Female Supporters of FGM March In Gambia! They Want It Legalized

Why do you do this ? it’s as you’re immune from admitting that you’re wrong

Not once did you bother to clarify yourself about the clitoris all this time you were claiming that they were removing the entire clitoris. It’s only after i confronted & corrected you that you decided to say that you meant something else very convenient.
When people talk about cutting of the clitoris, they’re talking mostly about the entire hood and glands and not the inner part. That is what I meant. I know there are thousands of nerves under but the part that are cut are the parts that contribute to the sensitivity.

But answer this question:

How does that change things? Do you believe because the whole clitoris isn’t always cut but all the hood and the glands that makes it acceptable?

why are you focusing on this? Is it as a way to suggest that type II and type III is acceptable?

You stated explicitly that the male equivalent of fgm was chopping off the head of the penis meaning all the different types covered by fgm not just the removal of clitoris etc. Piercing, pricking, hood reduction etc are all forms of fgm yet they’re not even remotely close to chopping head of the penis the only reason why you did such a thing is to shut down any sort of discussion between female & male circumcision
At this point you’re a liar. I made a distinction between Islamic and type I, Type II, Three various times throughout our exchange and explained to you what I meant. So why do you keep on going back to that? I’ve explained in the very first page. So why? Wallahi at this point it’s evident you argue for the sake of arguing and you’ll repeat yourself and lie in the process.

In Gambia and most African countries type I, II and III are mostly practiced.Those are the types that are mostly practiced in Gambia. We’re talking about Gambia and my initial post was about that. You’re bringing in different types for the sake of arguing and misconstructing points and it’s disgusting.

I’ve said time and time again, the ones mostly practiced in African countries like Gambia which is like 90% is similar to cutting Off the head of the penis.

It’s absolutely tiring and dishonest how you twist people’s post and completely ignore a point they’ve made over and over again.

I’ve made it clear that I’ve never seen Islamic circumcision as FGM and I used Malaysia as an example in the early threads, but still you are still trying to use that tired old argument. Stop as you’re coming across as wholly dishonest Wallahi. It’s sickening.

I agree this entire exchange is indeed laughable as you don’t want to admit your wrongdoing. I simply stated not to insult fellow muslim women & your reaction since then has been lacking
Type 1, 2, 3 aren’t Islamic and you’re arguing with over their rights to continue this pagan practice. That’s what this about and your anger that I dared to call an unIslamic practice FGM.

Why is it the gaalo who classify Islamic circumcision as muitilation are entitled to your advocacy, benefit of the doubt, respect laakin the same can’t be said for your fellow muslim women ?
Authobillah, what advocacy? What benefit of the doubt? The lies continue and it’s mad to see. Show one example? Your accusations are getting out of hand.

Also FGM is basic English language. Cutting a gland is mutilation and it’s in the genitalia? What’s wrong with you? So because gaals use it? You don’t want to admit it’s mutilation? Is this really what your argument stems from?

So when it’s a pagan African custom it isn’t Mutilation? You do know that gaals also do Fircooni right? So why reduce an unIslamic practice and act like it’s wholly a Muslim thing when the Muslims who do it are following pagan traditions?

So let’s get this straight you’re mad I’m using FGM for haram versions of circumcisions?

Not only were you mocking them but engaged in dehumanising rhetoric simply because they dared to advocate for their Islamic right to circumcise themselves ?
Is type II, III Islamic? At this point you’re a liar Authobillah. Answer that simple question. That is the circumcision that happens in Gambia with 90% of the population.

Don’t you dare accuse me of dehumanization due to an unIslamic practice Authobillah. Let the lies keep rolling in.
You say you’re not against female circumcision in Islam but continuously use a label that classifies the Islamic circumcision as muitilation? Something just doesn’t add up & I hope you at least try to reflect back on your views
You’re a colossal liar and this exchange shows it. I’ve made it very clear that type 1, II and III isn’t Islamic and because of that you’re accusing me of being against the Sunnah versions despite stressing the differences.

Seriously fear Allah. It’s very telling you’ve not answered any of my questions but I’ve answered all of yours and was adequately able to defend my self.

The same way you argue that gaals put everything under FGM, you also put every mutilation under circumcision. You’re of the same coin. You don’t want to make distinctions and that’s why you’re debating with me, so fix up.

Last edited:
58A7E3B9-4F54-4FEE-AF7F-AA7D54EAC24F.jpeg

@AdoonkaAlle
Your lies are clear to see and your ignorance yet you too can’t even accept you were wrong.

You initially thought Type 1&2 were Islamic even though it’s basically the cutting off parts of clitoris and glands for 2. Absolute ignorance and you still carried on.

You even admitted that the majority done on Gambians is II. You lied and included 1 but that’s like 9% of the population. In fact more practice III which is like 19%. Why say it’s a tiny minority when the less severe version which isn’t even Islamic as well is indeed the minority?!

Hence looking at this and that’s the argument you started with, talking about how Gambians do circumcision, it should be clear that the vast majority do the haram versions. Hardly any do type 4, hence the question is what ‘rights’ are you defending?

Anyone reading into this exchange will assume your arguing with me over the rights for women to do type 1-3. That shouldn’t be a ‘right’ and it’s heinous you’re doing so if that’s your intentions.

I can’t stand lying, twisting and constantly shifting the goal post. I’ve explained myself time and time again. I’ve made it clear I see the difference between what’s halal and don’t care about the gaalo version. But you literally have no leg to stand on especially when the data shows they mostly practice a haram version and that’s what you want to defend. In fact you’re irritated because I’m calling mutilation…..mutilation.

Knock yourself out but don’t you dare lie about me.

Last edited:
Fr. Fircuni and the rest that do not apply to Islamic circumcision may be considered mutilation but where they ever step is when they side with the gaal on what Islam has deemed halal.
According to Angelina even the Sunna circumcision which is wajib in some of the madhabs should be banned because Somalis don't know how to properly practice it. Says a lot about her as this is one of her least problematic takes regarding the deen

@AdoonkaAlle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to Angelina even the Sunna circumcision which is wajib in some of the madhabs should be banned because Somalis don't know how to properly practice it
According to me? No, I copied and pasted it from this fatwa;

In conclusion, Female Circumcision is permitted in Islam by the manner prescribed by the Fuqaha (Jurists), and should only be undertaken by medical experts in that field.

Go and argue with Islamqa.

Your intentions was to mock but I I was using a direct quote from a fatwa so you can mock the Sheikh who wrote it.

Many of you guys love to try me, honestly just stop. You’ll try and portray me as anti-Islamic but you’ve done is mock that scholar like you know more than him all in the pursuit of making me look silly. Ultimately, the jokes on YOU.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
When people talk about cutting of the clitoris, they’re talking mostly about the entire hood and glands and not the inner part. That is what I meant. I know there are thousands of nerves under but the part that are cut are the parts that contribute to the sensitivity.

But answer this question:

How does that change things? Do you believe because the whole clitoris isn’t always cut but all the hood and the glands that makes it acceptable?

why are you focusing on this? Is it as a way to suggest that type II and type III is acceptable?

At this point you’re a liar. I made a distinction between Islamic and type I, Type II, Three various times throughout our exchange and explained to you what I meant. So why do you keep on going back to that? I’ve explained in the very first page. So why? Wallahi at this point it’s evident you argue for the sake of arguing and you’ll repeat yourself and lie in the process.

In Gambia and most African countries type I, II and III are mostly practiced.Those are the types that are mostly practiced in Gambia. We’re talking about Gambia and my initial post was about that. You’re bringing in different types for the sake of arguing and misconstructing points and it’s disgusting.

I’ve said time and time again, the ones mostly practiced in African countries like Gambia which is like 90% is similar to cutting Off the head of the penis.

It’s absolutely tiring and dishonest how you twist people’s post and completely ignore a point they’ve made over and over again.

I’ve made it clear that I’ve never seen Islamic circumcision as FGM and I used Malaysia as an example in the early threads, but still you are still trying to use that tired old argument. Stop as you’re coming across as wholly dishonest Wallahi. It’s sickening.

Type 1, 2, 3 aren’t Islamic and you’re arguing with over their rights to continue this pagan practice. That’s what this about and your anger that I dared to call an unIslamic practice FGM.

Authobillah, what advocacy? What benefit of the doubt? The lies continue and it’s mad to see. Show one example? Your accusations are getting out of hand.

Also FGM is basic English language. Cutting a gland is mutilation and it’s in the genitalia? What’s wrong with you? So because gaals use it? You don’t want to admit it’s mutilation? Is this really what your argument stems from?

So when it’s a pagan African custom it isn’t Mutilation? You do know that gaals also do Fircooni right? So why reduce an unIslamic practice and act like it’s wholly a Muslim thing when the Muslims who do it are following pagan traditions?

So let’s get this straight you’re mad I’m using FGM for haram versions of circumcisions?

Is type II, III Islamic? At this point you’re a liar Authobillah. Answer that simple question. That is the circumcision that happens in Gambia with 90% of the population.

Don’t you dare accuse me of dehumanization due to an unIslamic practice Authobillah. Let the lies keep rolling in.

You’re a colossal liar and this exchange shows it. I’ve made it very clear that type 1, II and III isn’t Islamic and because of that you’re accusing me of being against the Sunnah versions despite stressing the differences.

Seriously fear Allah. It’s very telling you’ve not answered any of my questions but I’ve answered all of yours and was adequately able to defend my self.

The same way you argue that gaals put everything under FGM, you also put every mutilation under circumcision. You’re of the same coin. You don’t want to make distinctions and that’s why you’re debating with me, so fix up.

You’re all over the place

The ruling regarding female circumcision in Islam involves modification via reduction its not a pricking etc as the Hadith pertaining to the act mention this. Now in Malaysia & Indonesia both type 1 & type 4 are carried out with type 4 being the most prevalent. I don’t know if it’s down to their understanding, customs etc that they carry it out via pricking but this definitely isn’t how it’s practiced in other places where it’s the norm like in carabaha etc. So the fact you’re trying to insinuate that only their type is the Islamic one is without a doubt false

Reiterated multiple times that the entire clitoris isn’t removed just the visible part & it’s only afterwards that you begin to track back from your claims very convenient. Similarly your derogatory language of describing it ONLY as muitilation when carried out by Africans only stopped when I highlighted your selectivity.

Prior to this not once did you describe western modifications like clitoral hood reduction, labiaplasty etc all which constitute fgm under the definition of WHO. If a Gambian woman goes to a hospital & chooses to undergo labiaplasty is this muitilation?

IMG_0938.jpeg

I ask why do you continuously use the term fgm despite knowing that the Islamic circumcision is included in it ? Your response is to claim that you did made a distinction between the Islamic type & other types ? How is this not a deflection of what I’m asking you ?

Again the most common types of in Gambia is type 1& 2, type 3 is only practiced by the tribe who consistute 1%. Type 2 is the most prevalent

All the health risks etc associated with “fgm” is due to the extreme forms of it which are carried out in non-medical environments. The moment they’re medicalised the risks are greatly reduced this is a better approach than letting women suffer & it also reduces the prevalence of the extreme forms of it.

I’m criticising you because of your selective outrage, hypocritical behaviour where you use derogatory language to describe Africans etc yet the same is lacking when it comes cadans ?

Stop acting like a racist cadaan & get of your high horse that you use to mock your fellow muslim women. You were calling them pick mes & have the audacity to play victim here

If you sympathy was genuine you wouldn’t be mocking these women at all.

According to me? No, I copied and pasted it from this fatwa;

In conclusion, Female Circumcision is permitted in Islam by the manner prescribed by the Fuqaha (Jurists), and should only be undertaken by medical experts in that field.

Go and argue with Islamqa.

Your intentions was to mock but I I was using a direct quote from a fatwa so you can mock the Sheikh who wrote it.

Many of you guys love to try me, honestly just stop. You’ll try and portray me as anti-Islamic but you’ve done is mock that scholar like you know more than him all in the pursuit of making me look silly. Ultimately, the jokes on YOU.
You know I was referring to this last parts
098.jpg

So yes ban it. Ban the female circumcision thats prescribed in the religion. That's what you said

Don't play games Angelina. You're against the Sunna circumcision for absurd reasons and excuses. Just admit it.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
According to Angelina even the Sunna circumcision which is wajib in some of the madhabs should be banned because Somalis don't know how to properly practice it. Says a lot about her as this is one of her least problematic takes regarding the deen

@AdoonkaAlle

sxb you need to understand that there’s an ideological basis for their dislike of the practice beyond the transgressions that people commit in how it’s carried out.

Had it been simply about the transgressions alone you wouldn’t find any muslim using terms like fgm which are not only racist but also vilify the very same circumcision that Islam allows which they claim they are not against. Just in this thread innocent women were being mocked for demanding rights over their own bodies

Female circumcision has been practiced since the time of the prophet ﷺ & it was carried out by women they didn’t have medical degrees laakin nonetheless were able to do it.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They went through it and the world didn’t end. That’s their message. It’s like religious peoples logic.

Latest posts