Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
You said the nigga she was with in your OP was your “childhood rival” and “enemy”, so why the f*ck do you feel obliged to tell him the past history of the girl? It’s not your business other than the fact that you felt the need to be a cockblock and were upset she cut you off for him.

VixR

Veritas
You said the nigga she was with in your OP was your “childhood rival” and “enemy”, so why the f*ck do you feel obliged to tell him the past history of the girl?
Bc he fell for it.

Not only did his enemy become his confidant, he just committed to telling every guy she dates :icon lol:

You said the nigga she was with in your OP was your “childhood rival” and “enemy”, so why the f*ck do you feel obliged to tell him the past history of the girl?

Alright you got me - enemy was a exaggeration since he never did or say another to me

rival, competitor etc either way he had a right to know

TooMacaan

VIP
Lmao, this thread was interesting- to say the least:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
As for OP's scenario, the only innocent victim was the miskeen "main" man; didn't feel sorry for anyone else:kanyeshrug:

Listen guys...stop accusing me of being different people. I like Vixr (she's super smart), AbdiJew (what happened to him?)

and the 100s of other people you accused me of being. I think I have been banned from messaging people because I get accused of being random people but I only have one account.

End Rant!

Vixr = Angela Davis

Busted.

Listen guys...stop accusing me of being different people. I like Vixr (she's super smart), AbdiJew (what happened to him?)

and the 100s of other people you accused me of being. I think I have been banned from messaging people because I get accused of being random people but I only have one account.

End Rant!
Jooji beenta. I know you are a multi nicker. Why don't you answer my DMs? You are shady that is why. You don't wanna be interrogated by the esteemed Mr Wanagsan.

:drakelaugh:Dude. Move on.

Ok and how is a silent empathetic head shake for an unsuspecting guy 'being committed to telling every guy she dates'

I guess other commentators have a point about you :comeon:

Ladies and Gentlemen when you have no arguments, reason or logic and all else fails then just slander your way to victory /s

VixR

Veritas
Ok and how is a silent empathetic head shake for an unsuspecting guy 'being committed to telling every guy she dates'

I guess other commentators have a point about you :comeon:

Ladies and Gentlemen when you have no
, reason or logic and all else fails then just slander your way to victory /s

"Sense of duty"
:damn:

"Good Samaritan"

"Silent Empathetic Handshake"

Dude, stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.