Fellow xalimos, sidee uu lebisataa?

@Abdalla my imaan changed. Its not a lie when people say that what's in the heart manifests in your outward appearance and behaviour.

I was going through a tough time and I still am which is why I lost faith in Allah.

I'm trying my best.:(

Sweetheart, even us on faith go through ups and downs in the strength of our faith. So the struggle goes for everyone. The key is to know Allah himself and to learn about him as much by reading translation of the Quran and listening to new muslims who converted to Islam. To make sense of our universe, and to put a meaning to what we experience in life, and in the least to have hope in the distant future and the life we love to continue as it is today, we declare faith in Allah. We are not perfect ourselves, I am not perfect and struggle, but my faith in Allah's existence is never shaky and always grounded in reason and conviction. The rest is the struggle, to stay on faith and to practice what I know is good for me etc.

I can send you a good video by professor Jeffrey Lang who talks about his conversion to Islam. From an atheist's perspective of Allah to how he reasoned with himself into faith, you will listen to an amazing bio and personal journey of someone perhaps you can relate to.

So, no excuses to reject Allah.

:friendhug:

Last edited:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Allah does not test us more than we can bear, Remember that Allah loves you the most in the world. Read the quran and reflect on Allah's love and mercy for his slaves. Do you know that the prophet muhammed saw used to suffer from depression?. That is why Allah azza wa jal reveal surah al duha. I reccomend you read it and reflect on it. There are a lot of sunan regarding depression, please research them. Also please perform wudu and pray two rakats wallahi you will feel better.

I am a bit of a basic Becky. I dress like this Monday to Friday:

upload_2020-1-15_21-27-55.jpeg

Give me a couple more years, I will soon move out shitty 3rd world London. I might move to LA and roll up like:

A290CDEF-F542-494A-96DC-6FCD63DDC7C0.jpeg

505EA1B9-99D9-4408-BB34-CDE0F323CB21.jpeg

@Daacad90 and @Abdalla I appreciate your words.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Trust in Allah and read quran and watch Islamic lectures of Nouman Ali Khan, he is good for young teenagers like you and adresses such kind of topics.

2. Remind yourself that everything gets better inshaAllah, since every person goes to hard time in a certain way and a certain time in his life.

2. Don't be to shy to go to a psychologist, it can help a lot.

3. Do a lot of sports and if you already didn't do it, go to a female gym and you will automatically feel better.

4. Reduce Sspot and internet and try to spend a lot of quality time with good friends and family members. Being social helps a lot, especially with people that make you feel good.

5. Leave every negativity behind, espcially toxic people.

6. Remind yourself that you have people that love you and value you, so maybe you should value yourself as well. Don't know you personally, but you are one of the best posters, very innocent and kind young lady, of course you must be a great person.

Bruh, you agree that your woman should only please your eyes right? from a man's perspective, you agree with that sax? secondly, there is nothing wrong in how she is dressed but only her exposure to others and who she should reserve for her beauty. If she walks outside like that, then she is not special really in as far as her body goes. She belongs to every man who looks at her. Men LOVE WOMEN. True in life.

You surely want your woman to be special and for your needs right? men are required the same modesty as well, so if you were ripped and wanted to walk around half naked to show off to everyone out there, your woman can demand that you dress modestly too. Goes both ways.

I belong to the streets.

Then you may die young from neglect, lack of exclusive love, and serving more than you can satisfy. The streets are cruel and selfish. It is tough out there.

The other option is to come home and be exclusive to one somali guy you can abuse.

I am an exclusive type of girl walaal, I just don’t cater to insecure men that feel some type of way when their female isn’t covered head to toe. I am not here to sing lullabies to make the male species feel better about themselves.

I am an exclusive type of girl walaal, I just don’t cater to insecure men that feel some type of way when their female isn’t covered head to toe. I am not here to sing lullabies to make the male species feel better about themselves.

That is where you are wrong. How you present yourself has little to do with someone else but more with you.

Ask any man from any culture and you will hear consistent sentiment regarding their women. You can dress as you please, but the result of your choice will only affect you.Who you attract with your dress and who you end up with will directly be related to your choices.

Even Kanye West had enough of his wife sharing her undies with her fans :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: So she is online promising to stop being buttnaked then puts up another buttnaked pic within the same second.

You are mistaken if you think modesty is serving weak men.

Trending

Latest posts