Female Supporters of FGM March In Gambia! They Want It Legalized

mrlog

VIP
sxb you need to understand that there’s an ideological basis for their dislike of the practice beyond the transgressions that people commit in how it’s carried out.

Had it been simply about the transgressions alone you wouldn’t find any muslim using terms like fgm which are not only racist but also vilify the very same circumcision that Islam allows which they claim they’re against. Just in this thread innocent women were being mocked for demanding rights over their own bodies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You’re all over the place

The ruling regarding female circumcision in Islam involves modification via reduction its not a pricking etc as the Hadith pertaining to the act mention this. Now in Malaysia & Indonesia both type 1 & type 4 are carried out with type 4 being the most prevalent.
“Types of surgical forms ;(a) Circumcision or Sunna (“traditional”) circumcision: This involves the removal of the prepuce and the tip of the clitoris. This is the only operation which, medically, can be likened to male circumcision”[11]

Only a small bit of skin is taken not the whole hood. It’s meant to be the tip.

I don’t know if it’s down to their understanding, customs etc that they carry it out via pricking but this definitely isn’t how it’s practiced in other places where it’s the norm like in carabaha etc. So the fact you’re trying to insinuate that only their type is the Islamic one is without a doubt false

The type of female circumcision which is permitted in Islam entails cutting piece of the thin skin (prepuce) which is above the clitoris in a manner mentioned by the Prophet ﷺ (لا تنهكي) i.e. without exaggeration. Therefore, the method of female circumcision does not entail cutting any part of the clitoris or labia

Type 1 will involve cutting of the clitoris. The sunnah is to cut only a bit of the skin.

Reiterated multiple times that the entire clitoris isn’t removed just the visible part & it’s only afterwards that you begin to track back from your claims very convenient. Similarly your derogatory language of describing it ONLY as muitilation when carried out by Africans only stopped when I highlighted your selectivity.
Removal of any of isn’t allowed:

The type of female circumcision which is permitted in Islam entails cutting piece of the thin skin (prepuce) which is above the clitoris in a manner mentioned by the Prophet ﷺ (لا تنهكي) i.e. without exaggeration. Therefore, the method of female circumcision does not entail cutting any part of the clitoris or labia

Hence removing any part of the clitoris is indeed mutilation. Why are you defending that?

Prior to this not once did you describe western modifications like clitoral hood reduction, labiaplasty etc all which constitute fgm under the definition of WHO. If a Gambian woman goes to a hospital & chooses to undergo labiaplasty is this muitilation?
I was talking about the circumcision that happens in Gambia so why do I have talk about the West in order for me to say that Pagan circumcision is haram? To call
Something mutation do I have to list every form of other mutilation?

Let’s get this straight, if something is haram and of no benefit it’s mutilation. It’s as simple as that.
View attachment 320908

I ask why do you continuously use the term fgm despite knowing that the Islamic circumcision is included in it ? Your response is to claim that you did made a distinction between the Islamic type & other types ? How is this not a deflection of what I’m asking you ?
Female genitical mutilation. Cutting the clitoris is mutilation of the genitalia that belong to females. It’s as simple.

Again the most common types of in Gambia is type 1& 2, type 3 is only practiced by the tribe who consistute 1%. Type 2 is the most prevalent
Type III is indeed 19% overall. Let’s not lie.
Look at the data again properly.
All the health risks etc associated with “fgm” is due to the extreme forms of it which are carried out in non-medical environments. The moment they’re medicalised the risks are greatly reduced this is a better approach than letting women suffer & it also reduces the prevalence of the extreme forms of it.
I’m talking about Type 1-3 that’s haram. Also, you can never say that type 3 doesn’t cause health risks even if done in the hospital. That’s a terrible lie of the highest order. When you seal a woman up it causes issues with periods and even urine as it’s now coming from one hole. I’m sorry to get graphic but it’s absurd what you’re saying Wallahi.

Also, why would you want to medicalize the haram? If you simply said only the Islamic type should be allowed and the rest should be banned, would I even bother going back and forth with you?
I’m criticising you because of your selective outrage, hypocritical behaviour where you use derogatory language to describe Africans etc yet the same is lacking when it comes cadans ?
Firstly, cadaan mutilation isn’t common at all. It happens with trans which I find disgusting and then you have women in the corn industry who might have a big Labia trying to reduce it which another issue and I find it disgusting to be franks is it another flip of the coin, straight up misogyny. Whilst I can acknowledge all times are haram unless it’s a medical need, you simply can’t and will make excuses by using the West as an example.

Stop acting like a racist cadaan & get of your high horse that you use to mock your fellow muslim women. You were calling them pick mes & have the audacity to play victim here
How about you actually stop advocating and cheering on haram practices and simply stick what’s right instead of being a weird Afrocentric who’ll champion African paganism practices.

sxb you need to understand that there’s an ideological basis for their dislike of the practice beyond the transgressions that people commit in how it’s carried out.
Since I’ve been saying from the very beginning, Islamic version is halal and some Muslim countries even the one I reside in do it fine, how can you then lie through your teeth that I ‘ideologically’ dislike it? There are two angels recording you and not once did I say anything about the halal.

Who are you to talk about me? The very man that champions pagan circumcision and gets angry if people call Fircooni mutilation?
Had it been simply about the transgressions alone you wouldn’t find any muslim using terms like fgm which are not only racist but also vilify the very same circumcision that Islam allows which they claim they are not against. Just in this thread innocent women were being mocked for demanding rights over their own bodies
How is type II-III which isn’t even allowed a right for a Muslim woman? You’ve never really answered that? We’ve established that’s what the majority practice? You’ll not answer this as you’re shameless.
Female circumcision has been practiced since the time of the prophet ﷺ & it was carried out by women they didn’t have medical degrees laakin nonetheless were able to do it.
Not once did I say that it should be banned for the simple fact that’s it’s being done. I even used a fatwa from Islamqa to come come with my point about how it shouldn’t be done unless it’s done properly and in a hospital and I’ve also said it’s okay when it comes to places like Malaysia. I even live in a country in which it happens in hospitals. So what’s your point?

Adooka this is an annoymous forum, if I wanted to go against Islam and Sharia, I could since no one knows me, so creating false lies and saying I meant this or that when I’m always pretty blunt about my views is disgusting to say the least.

But carry on spreading lies. The poster you’re replying to embarrassed himself as initially he thought the bulk of my writing was mine but it was actually from an Islamic fatwa.

Allah knows my intentions and I’ve been very transparent, but all you’ve done is accuse and lie the whole time and it reflects badly on you so I say this: Shame on you.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You’re all over the place

The ruling regarding female circumcision in Islam involves modification via reduction its not a pricking etc as the Hadith pertaining to the act mention this. Now in Malaysia & Indonesia both type 1 & type 4 are carried out with type 4 being the most prevalent. I don’t know if it’s down to their understanding, customs etc that they carry it out via pricking but this definitely isn’t how it’s practiced in other places where it’s the norm like in carabaha etc. So the fact you’re trying to insinuate that only their type is the Islamic one is without a doubt false

Reiterated multiple times that the entire clitoris isn’t removed just the visible part & it’s only afterwards that you begin to track back from your claims very convenient. Similarly your derogatory language of describing it ONLY as muitilation when carried out by Africans only stopped when I highlighted your selectivity.

Prior to this not once did you describe western modifications like clitoral hood reduction, labiaplasty etc all which constitute fgm under the definition of WHO. If a Gambian woman goes to a hospital & chooses to undergo labiaplasty is this muitilation?

View attachment 320908

I ask why do you continuously use the term fgm despite knowing that the Islamic circumcision is included in it ? Your response is to claim that you did made a distinction between the Islamic type & other types ? How is this not a deflection of what I’m asking you ?

Again the most common types of in Gambia is type 1& 2, type 3 is only practiced by the tribe who consistute 1%. Type 2 is the most prevalent

All the health risks etc associated with “fgm” is due to the extreme forms of it which are carried out in non-medical environments. The moment they’re medicalised the risks are greatly reduced this is a better approach than letting women suffer & it also reduces the prevalence of the extreme forms of it.

I’m criticising you because of your selective outrage, hypocritical behaviour where you use derogatory language to describe Africans etc yet the same is lacking when it comes cadans ?

Stop acting like a racist cadaan & get of your high horse that you use to mock your fellow muslim women. You were calling them pick mes & have the audacity to play victim here

If you sympathy was genuine you wouldn’t be mocking these women at all.
Did the prophet circumcised his daughters?

Typical sspot even the ones who are religious will lie, create false narratives and the like to try and win a debate. Shameless men and when your whole points are basically twisting and misinterpretation, just know you’ve lost and that’s for the both you.

If we look at this argument, it really boils down to, how dare you call Type I, Type II Type III circumcision FGM. Yet, all of those forms are haram since the actual clitoris cannot be cut. Yet if I say those types that are haram is indeed mutilation according some it’s wrong.

Hence, it begs the question. Are you for unIslamic practices of mutilation in which they go too far? Why is that not an issue for you, but debating semantics is? The actual health problems from type I-3 are documented. From issues like intimacy issues to as far as issues with infection, yet you want to fight for me calling it mutilation.

"You're OK with the practice in the Muslim countries that do it properly and against the practice altogether in the Muslim countries that don't do it properly and sometimes transgress"

This itself itself is doomed principle and not how the deen works. You're advocating for banning and making it haram something that is halal in the deen because some people don't do it properly lol.

What about banning the taraweeh prayers in the Masjidul Haram because they pray 10 rakats which is contrary to the Ijma of the Muslims that the taraweeh should be 20 rakats plus witr and it's just qiyamul layl if it's less than 20.

Or better why not ban the hijab since some people don't know how to wear it properly and misuse. I mean it's valid reason to ban the hijab if we follow your logic.

Don't you see the problems in your logic?

"You're OK with the practice in the Muslim countries that do it properly and against the practice altogether in the Muslim countries that don't do it properly and sometimes transgress"
Well yes, because countries that don’t do it properly due to pre-Islamic pagan beliefs. Somalis call guudnin Fircooni and that didn’t come from Islam the way they do it, it came from pagan origins.

Hence, it’s a pretty straight forward reasoning.

This itself itself is doomed principle and not how the deen works. You're advocating for banning and making it haram something that is halal in the deen because some people don't do it properly lol.
Firstly, the fatwa itself said the same thing. It literally said it shouldn’t be done if it isn’t in a hospital and don’t properly:

In conclusion, Female Circumcision is permitted in Islam by the manner prescribed by the Fuqaha (Jurists), and should only be undertaken by medical experts in that field.

It’s basic English and it clearly states it’s permitted if it’s done the way it’s meant to be done Islamically and done by doctors.
I’ve said this already, you can debate with the Sheikh that wrote the fatwa as he basically said it should only be done under those circumstances and I believe that as well. If Somalis can’t do it that way, then it can’t be done. The health of the patient and the Shariah needs to be followed. At the moment it’s mostly done in the Meey in Somalia with no medical care as the average citizen there doesn’t even have access to a hospital. It’s usually done by midgaan and yibir women with blunt instruments.

What about banning the taraweeh prayers in the Masjidul Haram because they pray 10 rakats which is contrary to the Ijma of the Muslims that the taraweeh should be 20 rakats plus witr and it's just qiyamul layl if it's less than 20.

Or better why not ban the hijab since some people don't know how to wear it properly and misuse. I mean it's valid reason to ban the hijab if we follow your logic.

Don't you see the problems in your logic?
No, your logic is very dumb and earlier you claimed that you didn’t have issues with the Fatwa but you clearly do.

Can Circumcision that can be life threatening unless done by medical professional be even compared to differences of opinions when it comes Taraweh or hijab?!! Is this the level of sophisticated arguments I’m dealing with here?

I’m so exhausted by the sub-par childish points I have to deal with. You can’t have possibly compared something that causes death, infection and is mostly done in a haram manner to differences in Rak’aa prayed during taraweh. Is that the level of our arguments now.

I’ll make dua for you because this can’t be possible.

Last edited:
Firstly, the fatwa itself said the same thing. It literally said it shouldn’t be done if it isn’t in a hospital and don’t properly:
No, you're playing with words that fatwa is with me and against your demonic agenda. Hospitals are a pretty modern invention to most of the world's population and people have been circumcised since dawn of time by experts in the field. Those Habro(old women) in Miyi are experts in the field. They know how to do sunna circumcision and they also know how to do fircooni. It's your choice
No, your logic is very dumb and earlier you claimed that you didn’t have issues with the Fatwa but you clearly do
It seems you don't know what "ban" entails in legal formation. It entails being put in jail or fined for doing/practicing something that is banned. Now taraweeh or any salah being postponed for bad weather or plague doesn't mean it's banned and anyone who is praying is breaking the law.

No, you're playing with words that fatwa is with me and against your demonic agenda. Hospitals are a pretty modern invention to most of the world's population and people have been circumcised since dawn of time by experts in the field.
Why does the Fatwa say medical personal? are you accusing them of being demonic? It literally said that yet you’re fighting me?

