Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a hoe and your a man-hoe. Dirty and filthy.

However, you were with her committing the heinous act known as zina. Your both are equally horrible people.

How do you figure? A hoe is someone who is with multiple people (in any capacity) at the same time.

Where am I guilty of this?

How do you figure? A hoe is someone who is with multiple people (in any capacity) at the same time.

Where am I guilty of this?

Any unmarried person who's fucking or fucked someone is a hoe.

She's a hoe and your a man-hoe for having pre-marital sex. It doesn't matter how much people you or her slept with. Once you lose the sacredness of virginity, your automatically a hoe based on the criteria of our deen iyo dhaqan.

Tell me, would you marry a girl who slept with a previous man?

Some of you are on a crusade to tarnish the image of Somali women in the West. Very disgusting behaviour.
They don't need our help doing that with adoons calling them cheap and cleans and ajnabi mosques telling them to stop requesting white husbamds5, but yeah blame us. If you are concerned about your reputation, stop dropping ass for just about anything that moves.

This is why ....you should't f*ck with Somali guys. They have "cultural guilt" and project it on to the girl and shame her. Atleast with a non somali guy...he most likely won't find you ty for having sex with him (unless he's indian, pakistani, or similar communities). Most western people have a more sex positive outlook on intimacy. I don't understand somali girls who sleep with other somali guys knowing that the entire time they are being intimate the guy is judging them. How can you feel comfortable with a guy you know is judging you the entire time you're laying with him?

Her cheating on her man is one thing...but I don't support the -shaming and double standards. That's why I support taking it outside the community if you want to engage in said activities...because I have yet to meet a Somali guy who isn't going to judge you for having sex with him. Somali men need to be more sex positive.
So I take it you screw ajnabis? :sass1:

But you want to marry an unsuspecting faarax later? Nah:nahgirl:
s should be shamed, sorry that's just how it is.:manny:

100% true story for mature adults

First off let me begin by saying this is not a Xaliimo bashing thread. Somali women overwhemingly are our Queens, princesses and our better halves but let me tell you about some funny shit that just went down.

Rewind the clocks about a year ago, I set eyes on a young gazelle ripe for harvesting :diddyass: I go over to do my thing. Beautiful, educated (dopey as hell tho), consistent light skin - the holy trifecta Jackpot :rejoice:.

Facebook leads to SC leads to Phone # all in the space of no more than a month. Had the nudes and the I love yous serenaded on ya boi not long after that. :mjswag:

Cuffin season hits with sub zero temperatures day in day out aka mating season. In the words of Lord Keith and Lord Kevin Hodge I bust me all kinds of nuts in the back of that car :ahh: In and amongst all that body heat the stone cold killa was starting to soften up til ultimately I caved in to utter those three dreaded words :liberaltears:. I then get the link up from a friend in a senior position at a luxury world renowned hotel who was more than willing to hook a bratha up. Turn of the year and it starts with a bang in and out of hotels at 70% discount playing ps4, blowing that balloon shit Xaliimos love doing nowadays and ultimately fucking in luxury sheets. All was well til we took our sabbatical during the holy month of Ramadhan til we went right back to it 3 days before eid (dont judge me):manny:.

July comes around and the guilt hits her followed by the seconds thoughts and doubts of continuing to bump uglies together. Guess the honeymoon stage was over for her so she had to go :camby:. Casual sex here and there ensued to retain my love and attention in the Autumn period with minimal communcation.

But then about last month I go to catch a movie with a another prospect in the oven when I spot this chick with a childhood rival I never much cared for growing up luckily tho they dont see me :browtf:.

The plotting begins :wow1:.

My calls to hang out get rebuffed several times til she caves in and we hang out a few more times - while she is in the comfort of my arms sleeping I email myself her chat log with my rival :hillarybiz:to only to find out the trifling been talking to me and my enemy for the same damn time - well actually I got to the scene 3 months after he did so I have to thank him for laying down the ground work :ulyin::damn::damn:

Earlier tonight sitting on this army of evidence of deciet, lies and betrayal it became incumbent on me for the sake of somalinimo to not allow this man to settle down with a hoejabi so I lay it all out for the nigga to see - dude said he was yet to taste the sweet malab :damedamn::dwill: like wtf u been doing for over a year :hemad::hmm: cos dude was thinking of proposing:gladbron:. We hashed out our differences ultimately after all these years :friendhug:and spent an hour on the phone discussing trifling, two timing no good hoes. Thing is though she is none the wiser so I guess Ima keep coming back fo so mo :feedme:

Bros before these hoes :salute:
These guys and their fake stories.smh it seems like someone rejected you and you are making up a sheeko been been

Hoejabi? This girl is wearing a hijaab?

P.s Why are you so sensitive OP? If you don't care for her...why can't you let her be. I have a feeling your friend will stay with her. Why would he believe you over her?
The answer is simple. The gurl rejected him.so he is making up a fake story abouts her. Somali guys should learn how to accept rejection and move on!

Side nigga isn't a real thing.

Cucking someone is the most alpha thing you can do

:russ:

Who would pay for dinners and gifts and possibly marriage when she's getting stuffed in the backseat of your early 2000s hoopty

Imagine being the nigga who was told it was ceeb to hug when she was topping this other nigga for the past year

I'm sure ilamos is really mad about that situation

Laaaa hawlaa:jcoleno:

These guys and their fake stories.smh it seems like someone rejected you and you are making up a sheeko been been

The answer is simple. The gurl rejected him.so he is making up a fake story abouts her. Somali guys should learn how to accept rejection and move on!

200w.gif

100% true story for mature adults

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
This is not funny whatsoever. I did not see the point in telling the dude. The truth is that it seems like you got in your feeling and you wanted to destroy this girl reputation. Everyone makes mistakes and deserve happiness. This some real petty ish. :gucciwhat: Nothing like a small baby boned Somali male scorned. Girls watch out.:chrisfreshhah:

This is not funny whatsoever. I did not see the point in telling the dude. The truth is that it seems like you got in your feeling and you wanted to destroy this girl reputation. Everyone makes mistakes and deserve happiness. This some real petty ish. :gucciwhat: Nothing like a small baby boned Somali male scorned. Girls watch out.:chrisfreshhah:

That's why you don't mess with them in the first place

Shes stupid

So he should have allowed the miskeen guy to stay with a cheater for life? :mindblown:

Jheez louise another misguided chicken head :meleshame:

Ok how should I begin...

1) If I wanted to ruin the girls rep I would have screamed it from the rooftop which I havent and will not (like who gives a f*ck)
2) Sure everyone makes mistakes and deserves happiness but everyone backstabs two people at the same time? And the unsuspecting party doesnt deserve to know?

Unless you have clear concise and irrefutable answers to the above you should save the time in replying.

Oh and spare me the armchair psychology and ad hominem attacks which are as baseless as they are idiotic.

:ufdup::camby:

loool SMH. It's 2017 buddy...stop your silly questions. Men need to stop policing women's vaginas.
Any unmarried person who's fucking or fucked someone is a hoe.

She's a hoe and your a man-hoe for having pre-marital sex. It doesn't matter how much people you or her slept with. Once you lose the sacredness of virginity, your automatically a hoe based on the criteria of our deen iyo dhaqan.

Tell me, would you marry a girl who slept with a previous man?

@Mercury

Fo yo ass

Exhibit A-

His chat log and my hotel booking confirmation.

Those look awfully close in dates :yacadiim:

*Bonus* the clincher for him was when I showed her details on the payment receipt :kanyehmm:

His Chat Log 14-01-17.PNG
Hotel Booking 14-01-17.jpg

His Chat Log 14-01-17.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending