Female Supporters of FGM March In Gambia! They Want It Legalized

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
“Types of surgical forms ;(a) Circumcision or Sunna (“traditional”) circumcision: This involves the removal of the prepuce and the tip of the clitoris. This is the only operation which, medically, can be likened to male circumcision”[11]

Only a small bit of skin is taken not the whole hood. It’s meant to be the tip.

The type of female circumcision which is permitted in Islam entails cutting piece of the thin skin (prepuce) which is above the clitoris in a manner mentioned by the Prophet ﷺ (لا تنهكي) i.e. without exaggeration. Therefore, the method of female circumcision does not entail cutting any part of the clitoris or labia

Type 1 will involve cutting of the clitoris. The sunnah is to cut only a bit of the skin.

Removal of any of isn’t allowed:

The type of female circumcision which is permitted in Islam entails cutting piece of the thin skin (prepuce) which is above the clitoris in a manner mentioned by the Prophet ﷺ (لا تنهكي) i.e. without exaggeration. Therefore, the method of female circumcision does not entail cutting any part of the clitoris or labia

Hence removing any part of the clitoris is indeed mutilation. Why are you defending that?

I was talking about the circumcision that happens in Gambia so why do I have talk about the West in order for me to say that Pagan circumcision is haram? To call
Something mutation do I have to list every form of other mutilation?

Let’s get this straight, if something is haram and of no benefit it’s mutilation. It’s as simple as that.

Female genitical mutilation. Cutting the clitoris is mutilation of the genitalia that belong to females. It’s as simple.

Type III is indeed 19% overall. Let’s not lie.
Look at the data again properly.

I’m talking about Type 1-3 that’s haram. Also, you can never say that type 3 doesn’t cause health risks even if done in the hospital. That’s a terrible lie of the highest order. When you seal a woman up it causes issues with periods and even urine as it’s now coming from one hole. I’m sorry to get graphic but it’s absurd what you’re saying Wallahi.

Also, why would you want to medicalize the haram? If you simply said only the Islamic type should be allowed and the rest should be banned, would I even bother going back and forth with you?

Firstly, cadaan mutilation isn’t common at all. It happens with trans which I find disgusting and then you have women in the corn industry who might have a big Labia trying to reduce it which another issue and I find it disgusting to be franks is it another flip of the coin, straight up misogyny. Whilst I can acknowledge all times are haram unless it’s a medical need, you simply can’t and will make excuses by using the West as an example.

How about you actually stop advocating and cheering on haram practices and simply stick what’s right instead of being a weird Afrocentric who’ll champion African paganism practices.

Like I stated earlier you’re just all over of the place, continuously contradicting yourself.

You cited the following definition:

“ Types of surgical forms ;(a) Circumcision or Sunna (“traditional”) circumcision: This involves the removal of the prepuce and the tip of the clitoris. This is the only operation which, medically, can be likened to male circumcision “

What you cited falls under type 1 fgm as defined by WHO. On # 34 I even posted the exact definition from WHO clearly indicating that the sunnah circumcision you cited above is included in type 1 fgm

Types of FGM​

Female genital mutilation is classified into 4 major types:

Type 1: This is the partial or total removal of the clitoral glans (the external and visible part of the clitoris, which is a sensitive part of the female genitals), and/or the prepuce/clitoral hood (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoral glans).

Type 2:
This is the partial or total removal of the clitoral glans and the labia minora (the inner folds of the vulva), with or without removal of the labia majora (the outer folds of skin of the vulva).

Type 3: Also known as infibulation, this is the narrowing of the vaginal opening through the creation of a covering seal. The seal is formed by cutting and repositioning the labia minora, or labia majora, sometimes through stitching, with or without removal of the clitoral prepuce/clitoral hood and glans.

Type 4: This includes all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g., pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.

Type 1 that you were continuously claiming to be haram includes the sunnah circumcision as evidenced from that definition of fgm by WHO. The fact you don’t even realise just how much you’re contradicting yourself is shocking.

Even more astonishing is your selective usage of “mutilation” to only describe African modifications but not cadaan modifications.

“ Firstly, cadaan mutilation isn’t common at all. It happens with trans which I find disgusting and then you have women in the corn industry who might have a big Labia trying to reduce it which another issue and I find it disgusting to be franks is it another flip of the coin, straight up misogyny. Whilst I can acknowledge all times are haram unless it’s a medical need, you simply can’t and will make excuses by using the West as an example.”

IMG_0938.jpeg

In the above pic the fgcs equivalent alterations to fgm are listed side by side to show the similarities in the procedures. Yet despite the similarities you continue to call african alterations muitilation but not their european counterparts why is this ? I even asked if a Gambian goes to a hospital & chooses to undergo labiaplasty procedure is this muitilation ?

It’s your ideological bias that prevents you from accepting those clear cut facts. This why I stated your aversion to this issue had an ideological basis & not just transgressions of Islamic limits.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Why does the Fatwa say medical personal? are you accusing them of being demonic? It literally said that yet you’re fighting me?

In conclusion, Female Circumcision is permitted in Islam by the manner prescribed by the Fuqaha (Jurists), and should only be undertaken by medical experts in that field.

Are old Somali ladies who are used to cutting too much and doing Fircooni medical experts? We have enough literature that talks about women bleeding to death and infections.

I’ll tell you why? Because you’re a liar and you have nothing to accuse me of which is why you started searching me up to find anything that will try and trap me.

I knew you were a weirdo when you @ me during another thread saying I hated men like you even though I don’t know you. You’re ill do leave me alone.

They don’t do it in hospitals in Somalia and they usually do the Fircoonic version which isn’t even allowed in Somalia. So get out of here. They’re not experts Authobillah. They do Fircooni style! They are not experts in Sunnah so why lie? If they were why would the majority of Somalis for centuries go for Fircooni?!

You are truly dumb and don’t know what you’re talking about.

The fact that you praised old habros in our dhaqan who have been doing the pagan unIslamic version for centuries and we have lots of cases of women in our community that have health problems due to this tells me you’re not worth debating with. Anyone that does the haram version should be thrown in jail. If should be done By a medical expert.

Don’t debate with someone when you don’t even know what you’re talking about.
@Angelina how are you good at arguing and how do you find the energy to do so, not mocking or anything I just think it’s a good skill.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sxb how else would you explain someone who says they’re not against Islamic circumcision yet at the same time argues that type 1 fgm ( which includes the Islamic type ) is haram. The level of ideological indoctrination & mental gymnastics caadi ma ahaan

Like I stated earlier you’re just all over of the place, continuously contradicting yourself.

“ Types of surgical forms ;(a) Circumcision or Sunna (“traditional”) circumcision: This involves the removal of the prepuce and the tip of the clitoris. This is the only operation which, medically, can be likened to male circumcision “
The type 1 who definition includes the glands. The tip of the clitoris is basically the hood.

The same Fatwa says:

Therefore, the method of female circumcision does not entail cutting any part of the clitoris or labia

What you cited falls under type 1 fgm as defined by WHO. On # 34 I even posted the exact definition from WHO clearly indicating that the sunnah circumcision you cited above is included in type 1 fgm

Type 1 that you were continuously claiming to be haram includes the sunnah circumcision as evidenced from that definition of fgm by WHO. The fact you don’t even realise just how much you’re contradicting yourself is shocking.

Even more astonishing is your selective usage of “mutilation” to only describe African modifications but not cadaan modifications.
I’ve made myself clear I think mutilation is anything against Islam that isn’t for health benefit.

Are you going to keep lying because this is shocking now.
View attachment 320914

In the above pic the fgcs equivalent alterations to fgm are listed side by side to show the similarities in the procedures. Yet despite the similarities you continue to call african alterations muitilation but not their european counterparts why is this ? I even asked if a Gambian goes to a hospital & chooses to undergo labiaplasty procedure is this muitilation
I think shaping the Labia in the West which is what corn stars do is influenced by misogynistic gaalo standards. I believe it’s mutilation unless it’s something a woman has to do due to health reasons.

How many times do I have to repeat myself?
?

It’s your ideological bias that prevents you from accepting those clear cut facts. This why I stated your aversion to this issue had an ideological basis & not just transgressions of Islamic limits.
No, since you’re a liar. I’ve said I believe that any alterations that goes against Islamic standards is haram. I’ve made distinctions between halal and haram yet not once did you say you think type II and III which is the norm in African countries should be banned.
The type 1 according to who involves glands. I’ve not come across anywhere that taking a bit of the foreskin the hood for women included glands.

Also, type 1 is literally only 9% in Gambia.

If you’re going to critique me for calling the unIslamic types FGM, why aren’t you being critiqued for not once calling for the ban of Type 2-3?

Never knew the Sunnah advocated for removing the glands. The fatwa I posted clearly said you can’t cut the clitoris.
Never did that. If you read my other posts, I’ve said time and time again, anything that goes against Islam is mutilation. Clitoris un-hooding doesn’t go against Islam. Piercings do. Shaping the Labia does, vaginal tightening as long as there is a medical reason for it doesn’t.

Piercing the lower regions, Labia shaping ect all of those are clearly haram due to the fact that it’s a type of mutilation.

I’ve never denied that, but your whole argument hinges upon lying that I’m okay with vaginal piercings lol. It’s mad

Don’t lie about people wallahi just to win argument.
View attachment 320914

In the above pic the fgcs equivalent alterations to fgm are listed side by side to show the similarities in the procedures. Yet despite the similarities you continue to call african alterations muitilation but not their european counterparts why is this ? I even asked if a Gambian goes to a hospital & chooses to undergo labiaplasty procedure is this muitilation
Labioplasty proceedures for all women is mutilation. Even more so for the west since most who do it are in unsavory jobs.

Also, why are you talking about a Gambian who is a Muslims doing Labiaplasty? That wouldn’t be allowed under the Sharia since it’s going to extremes.

But you approve right of type II which includes that right?!

Type 1 is the removal of the glands from what I’m reading.

You seem to be okay with type 2 which is definitely Haram by coming up with the analogy of a Gambian getting Labioplasty. Instead of attacking me and creating lies, how about you stick to the limits set by Allah.

Last edited:
@AdoonkaAlle

To sum up your exhausting and repetitive argument Is this:

1. White women remove their clitoris due to transgender, so why can’t African women. You don’t think it’s Mutilation when they do it! But I do though? So what now.

2. Then you mentioned how clitorial un-hooding is also offered in the West. I don’t think that’s mutilation as long as it’s partial and obviously don’t think it’s mutilation when Muslim women do it since the Sharia allows it provided only a part of it is unhooded.

3. Now let’s delve into Vaginal piercings: Yes I do believe its mutilation and I think it’s disgusting and unhygienic and it’s bound to cause infections.

4. Vaginal tightening: the tightening offered by doctors is different to the artificial ones done in African countries which is the sewing of the Labia. That isn’t tightening the actual Vaginal canal and sewing the Labia causes gross infections since now the pee and other stuff are coming from the same hole.Also, tightening should only be allowed for those that have due to medical reasons and should ask an Islamic scholar.

5. My stance is clear. Throwing the same point again and again and making the same accusations when I’ve addressed it and I never ever said it’s okay for gaal women to do any reconstructive proceedures that aren’t needed since that will also be haram, is a ridiculous point to make.

6. It’s evident, when it comes down to it, you have no point. You simply don’t want haram proceedures like type 1-3 although we could argue type 1 is sketchy and if the Sunnah is type 1 I’ll give that to you, but what’s evident is that you don’t even want to acknowledge type 2-3 as mutilation and not once did you say you think it should be banned despite it being of pagan origins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do get tired, but I can’t stand it when the posters here lie and or twist my points and that’s how a lot of male posters here operate. I’m not a liar, I don’t need to be since it’s an anonymous forum and I stand by my views but one thing I hate more than anything is when someone lies and says I said this or I believe this. It’s a very common tactic of the posters on this forum especially when they know they don’t have a leg to stand on.

For example, not once did I say I think it’s okay for cadaan/western women to mutilate their lower regions. Yet the poster I’m debating with is using that in his whole argument again and again.

How is that sane or even moral or even decent. You can’t project or lie on to people and I’ve noticed that it’s his operandi when it comes to debates and I’m sick of it and that’s why I’ve found it difficult to back down when usually I would but it’s the audacity of it.

Omg so the whole time I was going back and forth with deviant misogynist

View attachment 320915

@Berke no wonder you lie about me and are obsessed. Most of the guys here that lie about me are usually like this lol.

Have a good day. You’re an incel. Eww.
I'm not misogynist. Was just pointing out that some of the great minds in the past Aristotle and Al Razi had problematic views about women. I Don agree with them

@AdoonkaAlle

Your disgusting agenda and lack of reading skills strikes again, this is why I keep on replying to you as I’m at a loss how this reply means I’m not calling out Western Mutilation:

63479846-B24A-40F1-A8D8-A97FAA0C592D.jpeg

Anyone with any reading comprehension can see that I never denied that the cadaans that do Labia and clitorial removal and the like are indeed committing mutilation. How can you read this and suggest otherwise? At this point is slander. I even said it was disgusting. So how did you come up with this reply:

As for my point about cadaan mutilation not being common, that’s facts. Labioplasty and any other down below cosmetic procedures isn’t common for the western world, but not once did I claim that those that are doing it aren’t taking part in mutilation if they’re not doing for health purposes.

At this point, it’s either you can’t read or it’s just straight up slander and I’m at a point in which I’m just going to ignore you since one cannot have an honest back and forth.

if you can’t stick to the key requirements of not lying and twisting things, I fail to see how one can communicate with you. I’m truly disappointed and if you think this is acceptable behavior, then I feel sad for you.

sxb how else would you explain someone who says they’re not against Islamic circumcision
If I was against it, I would have said it with my chest. I don’t fear you and if I felt it in my heart I would have said it since I only fear Allah so get off your horse.
yet at the same time argues that type 1 fgm ( which includes the Islamic type ) is haram. The level of ideological indoctrination & mental gymnastics caadi ma ahaan
Type 1 that removes the glands and parts of the clitoris that was my understanding whilst the Islamic versions literally says you can’t cut the actual clitoris. Also, type 1 is varied. It included different definitions like when I google it this comes up:

66E1584C-E136-4235-BCD3-17E409709C78.jpeg

As you can see some types of type 1 are indeed categorically haram. Removing of the clitoris which is clitoridectomy is haram. Hence instead of being quick to point the finger, you’d understand that there are different definitions and that some types of type 1 are completely haram.

Also, don’t change the goal post. You know it’s dishonest. Even if I was to have said type 1 is allowed, you’d have still attack me for daring to call type II and type III FGM. Not once did you say that the haram types should be banned. You even ignorantly thought type II was halal hence you made a mistake. If you’re going to accuse me of making the halal haraam then I can accuse of trying to make the haraam halal and not once did you condemn type II or three. In fact, in fact you kept on trying to get me to say it isn’t mutilation if people cut their Labia? Surely what you should have been saying it’s haram for both western and African? But instead you want to be okay with Mutilation.

To make matters even more interesting type I is only 9% of the population. Type II and type III are in fact the most common types in all of Africa and not just Gambia.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalis must outlaw this practice unless it is a medical emergency. It is barbaric and holds no weight in our faith.

The innovator and originator of FGM thousands of years ago must have been one sick bastard. To have an idea just forming in their mind is a sure sign of psychopathy

Trending