Female Self hatred: It's not limited just to the Somali community......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Says Somali, not Somali male. Nice try though.
:pachah1:

It's like your anti Somali male agenda is impervious to facts. What's wrong with you. :gucciwhat:

Literally inside the link you just read. Notice how Somali men consistently beat other men from other ethnicities.

Screenshot_20180627-003536_Write on PDF.jpg

Are you stupid??? If the Somali male community was doing that bad do you not think it will affect the overall?? How retarded! I’m taking the same route as @MadNomad and stop replying to you, you actually sound like a toddler
You're selective, choosing one particular borough with a population less than 5k, and a high population of Somalis to gloat about educational achievements. How embarrassing.

Macalin M

Out here
You're selective, choosing one particular borough with a population less than 5k, and a high population of Somalis to gloat about educational achievements. How embarrassing.
You’ve got a different excuse now, I choose Lambeth because it’s a deprived area, I could have chose Camden another deprived borough or I could have chosen a good one but I was proving a point that even in the lowly boroughs we perform well. I’m really finished now don’t quote me again please this is a waste of time

Lambeth is in London by the way. Look at what your talking about before you say it

Edit;On page 8 it says there’s 37,000 pupils so please chill about 5k

You’ve got a different excuse now, I choose Lambeth because it’s a deprived area, I could have chose Camden another deprived borough or I could have chosen a good one but I was proving a point that even in the lowly boroughs we perform well. I’m really finished now don’t quote me again please this is a waste of time

Lambeth is in London by the way. Look at what your talking about before you say it
That will not change the high crime rates of Somali male, for such a small population.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Beat them in what, high crime rates?

Either way, that link is very selective with a specific borough with a small populated city.

Lol, statistically representative samples don't require a lot of people. But of course you wouldn't know that, not sure why i expected you to.

I was just being mean earlier when calling you dumb, but now i'm genuinely convinced of it. You have bigger issues than Somali men.

Macalin M

Out here
@MH @MadNomad @Kodeen Now, I'm not sure I should point out the obvious, but I'm feeling bad for you guys, so I will. I think there might be a slight chance that @xalimathe6 is trolling you guys. Please correct me if I'm wrong xalimathe6.
I don’t care to be honest, countless times London Somalis have been told that they are doing badly at everything so I’m just showing how good we do even in deprived areas. Even if she is trolling I’m just getting that out there for the sake of it

Lol, statistically representative samples don't require a lot of people. But of course you wouldn't know that, not sure why i expected you to.

I was just being mean earlier when calling you dumb, but now i'm genuinely convinced of it. You have bigger issues than Somali men.
You have yet to explained why Somali men have such a high crime rate for such a small population.

And no, you're just insulting me because you have no way to debunk the facts I've stated, which is making you angry.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don’t care to be honest, countless times London Somalis have been told that they are doing badly at everything so I’m just showing how good we do even in deprived areas. Even if she is trolling I’m just getting that out there for the sake of it

There's one real problem though. Somali men generally do average, or above average, up until and after high school. But after that a significant amount drop off. We need to find out what's causing this, it's actually damaging.

Macalin M

Out here
There's one real problem though. Somali men generally do average, or above average, up until and after high school. But after that a significant amount drop off. We need to find out what's causing this, it's actually damaging.
It’s pretty simple, it’s a borough that used to have extremely high gang violence, it’s been dropping down lately, so people will obviously fall off the cracks and be influenced

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You have yet to explained why Somali men have such a high crime rate for such a small population.

And no, you're just insulting me because you have no way to debunk the facts I've stated, which is making you angry.

Why don't you ask the far right sources from which you derive your information? I hear they say it's genetic, you may want to look into that. I'm personally done arguing with a toddler.

tenor.gif

The only person who's retarded here is you, because I didn't say Somali women are better than the men. I'm stating facts, which are Somali men do a huge amount of crime yet have such a little population in the west, and Somali women do not. Accept reality or live in your own little bubble. Either way, I couldn't care less.

At not point did I deny that you daft fucking tool. You used it to explain away the illogical contempt you hold for the men. Yet vice versa doesnt apply, and neither does it for all other refugee/African groups. I didn't realise you'd struggle keeping up. I'll make sure to clearly elaborate every point and go step by step.

I hope you're somewhat decent looking despite circumstances. Otherwise it's khalaas for you.

:icon lol:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
are u sexist? coz i am.
.i have yet to come across a xalimo thats talks shit irl. its just twitter buuq.

anyways, i dont blame them coz if i was born a woman id probably do the same.
its a mans world and im thankful i was born with a penis and a pair of xiniyo.
:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

Edit;On page 8 it says there’s 37,000 pupils so please chill about 5k
youre talking to a canadian qashin saaxib. worst of worst somalis. Dont waste your energy explaining yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending