Former head of Khaatumo state Cali Khalif Galaydh in Mogadishu to create a new federal state

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Its mostly hy with some dhulbahante, warsangeli and a few hj
"Its mostly hy with some dhulbahante, warsangeli and a few "hj":shookgabre:

thier are no jeclos in sanaag eastern sanaag is warsan dhulos are in sool and cayn, the city is mainly inhabited by habar yoonis and warsengali with some dhulos

Last edited:
Why do people care about which clan inhabits which city? Somalis are welcome in any Somali territory they wish. Also i'm sure There are more Dhulos than HJ in Erigavo but people like @Samaalism don't have a problem with HJ claiming Erigavo but he has a problem with Hartis claiming Erigavo. This is hypocrisy yet these separatists expect Hartis to join their delusional cult project lool.

thier are no jeclos in sanaag eastern sanaag is warsan dhulos are in sool and cayn below the city is mainly inhabited by habar yoonis and warsengali with some dhulos
Naleyeh Ahmed is more than warsans in ceerigabo but there’s significant amount of Warsans there also. Adding them both the hartis outnumber Musa Ismael. Or at the very least 50-50.

I don’t get why it matters but for jeegans they want to claim sanaag as an isaaq state for their nonsense borders.

I’ve never heard hartis that care who outnumbers who lol

Last edited:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

thier are no jeclos in sanaag eastern sanaag is warsan dhulos are in sool and cayn below the city is mainly inhabited by habar yoonis and warsengali with some dhulos
Erigavo is not in eastern sanaag and I never said hj are larger then warsangeli or dhulos. Hj are guests in erigavo but theres a few that live there. Gotta keep in mind that erigavo is the capital of sanaag so ofcourse you will find people of different clans living there.

Naleyeh Ahmed is more than warsans in ceerigabo but there’s significant amount of Warsans there also. Adding them both I think the hartis outnumber Musa Ismael. Or at the very least 50-50.

I don’t get why it matters but for jeegans they want to claim sanaag as an isaaq state for their nonsense borders.

I’ve never heard hartis that care who outnumbers who lol
So why are you arguing then? Ceerigabo is not a town occupied by argagixiso or where you can order Kenyan troops to occupy for you. It is a magaalo habar yonis point blank and period. Sanaag is an isaaq gobol both population and degmo and sool sanaag iyo togdheer will be HY maamul gobaleed.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So why are you arguing then? Ceerigabo is not a town occupied by argagixiso or where you can order Kenyan troops to occupy for you. It is a magaalo habar yonis point blank and period. Sanaag is an isaaq gobol both population and degmo and sool sanaag iyo togdheer will be HY maamul gobaleed.
bullshit sanaag is not isaaq and will never be isaaq point blank simple we dont give a shit about jeegan bullshit sanaag is hy and warsengali thats it including ceerigavo with some dhulos

sanaag is not part of somaliland it belongs to caare and eastern sanaag is puntland and we are all part of somalia now you can deal with it:siilaanyosmile:

bullshit sanaag is not isaaq and will never be isaaq point blank simple we dont give a shit about jeegan bullshit sanaag is hy and warsengali thats it including ceerigavo with some dhulos

sanaag is not part of somaliland it belongs to caare and eastern sanaag is puntland and we are all part of somalia now you can deal with it:siilaanyosmile:

western and centreal and southern sannag is SL

Bohol

VIP
naleyeh Ahmed combined with warsengeli outnumber them in ceerigabo.

I don’t get the point of comparing sanaagians.

Ceerigaabo is a HY city (only a HY can be a mayor there). Darood learned their lesson never to f*ck with Muuse Ismaaciil & SY in the 90s. A Darood can never be a mayor in Ceerigaabo (it is haram) in thousand years, do you think this is Kismaayo?:gucciwhat::pachah1:

This guy has been the mayor of Ceerigaabo for over 20 years and before that his cousin (Qaasim Mire).
ismaaciil-xaaji-nuur.png

Ceerigaabo is a HY city (only a HY can be a mayor there). Darood learned their lesson never to f*ck with Muuse Ismaaciil & SY in the 90s.

This guy has been the mayor of Ceerigaabo district for over 20 years and before that his cousin (Qaasim Mire).
ismaaciil-xaaji-nuur.png
Sxb let’s not talk about the ceeb that happened in the 90s. Naleyeh Ahmed did a number on HY, (although most of it was siad barre backing) HY did kill bunch of reer badiyo as revenge(qooro taag) Naleyeh Ahmed did after that kill 200-300 civilians in ceerigabo with them leaving the town to sool for a while and later coming back. Peace agreements were established between those two. HY lost territory like how NA sat in Bohol for 3 years to give it back.

Only ones that lost something was HJ that lost Yube to you guys to never get it back. Lol. They came to NA trading women to get protection from you guys. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

There’s blood on both sides although I think darood have more of the ceeb because of the backing of barre.

There’s no denying Musa Ismael are significant in ceerigabo but to say no NA and warsans in town like some langaabs is nonsense.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Sxb let’s not talk about the ceeb that happened in the 90s. Naleyeh Ahmed did a number on HY, (although most of it was siad barre backing) HY did kill bunch of civilians as revenge(qooro taag) Naleyeh Ahmed did after that kill 200-300 civilians in ceerigabo with them leaving the town to sool for a while and later coming back. Peace agreements were established between those two. Both lost some territory to each other like how NA sat in Bohol for 3 years to give it back. Forgot what town HY sat on. Perhaps you know.

Only ones that lost something was HJ that lost Yube to you guys to never get it back. Lol. They came to NA trading women to get protection from you guys. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

There’s no denying Musa Ismael are significant in ceerigabo but to say no NA and warsans in town like some langaabs is nonsense.

Dhulos fled the entire Sanaag (the only clan to flee a entire region in the civil war) so if I were you I wouldn't talk about that war :lol: . I am not about the past but the present. Both Warsans & Dhulos are minority and guests in Ceerigaabo in 2019 and those are the facts which is why neither Puntland or Khaatumo can operate in Ceerigaabo while Caare despite being from Ceel Afweyn has more influence there :lol: . If they misbehave they know what awaits them.

:manny:

Ceerigaabo is owned by this man.
dwOju.jpg

Dhulos fled the entire Sanaag (the only clan to flee a entire region in the civil war) so if I were you I wouldn't talk about that war :lol: . I am not about the past but the present. Both Warsans & Dhulos are minority and guests in Ceerigaabo in 2019 and those are the facts. If they misbehave they know what awaits them.

Ceerigaabo is owned by this man.
kkCcd.jpg
I have no skin in the game so I could care less who kills who. My people were fighting in mudug at the time. It’s Somalis at the end of the day chimping out and killing each other over nonsense so no one wins is my point.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on ceerigabo.

Bohol

VIP
I have no skin in the game so I could care less who kills who. My people were fighting in mudug at the time. It’s Somalis at the end of the day chimping out and killing each other over nonsense so no one wins is my point.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on ceerigabo.

There is nothing to agree to disagree on Ceerigaabo. You lost the war to the eastern HY in the 90s. Winner takes all.

Lmao one of the most pathetic things was when the videos of HY rioting in ceerigabo because of caare came out and certain people were trying to pretend it was daroods rioting for SSC :drakelaugh:
Dintay

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
naleyeh Ahmed combined with warsengeli outnumber them in ceerigabo.

I don’t get the point of comparing sanaagians.
No that’s a lie it’s a HY majority city with everyone else being minorities. Even both dhulo and warsan don’t out number them. Either way it’s an HY city while others are guests

Bohol

VIP
Lmao one of the most pathetic things was when the videos of HY rioting in ceerigabo because of caare came out and certain people were trying to pretend it was daroods rioting for SSC :drakelaugh:
Dintay

They are obsessed with Ceerigaabo (even those as far as Mudug). If I were them I would be content with their desert towns.

:hemad:

t-1.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
There is nothing to agree to disagree on Ceerigaabo. You lost the war to the eastern HY in the 90s. Winner takes all.

either way its western sanaag state of somalia doesnt matter whoes the majority what matters is ceerigabo is hy warsan and dhulos and not isaaq whatever that is we owe our allegiance to the western sanaag state of somalia and caare is our president :gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts