Former head of Khaatumo state Cali Khalif Galaydh in Mogadishu to create a new federal state

@Samaalism Sanaag is majority Harti. Badhan district alone is about 44% of the population of Sanaag, and it is 100% Warsangeli. We don't know the breakdown inside Ceerigabo district, but it is safe to say that it is evenly divided. I would guess that Harti are about 55%-60% of the population of Sanaag. The Isaaq in Sanaag are laangabs.

It is a myth that Sanaag is majority Isaaq, it is majority Harti by a long shot.
Are those numbers from the 2014 UN population estimation? I wouldn't use those numbers if I were you. According to that estimation, the population of Hargeisa district was 959k and Bosaso district was 469k. Now let's compare the two districts.
upload_2019-5-9_10-32-33-png.72062

upload_2019-5-9_10-31-26-png.72061

upload_2019-5-9_10-43-19-png.72065

upload_2019-5-9_10-41-55-png.72064

Look at the density of Hargeisa district compared to Bosaso district and yet Hargeisa district has only twice the population:gucciwhat::drakekidding:. Keep in mind Hargeisa is 4x(or more) bigger than Bosaso.:damn:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Are those numbers from the 2014 UN population estimation? I wouldn't use those numbers if I were you. According to that estimation, the population of Hargeisa district was 959k and Bosaso district was 469k. Now let's compare the two districts.

Look at the density of Hargeisa district compared to Bosaso district and yet Hargeisa district has only twice the population:gucciwhat::drakekidding:. Keep in mind Hargeisa is 4x(or more) bigger than Bosaso.:damn:

:damn::damn::dead: Look at Garowe too :pachah1:

Lmao Wallahi even though they skewed the 2014 estimation it still makes them tiny. From the 2005 one to the 2014 one jamame halfed in population while afmadow doubled. They learned that shit from Kenya. Jubaland is ganna be the new battle ground. No doubt we are ganna unite and fund bimaal gaaljecel sheekh SL raxanweyn cawramale and Bantus. Daroods ganna be on ropes.

According to the CIA Dir is 29% and the largest clan isaaq making up 22% of that followed by hawiye at 25 % darood and raxanweyn at 20% each minority’s at 6%

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Lmao Wallahi even though they skewed the 2014 estimation it still makes them tiny. From the 2005 one to the 2014 one jamame halfed in population while afmadow doubled. They learned that shit from Kenya. Jubaland is ganna be the new battle ground. No doubt we are ganna unite and fund bimaal gaaljecel sheekh SL raxanweyn cawramale and Bantus. Daroods ganna be on ropes.

According to the CIA Dir is 29% and the largest clan isaaq making up 22% of that followed by hawiye at 25 % darood and raxanweyn at 20% each minority’s at 6%
Another ape joined the forum, kulahaa we are going to fund this tribe and divide that. God save these morons. :noneck:

[QUOTE="Samaalism, post: 1822753, member: 11403"From the 2005 one to the 2014 one jamame halfed in population while afmadow doubled.[/QUOTE]
In the 2005 estimation, Hargeisa district's population was like 5x more than Bosaso district's. Looks like people in Bosaso have been breeding like rabbits.:mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
So far large parts of Western Sanaag, central Sanaag and parts of eastern Sanaag are under Caare while Warsangeli areas (eastern Sanaag) is under Puntland. The two are politically different but might merge in future.

View attachment 81379
I don't believe any of these maamuls will come to exist. I think Sool and Sanaag at least the Harti part will be ruled by the SFG as special territories but that's long after Shabaab and the south is pacified.

If we dhulos were not divided we would have been taken seriously. However there is no universal agreement between us as some are Garowe fanatics and others Hargeisa fanatics. Both these maamuls do not care about SSC except to utilise the aid money, tax the region and steal natural resources. Hence I believe there should be a maamul for Sool, Sanaag and Cayn, with coalition between all clans living there, including our isaaq guests

If we dhulos were not divided we would have been taken seriously. However there is no universal agreement between us as some are Garowe fanatics and others Hargeisa fanatics. Both these maamuls do not care about SSC except to utilise the aid money, tax the region and steal natural resources. Hence I believe there should be a maamul for Sool, Sanaag and Cayn, with coalition between all clans living there, including our isaaq guests

If that happiness, the question is going to be is SL going to be getting their recognition. Secondly, if Sool Province decides to unite with Pl will it include Sarrar ?

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Guests?

If that happiness, the question is going to be is SL going to be getting their recognition. Secondly, if Sool Province decides to unite with Pl will it include Sarrar ?
I doubt Somaliland will ever gain recognition. There is too much corruption and anarchy. The world is not blind to what is happening, especially with a large diaspora presence to speak to the world. The federal system established is another blow to somaliland since they are allowed to be semi self governing under Somalia government. It's just a story of when they will let go of their fantasy. And the state will be equal to other states and will report only to Xamar

I doubt Somaliland will ever gain recognition. There is too much corruption and anarchy. The world is not blind to what is happening, especially with a large diaspora presence to speak to the world. The federal system established is another blow to somaliland since they are allowed to be semi self governing under Somalia government. It's just a story of when they will let go of their fantasy. And the state will be equal to other states and will report only to Xamar

But, most people don't want to be governed by Xamar. I think the best way forward is for SL to get recognition that would be considered as part of an agreement, a sign of good gesture between the two Somalis perhaps which would resolve the political deadlock.

What sub clan are you?

Dhulbahantes are idiots and I mean it, our best shot was xaglatoosiye and we messed it up and quarrelled like monkeys in a circus entertaining both Isaaq and MJ.

But this recent image taken in conference with farmajo has given the dhulbahante folk hope that they’re state is still happening.

:siilaanyolaugh::mjlol:

For realistic results, what we should be doing is securing seats in somaliland parliament and working with garhajis and those treacherous fat hipped warsans.
I am NA from ceerigaabo

This is all fantasy. Somaliland is not getting recognition and dhulbahante sure as hell ain’t getting a fed state. Why do you think you deserve a fed state when you don’t fulfill the requirements for a fed state.
DA44D2C1-0E1B-495A-92C1-BC5FB89B4F77.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts