Female Self hatred: It's not limited just to the Somali community......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, could it be because only the good ones come over to the west? Research what a brain drain is, Indians back home are doing plenty raping and "sexism".

Honestly though, where does this narrative differ from that of white supremacists? That's all Somali men are to you? Gang bangers and killers? Not sure what else i'm expecting.
And Somali men back home are angels?
Indian men in the west are more civilized than Somali men in the west. I don't know why you're trying to take away the focus from that.

That’s a one eyed statement, there are many south Asians that do that in East London and furthermore East Asians have mafia like gangs like the Yakuza and the Triads so????
Never hear about East Asian gangs in the west at all. And the South Asian youth aren't nearly as bad as the Somali male diaspora in the west. They care about education unlike Somali men.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
And Somali men back home are angels?
Indian men in the west are more civilized than Somali men in the west. I don't know why you're trying to take away the focus from that.

Mhm, keep peddling that narrative. If you're going to make a generalized point about ethnicities, don't compare the top tier Indians migrating to the west, to the off spring of refugees (Somalis). Because i promise you, if only the well off Somalis moved to the west, they would be plenty "civilized" as well.

Mhm, keep peddling that narrative. If you're going to make a generalized point about ethnicities, don't compare the top tier Indians migrating to the west, to the off spring of refugees (Somalis). Because i promise you, if only the well off Somalis moved to the west, they would be plenty "civilized" as well.
That's not comparable. when you have a Somali population of 15 million reported, compared to an Indian population of 1 billion, that becomes a problem! Considering the Somali male diaspora in the west is way worse than the Indian male's.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That's not comparable. when you have a Somali population of 15 million reported, compared to an Indian population of 1 billion, that becomes a problem! Considering the Somali male diaspora in the west is way worse than the Indian male's.

You think those numbers work for your argument? That only means there's more well off Indians for India to export. Millions of them, given their gigantic overall population size.

Are you seriously completely clueless as to what a brain drain is? Somalis didn't export their most capable, and hard working population only. They came as unselected refugees. Learn the difference.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Shock horror! repressive societies which are known for rampant misogyny have women who want to leave

Hopefully Afghan women are like this too.

We are no longer asking for freedom, we are taking it.
:salute:
Afghan men don't want afghan women, they want afghan boys :chrisfreshhah:

You think those numbers work for your argument? That only means there's more well off Indians for India to export. Millions of them, given their gigantic overall population size.

Are you seriously completely clueless as to what a brain drain is? Somalis didn't export their most capable, and hard working population only. They came as unselected refugees. Learn the difference.
If that's your argument, then Somali girls in the west who act like sharmutas is justified over their parents coming as refugees!

Just admit that the Somali male diaspora in the west is garbage, and there's absolutely no excuse for their behavior.

meh women in general just love to complain and be dramatic. Just pay no attention to it. Vast majority of women end up with someone from their community no matter where they come from.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If that's your argument, then Somali girls in the west who act like sharmutas is justified over their parents coming as refugees!

Just admit that the Somali male diaspora in the west is garbage, and there's absolutely no excuse for their behavior.

Lol, you still don't know what a brain drain is. It's like i'm conversing with an airhead.

That "behavior" is not exclusive to us, nor does it even include most of us. But please go on, keep peddling this narrative. Who needs white supremacists when they have you. Literally making their point for them, mashallah.

White

Maybe because you live in London, which is a shithole where Somali men/women both act trashy, but mainly Somali men 85% of the time.

Maybe if if you guys stopped being sexist, gang banging dropouts who smoke/sell weed, there wouldn't be Somali women with hatred towards you! Why don't you act civilized like other ethnic groups, and stop joining gangs/ruining the Somali image?
"Gang banging dropouts, who smoke/sell weed" I know a Canadian didn't just say that :mjlol:

Macalin M

Out here
Never hear about East Asian gangs in the west at all. And the South Asian youth aren't nearly as bad as the Somali male diaspora in the west. They care about education unlike Somali men.
I don’t know about Canada but the so called “qashin” Somalis in the UK you guys always speak about have good results in their secondary and A-level/college exams. Yet again you’re being one sided because last I checked it’s not the Somalis who are constantly throwing acid on females

"Gang banging dropouts, who smoke/sell weed" I know a Canadian didn't just say that :mjlol:
Thanks for proving my point. There's a whole documentary about how trash is Somali male diaspora is.
:ayaanswag:And if you're from the UK/Europe, then deactivate. :siilaanyolaugh:

White

Thanks for proving my point. There's a whole documentary about how trash is Somali male diaspora is.
:ayaanswag:And if you're from the UK/Europe, then deactivate. :siilaanyolaugh:
Luckily I am from Sweden. And you can't pin the 2005 fobs on me, my family came in the 80's. :hemad:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

"They care about Education unlike Somali men"

https://news.sky.com/story/grooming-gang-convictions-84-asian-say-researchers-11164589
skynews-grooming-gang-abusers_4178763.jpg

Lol, you still don't know what a brain drain is. It's like i'm conversing with an airhead.

That "behavior" is not exclusive to us, nor does it even include most of us. But please go on, keep peddling this narrative. Who needs white supremacists when they have you. Literally making their point for them, mashallah.
You are delusional if you're going to deny the amount of crime the Somali male diaspora does, compared to the population. Just admit that our population for Somali men is too small for Somali men to be acting like animals.

"making their point for them", cause i'm stating facts? Reality must be hard for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending