Female Self hatred: It's not limited just to the Somali community......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
Instead of believing news site with statistics and facts, I should believe a delusional somalispot user?
That post is the epitome of uneducation.
Yeah your right Somalis are truly dumb

But hey wait on another note look at this

3B0D2B09-6CA7-43D2-98C9-56877C6E8D4E.jpeg

Wow does this picture I took from a review by Lambeth borough which shows the passing rate of ethnicities in their schools show that Somalis had the highest percentage of students with 5 or more A*-C grades. Oh wow guess what it does. That’s pretty insane

By the way Lambeth is in no way a good borough, gang violence was heavy despite cooling down recently. I wonder why these Somalis were achieving grades instead of gangbanging

This is what i hate wallahi. Somali girls are so fucking blind to their own ways. You guys are literally mandem- you don't sell drugs, but how many Somali girls hover around guys that do? You drink, smoke and fornicate just as much. The only difference is that you guys have the choice to go to uni and study a cardboard degree and label yourself 'educated' and talk shit about the lack of Somali professionals.

You guys are just frustrated and need a finger to point.
Nice deflection.
:trumpsmirk:When you decide to come back to reality, i'll argue with you.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Cause they are. Running over pedestrians in their new Honda CR-V
:susp:

And now you're attributing terrorist attacks committed by other ethnicities to us. This is just hilarious.

You know what, if you got any male siblings, call the cops on them. Rapists and killers in the making. :susp:

Yeah your right Somalis are truly dumb

But hey wait on another note look at this

View attachment 48699

Wow does this picture I took from a review by Lambeth borough which shows the passing rate of ethnicities in their schools show that Somalis had the highest percentage of students with 5 or more A*-C grades. Oh wow guess what it does. That’s pretty insane

By the way Lambeth is in no way a good borough, gang violence was heavy despite cooling down recently. I wonder why these Somalis were achieving grades instead of gangbanging
You have no source to that, and only posted a picture that was probably inspect elemented.

Macalin M

Out here
You have no source to that, and only posted a picture that was probably inspect elemented.
Look at the shit yourself I said it was reviewed by Lambeth council go on and look for it instead of disregarding facts plus I’m on mobile so I couldn’t possibly do that

And now you're attributing terrorist attacks committed by other ethnicities to us. This is just hilarious.

You know what, if you got any male siblings, call the cops on them. Rapists and killers in the making. :susp:
I don't blame you for constantly deluding yourself. With the amount of embarrassing crime Somali men do/have done, I would be redpilled as well.

Look at the shit yourself I said it was reviewed by Lambeth council go on and look for it instead of disregarding facts plus I’m on mobile so I couldn’t possibly do that
No link, no proof. You can't just send a picture without links that could be edited, and expect people to believe you.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't blame you for constantly deluding yourself. With the amount of embarrassing crime Somali men do/have done, I would be redpilled as well.

No delusion here. Somali men are involved with too much crime. That's a reality.

What you're extrapolating from that fact, not reality. This is my last reply to you on this subject. I feel like i'm arguing with a toddler.

Macalin M

Out here
Also stop blaming London, f*ck all your villages
Wallahi everyone always says we under achieve in schools and are in gangs, I show them statistics of how good we do in education and they either disregard it or see it’s not a correct source or some shit like that

Are you retarded? Explain to me how you're better than us if we're raised in the same environment, social class and by the same people?
The only person who's retarded here is you, because I didn't say Somali women are better than the men. I'm stating facts, which are Somali men do a huge amount of crime yet have such a little population in the west, and Somali women do not. Accept reality or live in your own little bubble. Either way, I couldn't care less.

No delusion here. Somali men are involved with too much crime. That's a reality.

What you're extrapolating from that fact, not reality. This is my last reply to you on this subject. I feel like i'm arguing with a toddler.
Thank you for agreeing with my argument, and admitting that Somali men do way too much crime after your multiple delusion messages.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She's not very bright. Don't expect her to question the oh so objective news sites.

:manny: People see what they want to see.

Most of the ajnabis I know have inside knowledge about not so favourable activities/occurences in their respective ethno-cultural communities. When you're not apart of the in-group how are you expected to have that kind of insight? As far as I'm concerned everybody's shit stinks and...people should refrain from the contrast effect.

Quit comparing social deviants in one group to skilled immigrants from another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending