Former head of Khaatumo state Cali Khalif Galaydh in Mogadishu to create a new federal state

But, most people don't want to be governed by Xamar. I think the best way forward is for SL to get recognition that would be considered as part of an agreement, a sign of good gesture between the two Somalis perhaps which would resolve the political deadlock.
SL is too corrupt as is lead by SNM rebels. We were not consulted when they made the flag. In fact, we were the frontline resistance movement to this clan institution. We don't associate with them North west isaaq. We would rather die than put our states in their hands

SL is too corrupt as is lead by SNM rebels. We were not consulted when they made the flag. In fact, we were the frontline resistance movement to this clan institution. We don't associate with them North west isaaq. We would rather die than put our states in their hands

issaq is issaq it doesn't matter if its a sa'ad musa in gabiley to a hy and hj in central sannag

issaq is issaq it doesn't matter if its a sa'ad musa in gabiley to a hy and hj in central sannag
True isaaq is isaaq and darood is darood. However, dwellers in the same areas have similar goals and objectives + Somalis like to keep going down the ladder hence loyalty to sub clan before clan.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is all fantasy. Somaliland is not getting recognition and dhulbahante sure as hell ain’t getting a fed state. Why do you think you deserve a fed state when you don’t fulfill the requirements for a fed state.
View attachment 81390
Why keep posting the same photo again and again as if it holds any legitimacy?! As if the whole north belongs to one CLAN.?!! do you even see the map clearly?! You don't own AWDAL, SOOL AND SANAAG. if SOOL is shared because of your 29k populated district: Aynaba then Togdheer is shared too cause of Buuhoodle. You're an illiterate fucker or an inexperienced NEWBIE.

I know its shared but its a Habar Younis city walaal that's all im saying
I would say theres more Harris than isaaq combined. NA and Warsengali have a very large presence. They own suuqa hoose and warsengali also live in suuqa sare. Its split but simply note that they are both residents and the city is shared.

Why keep posting the same photo again and again as if it holds any legitimacy?! As if the whole north belongs to one CLAN.?!! do you even see the map clearly?! You don't own AWDAL, SOOL AND SANAAG. if SOOL is shared because of your 29k populated district: Aynaba then Togdheer is shared too cause of Buuhoodle. You're an illiterate fucker or an inexperienced NEWBIE.

Does darood own the whole of jubaland? No clans own anything the land belongs to the gov and the gov belongs to the people with each person having 1 share which is there vote. The simple reality is togdheer and sanaag are inseparable interns of pop and degmo. Sool has no choice but be part of that. What’s the alternative every juufo being it’s own maamul
1C5077AE-BB8D-4B3A-B72D-FA78B6F5D5DD.jpeg

Your sounding like the somalidiid you accuse others of. Galkacyo will also be the capital of galmudug state without a doubt. You saw pm kheyres video.

If you can’t take any other Somalis ruling you you should have campaigned for successionism with Somaliland it might have even worked.

Does darood own the whole of jubaland? No clans own anything the land belongs to the gov and the gov belongs to the people with each person having 1 share which is there vote. The simple reality is togdheer and sanaag are inseparable interns of pop and degmo. Sool has no choice but be part of that. What’s the alternative every juufo being it’s own maamul View attachment 81391

Your sounding like the somalidiid you accuse others of. Galkacyo will also be the capital of galmudug state without a doubt. You saw pm kheyres video.

If you can’t take any other Somalis ruling you you should have campaigned for successionism with Somaliland it might have even worked.
I prefer a strong centralist government, however in this federal setup where it is every man for himself, then yes I will put my agenda first instead off being beneath others. Furthermore regional states are created all the time, hence Cayn being created 10 years ago

I prefer a strong centralist government, however in this federal setup where it is every man for himself, then yes I will put my agenda first instead off being beneath others. Furthermore regional states are created all the time, hence Cayn being created 10 years ago

There is no federalism in somalia right now there is bulkism. Federalism is like the United States the most powerful gov in the world. Your just angry your reer don’t have a fed state. Laangaab waa ehlu naar

There is no federalism in somalia right now there is bulkism. Federalism is like the United States the most powerful gov in the world. Your just angry your reer don’t have a fed state. Laangaab waa ehlu naar
Just out of curiosity what are you. And a darood cannot be langaab lol. Where shall I stop my abtirsi? NA? My 9th name is probably bigger than you're 15th name Anyway you seem like a trolling 0.5 so I shall go to sleep. Habeen wanaagsan

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Does darood own the whole of jubaland? No clans own anything the land belongs to the gov and the gov belongs to the people with each person having 1 share which is there vote. The simple reality is togdheer and sanaag are inseparable interns of pop and degmo. Sool has no choice but be part of that. What’s the alternative every juufo being it’s own maamul
Togdheer and SANAAG are inseparable but not SOOL and SANAAG?! Are you for real?!!

You also claimed ISAAQ would take 25% of FGS parliament if Jeeganistan aka Bermuda triangle joins Somalia.

SERIOUS question: ARE YOU A TROLL?!! You're either a kid lost in sspot wilderness or inexperienced NEWBIE with zero knowledge of Somali politics.

Togdheer and SANAAG are inseparable but not SOOL and SANAAG?! Are you for real?!!

You also claimed ISAAQ would take 25% of FGS parliament if Jeeganistan aka Bermuda triangle joins Somalia.

SERIOUS question: ARE YOU A TROLL?!! You're either a kid lost in sspot wilderness or inexperienced NEWBIE with zero knowledge of Somali politics.

The Isaaq Heartland does not consist of 3 cities

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Langaab/landheer are meaningless terms. Whoever owns the capital/largest city (Ceerigaabo)
owns the region legitimacy. Which is why Kismaayo is important in Jubbaland, no one is
fighting over Gedo/Middle Juba.

Ceerigabo is barely a town let alone a city. It does not dominate the region economically. Eastern Sanaag is for all intents and purposes an extension of Bari. With the construction of the road from Ceel Daahir, it is 1 hour away from Bosaso. Ceerigaabo's importance in Sanaag is marginal, the town is too small for a gobol of its size.

Trending

Latest posts