Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Yoooooooooo!!! I’ve never laughed so hard in my life.!!

You are jokes man.

How can I ever forget about you Ayeeyo chicken!
:deadpeter::drakekidding:

LOL, that is Ms. Ayeeyo chicken get it right. I did not teach you well. I need to get out the teaching stick.:siilaanyolaugh: Anyways, what brings you back to this degenerate website?

Come on baby, You can make me lots of money and I take good care of you. Let me pimp you. But first, we got lotion those ashy legs of yours and put some meat on that baby futo of yours then I can get top dollar for you.:chrisfreshhah: Fat lonely women love malnourish Somali males like yourself.

How original use my joke and claim it as your own as if I didnt make it in the first place. How long did it take your dumbass to think of that?

Threads like this are the reason I love this degenerative website :pachah1::drakelaugh:

Love how some people are trying to make the girl in this story the victim of OP. At the end of the day one miskiin saved his 50 k meher for another xalimo who hopefully doesn't cheat on him before he has even tasted her malab. :hemad:

From the looks of it you were here last resort if things didnt work out with this Guy You found out and got pissed

If she was such a dime how come you didnt even marry her?

Not looking to marry at my age point 1.

Point 2, again, I would rather be the side piece getting all the action than the main nigga getting none. Too bad your oestrogen filled ass cant relate.

Point 3 the only thing I was pissed at was that the candy store was closing down - possibly under new management :chrisfreshhah: - which is when I dipped

Threads like this are the reason I love this degenerative website :pachah1::drakelaugh:

Love how some people are trying to make the girl in this story the victim of OP. At the end of the day one miskiin saved his 50 k meher for another xalimo who hopefully doesn't cheat on him before he has even tasted her malab. :hemad:

Im saying tho...

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
How original use my joke and claim it as your own as if I didnt make it in the first place. How long did it take your dumbass to think of that?

Uh ? I was not paying attention that bubble butt of yours is taking all of my attention.:ulyin: Come oh hoe, your opinions don't matter. Go do what you good at shaking that futo for food.

Uh ? I was not paying attention that bubble butt of yours is taking all of my attention.:ulyin: Come oh hoe, your opinions don't matter. Go do what you good at shaking that futo for food.

You must of took the special bus to school growing huh? Now move along wont entertain you simple behind any longer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wow just wow!!! how low can you get?

morality might be subjective, but what you are doing is borderline psycopathic and immoral af.

pounded the malab? move on, maxaa kaa galay the next guy.

He is my fellow man :superman:

I have a noble sense of duty to look out for a brotha from anotha motha :westbrookswag:

UPDATE-

For the real players

I am now pursuing a possible future endeavour with her best friend

F700157B-72EA-45C2-A46B-C44187FCC0BD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending