Former head of Khaatumo state Cali Khalif Galaydh in Mogadishu to create a new federal state

They need to do a census in sanaag. Warsangeli and dhulos tell me they make up the majority of sanaag. Isaaqs on the internet say different. Although it doesn’t make a difference who’s the majority since reer sanaag won’t build themselves a port and state and take their destiny in their own hands.

There will be a port built in Mayd. Habar Yonis will rule that maamul. There will be parity amongst the laandheer isaaq garxajis and habar awal. Isaaq don’t mind a census count. Warsangeli were 3% of Somaliland population upon independence. Idinkay wax wayn kula Yaheen

All options are on the table. Politically you got to be flexible which is something Gen Caare proved he made multiple allies in a short span.
Muse Ismael, sacad yonis, naleyeh Ahmed, warsans, should build a coalition and make something happen . It’s getting embarrassing going from one side to another.

Last edited:
Muse Ismael, sacad yonis, naleyeh Ahmed, warsans, should build a coalition and make something happen . It’s getting embarrassing going from one side to another. And it’s not like there is tribal hatred between them. They don’t look down on each other.
If you think Togdheer could be separated from Sool and Sanaag, you're being delusional. The same clans that live in those 2 regions, also live in Togdheer.

Bohol

VIP
Lmao so what? So does Somaliland but Somaliland is not a recognised country somalia is. Puntland is Bari and Nugaal under the constitution of Somalia the only recognised entity. Hortay aren’t you Habar Yonis. Maamul gobaleedkaga maxad uu rabta inaad darood sisid. Dhulbahante will continue to be the small reer in an isaaq maamul ruled from burco like darood have laangaabs in there fed states.

Eastern Sanaag (for the most part) is not HY. Why would I be against a mamuul goboleed for Dhulo and Warsan areas?

@Bohol
When we made garacad port, the diaspora Omar Mohamud, leelkase, Ahmed garaad bought shares and got others to do it. Why don’t reer sanaag disapora make something happen. Do they not talk to one and another?

Eastern Sanaag (for the most part) is not HY. Why would I be against a mamuul goboleed for Dhulo and Warsan areas?

So what is all of jubaland darood? Is all of konfuur galbeed raxanweyn. Sool sanaag togdheer will be a HY maamul darood laangaabs way ku qasbanyaheen. No more hiding under the somalia flag

@Bohol
When we made garacad port, the diaspora Omar Mohamud, leelkase, Ahmed garaad bought shares and got others to do it. Why don’t reer sanaag disapora make something happen. Do they not talk to one and another?
Maamulka hargeisa baa already uu balanqaday deked iyo wado to ceerigabo. Wax la ururinya majirto

If you think Togdheer could be separated from Sool and Sanaag, you're being delusional. The same clans that live in those 2 regions, also live in Togdheer.
I look at who lived in the land the longest. I could care less about the HJ that live in sool. Just like I wouldn’t care about daroods who would live in gabiley.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

Not that I know of. Sanaag is like Mudug (politically and clan wise divided) but with more cohesion.

I look at who lived in the land the longest. I could care less about the HJ that live in sool. Just like I wouldn’t care about daroods who would live in gabiley.
Nigga what Daroods live in gebiley? Sool degmo iyo tuloyin bay habar jeclo iyo sacad Yonis ku leyaheen they don’t live as minorities in the middle of darood

Nigga what Daroods live in gebiley? Sool degmo iyo tuloyin bay habar jeclo iyo sacad Yonis ku leyaheen they don’t live as minorities in the middle of darood
Just simply say Hartis or mention their clan names. "Darood" is such a broad (General) term to use.

You can't compare HJ in Sool to Darods in Gabiley. Also Dhulos, HY and HJ live in Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag. If there was ever going to be a Federal State there(highly unlikely), they'd never leave Togdheer out.

Hargeisa ain’t doing nothing for sool and sanaag. Just promises. These people need to make shxt happen for themselves instead of waiting around.

Go and check out laas canood about Somaliland isn’t doing anything look at the development. Most of all Security is the most important thing and Somaliland pays for that. There was no law and order in laas caanood before Somaliland let alone horumaar. It is nothing for Somaliland to drop a quick 20 mil on a small port to bring revenue for the maamul.