Funny story about this one Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Jheez louise another misguided chicken head :meleshame:

Ok how should I begin...

1) If I wanted to ruin the girls rep I would have screamed it from the rooftop which I havent and will not (like who gives a f*ck)
2) Sure everyone makes mistakes and deserves happiness but everyone backstabs two people at the same time? And the unsuspecting party doesnt deserve to know?

Unless you have clear concise and irrefutable answers to the above you should save the time in replying.

Oh and spare me the armchair psychology and ad hominem attacks which are as baseless as they are idiotic.

:ufdup::camby:

LOL, Look at this motel 6 hoe trying to act all innocent. You damn well know that this dude was going to marry her. She wanted to be with him. You even said that you wanted to be exclusive with her and when you found out she was two-timing you. Shit happens and you got petty Its okay hoe you can provide you 1 .5 star services to someone else,:ulyin:

@Mercury

Exhibit B-

Can someone tell me when this thread went up :wow1:

The convo.jpg

You even said that you wanted to be exclusive with her

If you quote me verbatim where I said this then you win. Otherwise you are talking outta your ass but why do you seem so hurt for?

No one got petty/hurt or whatever else comes in that thick skull of yours. A duty had to be carried out for unsuspecting men who deserve to know what their so called wifeys get up to. Get it ? Got it ? Now move along while the adults discuss.

Yannie

If you quote me verbatim where I said this then you win. Otherwise you are talking outta your ass but why do you seem so hurt for?

No one got petty/hurt or whatever else comes in that thick skull of yours. A duty had to be carried out for unsuspecting men who deserve to know what their so called wifeys get up to. Get it ? Got it ? Now move along while the adults discuss.

Okay, if you say so. How much do you charge?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I bet that must have sounded cool in your head

How does that even apply in this scenario?
From the looks of it you were here last resort if things didnt work out with this Guy You found out and got pissed

If she was such a dime how come you didnt even marry her?

Yannie

Charge other men for your services? Not a lot honey :camby:

Come on baby, You can make me lots of money and I take good care of you. Let me pimp you. But first, we got lotion those ashy legs of yours and put some meat on that baby futo of yours then I can get top dollar for you.:chrisfreshhah: Fat lonely women love malnourish Somali males like yourself.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
This is not funny whatsoever. I did not see the point in telling the dude. The truth is that it seems like you got in your feeling and you wanted to destroy this girl reputation. Everyone makes mistakes and deserve happiness. This some real petty ish. :gucciwhat: Nothing like a small baby boned Somali male scorned. Girls watch out.:chrisfreshhah:
Imagine my fucking surprise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don’t say my name

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
wow just wow!!! how low can you get?

morality might be subjective, but what you are doing is borderline psycopathic and immoral af.

pounded the malab? move on, maxaa kaa galay the next guy.

Yannie

I’m doing great Wallahi!
I was just recently thinking of you. Saw a bunch of Somali nurseing students at my school and thought of you for a sec.
:pachah1:

I am glad to hear that you're doing well. LOL, sure you did young grasshopper.:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending