Former head of Khaatumo state Cali Khalif Galaydh in Mogadishu to create a new federal state

Bohol

VIP
either way its western sanaag state of somalia doesnt matter whoes the majority what matters is ceerigabo is hy warsan and dhulos and not isaaq whatever that is we owe our allegiance to the western sanaag state of somalia and caare is our president :gaasdrink:

No. Ceerigaabo is for HY only. Don't associate minorities and guests with our pearl. :ahh:

The Daroods are welcome to Badhan :manny:.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No. Ceerigaabo is for HY only. Don't associate minorities and guests with our pearl. :ahh:

The Daroods are welcome to Badhan :manny:.
to me gashaamo is our pearl the so called guests are our allies and fellow somali citizens of sanaag state of somalia :cool:
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
The only claim I made was daroods live in ceerigabo and not as guests. :dabcasar:

You consider your sanaagian bro’s guests in a town where they grew up in with you? :gucciwhat:

Somalis are so qabiliste. :mjlol:

Guest/marti doesn't mean something bad. I am a guest in Badhan while you are a guest in Ceerigaabo. Those are the facts.

:manny:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The only claim I made was daroods live in ceerigabo and not as guests. :dabcasar:

You consider your sanaagian bro’s guests in a town where they grew up in with you? :gucciwhat:

Somalis are so qabiliste. :mjlol:
i concider them brothers and allies and fellow sanaagians of western sanaag state of somalia together with khatumo eastern sanaag puntland we will build an empire together my bro

Bohol

VIP
I might be a guest but not warsans or NA. Your from there so It’s surprising you think different.

How are they not guests when the entire Ceerigaabo city had only 2 Harti girls left in the 90s? Muuse Ismaaciil are merciful landlords they can kick out few guests anytime they want.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Col Caare is dumb. Would Sheikh Isaaq want his descendants to fight each other. The Isaaq have to stick together not to separate. I bet at least one of his relatives were killed in the genocide and he still wants unity.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Col Caare is dumb. Would Sheikh Isaaq want his descendants to fight each other. The Isaaq have to stick together not to separate. I bet at least one of his relatives were killed in the genocide and he still wants unity.:cryinglaughsmiley:

plus, I always wondered how those guys become sultans

HA sultan was acting like a complete bakhty and threatening HJ....
the HY sultan in sannag was threatening the government …..