Fellow xalimos, sidee uu lebisataa?

@Céleste My honest advice to you. Don't depend on God, Don't wait for God to fix your problems. Spending time with family and friends is only going to make you happy momentarily and waiting for God to fix your depression will only make it worse. That is a hard lesson I've learned thru out my life. I remember praying to God every night yet I would wake up the next morning to the same life and routine. I realised recently that if I wanted to change I had to change. Make a list of all the things you dislike about yourself and or make you unhappy. Weight? Social anxiety? Then try to find a healthy way to overcome them. Remember Change can only come from you. ONLY YOU. Make an effort to change your mental attitude to be more positive. Simultaneously keep going to therapy, talk it out. It's important not to bottle such toxic opinion and feelings about oneself. After all of that check if there might be a mental illness causing all of this and ask your therapist to check for them. I only mean well, I hope you're not offended:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
@Céleste My honest advice to you. Don't depend on God, Don't wait for God to fix your problems. Spending time with family and friends is only going to make you happy momentarily and waiting for God to fix your depression will only make it worse. That is a hard lesson I've learned thru out my life. I remember praying to God every night yet I would wake up the next morning to the same life and routine. I realised recently that if I wanted to change I had to change. Make a list of all the things you dislike about yourself and or make you unhappy. Weight? Social anxiety? Then try to find a healthy way to overcome them. Remember Change can only come from you. ONLY YOU. Make an effort to change your mental attitude to be more positive. Simultaneously keep going to therapy, talk it out. It's important not to bottle such toxic opinion and feelings about oneself. After all of that check if there might be a mental illness causing all of this and ask your therapist to check for them. I only mean well, I hope you're not offended:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

No I'm not offended. I appreciate your words. You are doing it out of concern for me. Thank you:it0tdo8:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You have no understanding of who Allah swt is you fool. Allah swt is the one who dragged me out of the darkest pits I fell into, the only one who I could truly rely on in my hour need and the only I have certainty that he would deliver me to safety

Speak for yourself

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I thought the title was about lesbian xaliimos until I reread:jaynerd:

"Fellow xaliimos....
20200115_161452.png

You could have given your advise without your God complexity.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If you prefer Hinnah and Qaddab, and you end up with a freaky dude who lvoes to paint his woman, you will both have a blast. Just ask in advance if he is willing to paint you.

I personally think that is sexy and I would do it in a heartbeat for her. Pleasure is mine.

You seem freaky, come paint my booty.

You have no understanding of who Allah swt you fool. Allah swt is the one who dragged me out of the darkest pits I fell into, the only one who I could truly rely on my hour need and the only I have certainty that he would deliver me to safety

Speak for yourself
Allah didn't change you! You decided to put value in his "existence" and gave him credit for your wellbeing.

Trending