Female Supporters of FGM March In Gambia! They Want It Legalized

Now that is an example of pick me’s.

Pick me women are dangerous.

You’ll never see men marching to bring back cultural practices that harm and cause severe pain for them, that actually doesn’t benefit them but only women.

Misogynistic cultural practices has dehumanized women so much, that they’re been programmed to put the corrupt needs of many men over their own.

This is what I mean when I say, ‘simp’ and ‘pick me’ behavior is rife in women and anyone that tries to say that’s it’s fine for women to be this way is an enemy of womanhood.

some of you women are.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You'll never see men marching to bring back cultural practices that harm and cause severe pain for them, that actually doesn’t benefit them but only women.

What do you mean, ukhti? No such practices exist in the first place. Maybe male circumcision if you want to go down that route but that's a scratch at best compared to FGM if you even want to characterize it as negative. It's nice being a nin system wise, wallahi. It all benefits you. Condolences to all my ukhtis.

Time to become trans men, sistas. Sorry, wallahi.

What do you mean, ukhti? No such practices exist in the first place. Maybe male circumcision if you want to go down that route but that's a scratch at best if you even want to characterize it as negative. It's nice being a nin system wise, wallahi. It all benefits you. Condolences to all my ukhtis.

Time to become trans men, sistas. Sorry, wallahi.
Male circumcision is no where and I mean no where near the same as FGM. Lol The fact that you couldn’t think of anything but came up with Male circumcision shows how much men hardly do that. I mean you said it yourself, it’s merely a scratch when it comes to FGM.

Shall I tell you what the comparison of FGM is to male circumcision is? Men chopping off the head of their penis and then sewing the top parts of their D. Yes, of course men will March to bring that back!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Male circumcision is no where and I mean no where near the same as FGM. Lol The fact that you couldn’t think of anything but came up with Male circumcision shows how much men hardly do that. I mean you said it yourself, it’s merely a scratch when it comes to FGM.

Shall I tell you what the comparison of FGM is to male circumcision is? Men chopping off the head of their penis and then sewing the top parts of their D. Yes, of course men will March to bring that back!

It's a man's world, sis. Go get your gu-us at your nearest plastic surgeon's. I'll see you at the Majlis when you are to be heard and not only seen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a man's world, sis. Go get your . I'll see you at the Majlis when you are to be heard and not only seen.

As for being a trans men? Authobillah. As a Western raised woman who is educated, I’m more privileged than the average man back home, hence things aren’t black and white. Men have their drawbacks and struggles to and class, geography, finances are many issues that impact humans globally and misogyny is one aspect of it. I simply hate retarded dhulm and devaluation.

Btw, I know you’re trolling. I gave you a serious answer above just so you know that I know men aren’t immune to suffering and I know my vast privileges as a Western raised Xalimo.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Could this mean that many of the younger girls in Africa are forced FGM because of female elders?

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You can’t get rid of these harmful practices without a proper education. I’m sure a lot of them are told that it’s a part of Islam.

Still, I don’t understand how women can endure something as terrible as fgm and then want to do the same thing to their daughters.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

One of the signs reads “We will not sell our religion for worldly gains”

May Allah grant them victory

Ameen thumma Ameen

Insulting muslim women for simply wanting to adhere to Islam and demand rights over their own bodies is unethical especially coming from fellow Muslims. I suggest those partaking in such actions to reflect on their behaviour.

Ameen thumma Ameen

Insulting muslim women for simply wanting to adhere to Islam and demand rights over their own bodies is unethical especially coming from fellow Muslims. I suggest those partaking in such actions to reflect on their behaviour.
The vast majority of Gambians do not engage in Sunnah circumcisions. If this was Malaysia who are known to keep to the limits, hardly anyone would be commenting. Hence, you should be the one to reflect and ponder on the facts.

The overwhelming majority if not all practice type I II and type III which are categorically haram in Islam and has immense health issues, so instead of virtue signalling, learn the facts on the ground. It is you who should be ashamed who doesn't even understand what is haram and halal with regards to circumcision. The one that is allowed in Islam is type IV.

I'll refrain from going overboard since it's Ramadan.

Last edited:

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

Ameen thumma Ameen

I'd would like to know the laws surrounding FGM. It has more negatives than positives. It doesn't even have any positives.

I'd would like to know the laws surrounding FGM. It has more negatives than positives. It doesn't even have any positives.
There is a clear difference between Sunnah circumcision in which the overwhelming majority of African countries DO NOT practice and FGM which is pagan in origin which is what @AdoonkaAlle is defending and calling people shameless over. A quick search would have illustrated to him that near enough more than 90% practice the haram African pagan version which causes issues like higher rates of maternal birth deaths, infections, issues in marriages, yet this poster here calls it 'women demanding rights over their own bodies'. Demanding rights over what exactly? The haram? The health risks?

Also, I hope this was educational for other posters so you can see the difference.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
There is a clear difference between Sunnah circumcision in which the overwhelming majority of African countries DO NOT practice and FGM which is pagan in origin which is what @AdoonkaAlle is defending and calling people shameless over. A quick search would have illustrated to him that near enough more than 90% practice the haram African pagan version which causes issues like higher rates of maternal birth deaths, infections, issues in marriages, yet this poster here calls it 'women demanding rights over their own bodies'. Demanding rights over what exactly? The haram? The health risks?

Also, I hope this was educational for other posters so you can see the difference.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
The vast majority of Gambians do not engage in Sunnah circumcisions. If this was Malaysia who are known to keep to the limits, hardly anyone would be commenting. Hence, you should be the one to reflect and ponder on the facts.

The overwhelming majority practice type II and type III which are categorically haram in Islam and has immense health issues, so instead of virtue signalling, learn the facts on the ground. It is you who should be ashamed who doesn't even understand what is haram and halal with regards to circumcision.

I'll refrain from going overboard since it's Ramadan.
How do you know that they weren’t advocating for gudninka diinta allows ? Furthermore the most common types of fgc in Gambia is type 1&2, type 3 is only practiced by a tiny minority.

Spare me your fake outrage & stop acting like you even cared about making distinction between gudninka that diinta allows & vice versa. Since type 1 will constitute what diinta allows why do you use a term which describes it as “muitilation” ?

Had you really cared about making distinctions you most definitely wouldn’t be saying things like

To make matters worse, similar gential modifications are also carried out in western countries under the term fgcs, so why aren’t these modifications not “muitilation” ? On top of that the very same fgcs is denied to non-cadaan women living in the same countries.

It's mutilation when it's done only by non-cadan groups irrespective of the setting it's carried out in ie in medical or non-medical setting ( case point Malaysia example )

“FGM” is racist loaded term that was invented by cadaanka to reject female circumcision in its totality as it doesn't align with their views. It doesn’t matter whether it’s the halal type that diinta allows or not as all of them have been categorised as “muitilations”.

So your continued use of this term whilst acknowledging that the gudninka diinta allows is defined as “muitilation” is beyond problematic. This is why I believe that your issues aren’t simply limited to the transgressions that diinta doesn’t allow. Had that been the case you would’ve ceased to use that term nor made the claim that the male equivalent to “fgm” is “chopping off the head of the penis”

There’s an ideological subversion when it relates gudninka of dumarka such that those who’re against it ignore the apparent contradictions & racist discourse that underlie it. It’s one thing to be against transgressions that goes beyond the limits set by diinta but to judge gudninka based on gaalo who demonise it because it doesn’t align with their ideology is nothing but subjugation to gaalo.

Diinta has provided avenues to deal with such things utilise them there’s no need to use gaalo worldviews, norms, standards to address them. Doing so creates more problems

How do you know that they weren’t advocating for gudninka diinta allows ? Furthermore the most common types of fgc in Gambia is type 1&2, type 3 is only practiced by a tiny minority.
Types 1 and 2 are haram. You don’t even know what each type entails and you’re debating with me Authobillah. Did you know type 1 is the removal of the clitoris and type 2 is the removal of the clitoris and labia?

Is this what you advocate or do you as per usual debate for the sake of debating?
Spare me your fake outrage & stop acting like you even cared about making distinction between gudninka that diinta allows & vice versa. Since type 1 will constitute what diinta allows why do you use a term which describes it as “muitilation” ?
Type 1 doesn’t. It’s the removal of the whole flipping clitoris! Type IV is the only type allowed which is the removal of the hood!!!
Had you really cared about making distinctions you most definitely wouldn’t be saying things like
I do make distinctions, it’s you that can’t even distinguish between what’s halal and what’s haram.
To make matters worse, similar gential modifications are also carried out in western countries under the term fgcs, so why aren’t these modifications not “muitilation” ? On top of that the very same fgcs is denied to non-cadaan women living in the same countries.
Not one Western countries allows the removal of the clitoris, especially not for children. Let’s leave this argument since it’s a lie and makes you look uninformed.

Your whole point is about rejecting Westernization whilst also running towards pagan style rituals. Moderation is key and your lack of inability to look at context or look at what’s happening on the ground all for virtue signaling is dangerous. You don’t know the different types of circumcision and from your writing it’s evident that the dangers of the haram versions inflicted on nearly all woman there isn’t a concern for you.
It's mutilation when it's done only by non-cadan groups irrespective of the setting it's carried out in ie in medical or non-medical setting ( case point Malaysia example )
I couldn’t careless what cadaans think which is why I made it clear that if cadaans started trying to ban it in Malaysia or any country that doesn’t it the halal way, I wouldn’t support. I made that clear. Hence this is a non point and rather silly.
“FGM” is racist loaded term that was invented by cadaanka to reject female circumcision in its totality as it doesn't align with their views. It doesn’t matter whether it’s the halal type that diinta allows or not as all of them have been categorised as “muitilations”.
So you’re in agreement with pagan style infibulation? Especially when we have vast medical literature as to how dangerous it is for women? I’ve made it very clear I couldn’t care less about cadaan since I mentioned Malaysia and how they too are accused of that by these gaals whom I don’t care for. My argument is soley based on the fact that type II and II and II overwhelming done in African nations is indeed mutilation. Only the hood is allowed to be cut. This is evident.

So your continued use of this term whilst acknowledging that the gudninka diinta allows is defined as “muitilation” is beyond problematic. This is why I believe that your issues aren’t simply limited to the transgressions that diinta doesn’t allow. Had that been the case you would’ve ceased to use that term nor made the claim that the male equivalent to “fgm” is “chopping off the head of the penis”
Why should I cease to use the term when type I, II and III are indeed mutilation. The Islamic type is type IV is cutting of the outer hood, how on earth is that the same as cutting the head of an organ? That’s what type I which you ignorantly believe is allowed is since is the cutting of the clit. The level of ignorance is insane to witness.

There’s an ideological subversion when it relates gudninka of dumarka such that those who’re against it ignore the apparent contradictions & racist discourse that underlie it. It’s one thing to be against transgressions that goes beyond the limits set by diinta but to judge gudninka based on gaalo who demonise it because it doesn’t align with their ideology is nothing but subjugation to gaalo.
I don’t care. Gaalo this gaalo that when you literally defend a nation that does gaalo pagan guudnin. So when something is western it’s bad, but when it’s of pagan but African origin it’s good? It’s the hypocrisy that I can’t stand and the lack of education in this field that sickens me.
Diinta has provided avenues to deal with such things utilise them there’s no need to use gaalo worldviews, norms, standards to address them. Doing so creates more problems
Type I, II and III is indeed mutilating the genitals. You’re inability to call a spade a spade is dangerous. Only type IV isn’t which is why that’s the only halal form. It’s simple as that.

Last edited:

You don't even know what FGM entails do you?? Muran jecela!!