In conclusion, Female Circumcision is permitted in Islam by the manner prescribed by the Fuqaha (Jurists), and should only be undertaken by medical experts in that field.

Are old Somali ladies who are used to cutting too much and doing Fircooni medical experts? We have enough literature that talks about women bleeding to death and infections.

I’ll tell you why? Because you’re a liar and you have nothing to accuse me of which is why you started searching me up to find anything that will try and trap me.

I knew you were a weirdo when you @ me during another thread saying I hated men like you even though I don’t know you. You’re ill do leave me alone.
Those Habro(old women) in Miyi are experts in the field. They know how to do sunna circumcision and they also know how to do fircooni. It's your choice
They don’t do it in hospitals in Somalia and they usually do the Fircoonic version which isn’t even allowed in Somalia. So get out of here. They’re not experts Authobillah. They do Fircooni style! They are not experts in Sunnah so why lie? If they were why would the majority of Somalis for centuries go for Fircooni?!

You are truly dumb and don’t know what you’re talking about.
It seems you don't know what "ban" entails in legal formation. It entails being put in jail or fined for doing/practicing something that is banned. Now taraweeh or any salah being postponed for bad weather or plague doesn't mean it's banned and anyone who is praying is breaking the law.
The fact that you praised old habros in our dhaqan who have been doing the pagan unIslamic version for centuries and we have lots of cases of women in our community that have health problems due to this tells me you’re not worth debating with. Anyone that does the haram version should be thrown in jail. If should be done By a medical expert.

Don’t debate with someone when you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Well yes, because countries that don’t do it properly due to pre-Islamic pagan beliefs. Somalis call guudnin Fircooni and that didn’t come from Islam the way they do it, it came from pagan origins.

Hence, it’s a pretty straight forward reasoning.
So why don't you say ban gudniinka ficooniga and encourage more gudniinka sunnaha. Instead of using gudniinka fircooniga as pretext to ban gudniinka oo dhan. Isn't this a bad principle. It's clear as day to me that you are against female circumcision.

So why don't you say ban gudniinka ficooniga and encourage more gudniinka sunnaha. Instead of using gudniinka fircooniga as pretext to ban gudniinka oo dhan. Isn't this a bad principle. It's clear as day to me that you are against female circumcision.

Anyways you’re blocked. You can continue obsessing and lying about me. Also, it’s evident that you’re obsessed that you went to like 2021 and skimmed through 100s of posts to find anything that you can use to point the finger.

Why does the Fatwa say medical personal? are you accusing them of being demonic? It literally said that yet you’re fighting me?

Are old Somali ladies who are used to cutting too much and doing Fircooni medical experts? We have enough literature that talks about women bleeding to death and infections.

I’ll tell you why? Because you’re a liar and you have nothing to accuse me of which is why you started searching me up to find anything that will try and trap me.

I knew you were a weirdo when you @ me during another thread saying I hated men like you even though I don’t know you. You’re ill do leave me alone.

They don’t do it in hospitals in Somalia and they usually do the Fircoonic version which isn’t even allowed in Somalia. So get out of here. They’re not experts Authobillah. They do Fircooni style! They are not experts in Sunnah so why lie? If they were why would the majority of Somalis for centuries go for Fircooni?!

You are truly dumb and don’t know what you’re talking about.

The fact that you praised old habros in our dhaqan who have been doing the pagan unIslamic version for centuries and we have lots of cases of women in our community that have health problems due to this tells me you’re not worth debating with. Anyone that does the haram version should be thrown in jail. If should be done By a medical expert.

Don’t debate with someone when you don’t even know what you’re talking about.
The old Habros are most definitely medical experts in the field. Again don’t play with words. They do fircooni because that's what most of the parents choose or used to choose. The old umulisooyin in the miyi are experts in the field so are gudniin habroos. Not everyone in Somalia has access to hospitals.

I for once did not praise the old Habroos. You’re emotional and can't differentiate between praising someone and stating their role in their respective society. Yes, those old habros are experts in the Somali countryside.

So instead of educating the parents you advocate for banning this will radicalize people more and expose your underlying beliefs that you try to hide

I don’t know you either I only felt it's necessary to counter the deviance you spread here

Omg so the whole time I was going back and forth with deviant misogynist

49E0ED52-40DA-4E89-9ADE-2CE38E89FD88.jpeg

@Berke no wonder you lie about me and are obsessed. Most of the guys here that lie about me are usually like this lol.

Have a good day. You’re an incel. Eww.

Trending

Latest posts