Former head of Khaatumo state Cali Khalif Galaydh in Mogadishu to create a new federal state

Bohol

VIP
Ceerigabo is barely a town let alone a city. It does not dominate the region economically. Eastern Sanaag is for all intents and purposes an extension of Bari. With the construction of the road from Ceel Daahir, it is 1 hour away from Bosaso. Ceerigaabo's importance in Sanaag is marginal, the town is too small for a gobol of its size.

It is the largest city in Sanaag in population and economically. Marginal kulaha. :pachah1:

HY capital of Sanaag (Ceerigaabo):damedamn:
7RKAkmA.jpg

Darood capital of Sanaag (Badhan) :damn::deadosama:
DGOClQjXsAA_m92.jpg

t-1.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Kkk he’s churping about sanaag when he’s part of galmudug state :russ:

They can't have Ceerigaabo so they try to belittle it when Badhan (their largest town in the region) is basically mars aka lifeless. I have no idea how anyone can live there not a single tree in the outskirts nevermind the town.

DGOClQjXsAA_m92.jpg

They can't have Ceerigaabo so they try to belittle it when Badhan (their largest town in the region) is basically mars aka lifeless. I have no idea how anyone can live there not a single tree in the outskirts nevermind the town.

DGOClQjXsAA_m92.jpg

I don't know why people try to belittle erigavo because that city is a dahab in comparison to buran, dahmar and las qory put together

Bohol

VIP
I don't know why people try to belittle erigavo because that city is a dahab in comparison to buran, dahmar and las qory put together

It is only certain community that try to talk crap about it cause their lands in Sanaag (eastern Sanaag) is mainly desert with no water.

It is only certain community that try to talk crap about it cause their lands in Sanaag (eastern Sanaag) is mainly desert with no water.

Eastern Sannag is practically Gaajo
Those people look like they are dehydrated and haven't ate anything since August...

:hemad:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It is the largest city in Sanaag in population and economically. Marginal kulaha. :pachah1:

HY capital of Sanaag (Ceerigaabo):damedamn:
7RKAkmA.jpg

Darood capital of Sanaag (Badhan) :damn::deadosama:
DGOClQjXsAA_m92.jpg

t-1.jpg
Cerigavo isn't just hy it's also warsangali keep that in mind when a western sanaag state is created hopefully fair elections for all somalis in accordance to the 4.5 system

Cerigavo isn't just hy it's also warsangali keep that in mind when a western sanaag state is created hopefully fair elections for all somalis in accordance to the 4.5 system
Niyow why do darood claim other people’s land as somewhere they live. I was seeing daroods claiming jilib and jamaame. Jigjiga went from a jaarso gadabursi sacad muse jidwaaq City. To a jidwaaq city. To an Ogaden city. Ogaden shaqo kuma laha jigjiga iyo gobolka faafan but they try to make people not from the region think that.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
But its majority hy
i dont trust wiki it also says habar jeclo dominate ceerigavo and thats a comeplete lie the city is mainly inhabited by warsengali habar yoonis and dhulbahante and according to the 4.5 system a fair election will be held and each representetive will have a chance for regional president

naleyeh Ahmed combined with warsengeli outnumber them in ceerigabo.

I don’t get the point of comparing sanaagians.
You just chatting shit. You don’t even live in the miyi outside the town. The clan border is yube. There are probably more isaaq in LA then darood in ceerigabo

No offense to the people here but Erigavo isn't compared to other Somali cities like Jowhar, Warsheikh, Kismayo, Bosaso, Bardhere, Ras kamboni and other Somali cities in terms of nature.

You are beyond retarded and delusional. I’m done talking with you. Pls don’t quote me again.

It’s the truth forget the civilians and business men. The cidaan that has been sitting in the military Baracks and all have local wives are significant in themselves lmao

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
i dont trust wiki it also says habar jeclo dominate ceerigavo and thats a comeplete lie the city is mainly inhabited by warsengali habar yoonis and dhulbahante and according to the 4.5 system a fair election will be held and each representetive will have a chance for regional president
Its mostly hy with some dhulbahante, warsangeli and a few hj

Trending