks on from here on out (if I seem them around) will only be met with a silent empathetic headshake for new guy
:chrisfreshhah:
Of course you don't care

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm often right in rl. But on here, for some reason I haven't figured out yet, I'm fucking always right.

It's kinda your fault, on some level, as an SS member that has yet to prove me wrong.

You have a serious personality disorder :icon lol:

Nah not really - I solved a problem for a guy. Besides any relationship she embarks on from here on out (if I seem them around) will only be met with a silent empathetic headshake for new guy

Headshake ?
You shouldn't even glance her way warya
This is not your battle
Superman

Telling a random guy that his girl was giving you the malab. Like... you don’t even know him wtf?

Exactly lol
That is so awkward
What happened to no kiss and tell

This is why ....you should't f*ck with Somali guys. They have "cultural guilt" and project it on to the girl and shame her. Atleast with a non somali guy...he most likely won't find you ty for having sex with him (unless he's indian, pakistani, or similar communities). Most western people have a more sex positive outlook on intimacy. I don't understand somali girls who sleep with other somali guys knowing that the entire time they are being intimate the guy is judging them. How can you feel comfortable with a guy you know is judging you the entire time you're laying with him?

Her cheating on her man is one thing...but I don't support the -shaming and double standards. That's why I support taking it outside the community if you want to engage in said activities...because I have yet to meet a Somali guy who isn't going to judge you for having sex with him. Somali men need to be more sex positive.

Actually I do know him - pretty extensively.

Whats childish about letting the truth be known to only affected parties. He will keep schtum about it and she can carry on her life with him or another dude discreetly. Win, win win so whats the problem.

World

VIP

Whats childish about letting the truth be known to only affected parties. He will keep schtum about it and she can carry on her life with him or another dude discreetly. Win, win win so whats the problem.
So you were hitting your friends girl the whole time and you think you done the moral thing by telling him after she decides to cut you off?

This is why ....you should't f*ck with Somali guys. They have "cultural guilt" and project it on to the girl and shame her. Atleast with a non somali guy...he most likely won't find you ty for having sex with him (unless he's indian, pakistani, or similar communities). Most western people have a more sex positive outlook on intimacy. I don't understand somali girls who sleep with other somali guys knowing that the entire time they are being intimate the guy is judging them. How can you feel comfortable with a guy you know is judging you the entire time you're laying with him?

Her cheating on her man is one thing...but I don't support the -shaming and double standards. That's why I support taking it outside the community if you want to engage in said activities...because I have yet to meet a Somali guy who isn't going to judge you for having sex with him. Somali men need to be more sex positive.

Except at the time I wasnt judging her :nahgirl:

That's because you've not been with sheikh Wanagsan. I am pro-.

VixR

Veritas

They're not only judging her, their judging themselves. They have hangups themselves for having illicit sex, but they project it outwards onto the girl.

So you were hitting your friends girl the whole time and you think you done the moral thing by telling him after she decides to cut you off?

Holy shit you take being slow to a whole new level. Read the whole thread a-fucking-gain

1) I only found out last month she was with dude
2) I only found out last week he had been with her longer than I have
3) I only found out last night I was the only one out of the both hitting it

And yes in light of all this I think he deserved to know dont you?

:jaynerd::damn:
You're telling me she was playing two friends
:camby:
She gotta go
Broke the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts