Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Doesn't really make sense? If a Kenyan Somali MP stood next to a picture of Uhruhu, what do you think the response would be? She cannot win in both situations. Its a matter of allegiance.

But for Kenyans to bug out over a picture, shows how immature the country is :mjlol:

Last edited:
Interesting, so it's true, the division is real
Iga badan :silanyolaugh:
This has nothing to do with Somalia and Kenyan beef. She's in camp with the deputy president and the president is trying all his might to tame him and his supporters. He already cut the deputy president's budget and removed all his allies. That's why Duale was sacked. Kenya is undergoing soft coup.

I know she didn’t mean any harm but She shouldn’t have done that tbh especially not at this sensitive times. Kenyans and their 2nd class citizen the OG became anti Somalia as of late.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kenya is hella salty right now, can't wait until Sunday's East Africa meeting where they will be karbashed hopefully.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow she is brave for standing up for what she believes in
it has always been our women that were the backbone of our people. I hope no harm comes to this sister :)

Kenya is hella salty right now, can't wait until Sunday's East Africa meeting where they will be karbashed hopefully.

The Westerns always used to side with our Christian neighbors due to low iq generals/Islamist who neither knew nor respected the Int laws. Now Uhuru & co are feeling the heat.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The Westerns always used to side with our Christian neighbors due to low iq generals/Islamist who neither knew nor respected the Int laws. Now Uhuru & co are feeling the heat.

A little late, but lets see if they try and actually fight directly if a KDF withdrawal order comes down.

Turkish defense minister was in town this week, maybe to discuss such a scenario;

@kickz you want to fight kenya while your adeer cawad is fired within 24 hrs after he just asked Abye to have peace talks with TPLF.

I think alot of you people here are dreamers.
4 years Farmajo spent fighting FS yet AS grew bolder and stronger yet you waste your time trting to puck a fight with someone you will never win.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz you want to fight kenya while your adeer cawad is fired within 24 hrs after he just asked Abye to have peace talks with TPLF.

I think alot of you people here are dreamers.
4 years Farmajo spent fighting FS yet AS grew bolder and stronger yet you waste your time trting to puck a fight with someone you will never win.

TPLF are a tool of the West against Somalia, I would have fired his ass for asking for peace talks as well.

As for Shabaab problem, I think it will exist until Halane is closed down

TPLF are a tool of the West against Somalia, I would have fired his ass for asking for peace talks as well.

As for Shabaab problem, I think it will exist until Halane is closed down
Why not fire Farmajo who used to appease TPLF by arresting a 77 war veteran Qalbi dagax and handing him over to TPLF?
When he was released by Abye Farmajo asked for Abye to kill him rather than release him this shocked Ethiopians.

If TPLF was still around Farmajo would be kissing their hand lets say Abye is kicked from power you and NN bots would be celebrating.This just shows your weakness and being double faced.

A little late, but lets see if they try and actually fight directly if a KDF withdrawal order comes down.

Turkish defense minister was in town this week, maybe to discuss such a scenario;

KDF won't attack. They're using OG/MX militia. They're planning to launch an attack on gedo as we speak. The OG Kenyans convinced the Kikuyus to take "all or nothing" approach when it comes to madoobe. They could've easily replaced madoobe with another OG puppet and try to repair relation with FGS. Kenya is now too caught up with inter darod beef.
Will see what comes out of IGAD.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why not fire Farmajo who used to appease TPLF by arresting a 77 war veteran Qalbi dagax and handing him over to TPLF?
When he was released by Abye Farmajo asked for Abye to kill him rather than release him this shocked Ethiopians.

If TPLF was still around Farmajo would be kissing their hand lets say Abye is kicked from power you and NN bots would be celebrating.This just shows your weakness and being double faced.

If you want to make the argument he is fortunate TPLF is dead then that’s fine. I am discussing geopolitics here of Somalia as a whole not the current regime

KDF won't attack. They're using OG/MX militia. They're planning to launch an attack on gedo as we speak. The OG Kenyans convinced the Kikuyus to take "all or nothing" approach when it comes to madoobe. They could've easily replaced madoobe with another OG puppet and try to repair relation with FGS. Kenya is now too caught up with inter darod beef.
Will see what comes out of IGAD.

Interesting, considering the candidates the government backed in the last Jubaland election were OG, that debunks the government being qabiliste here

yeah but switzerland was backed by powerfull nations just like how taiwan is backed by powerfull nations.

kenya is not a powerfull nation, this nation is heavily indebted to china to the point of almost losing their national assets. hence why kenya has a maritime dispute and wants jubaland they want it to keep them from losing their nation.
No one will accept that unless the horn or even all of africa becomes one giant nation

Saxibkey Kenya is the second home to Somalia diaspora and among the wealthiest if not the wealthiest.
In 2006 there was the largest influx and capital flight of Somalis from Somalia especially Xamar to Kenya.
Its 17 years now and alot of them have settled in and those that came as teenagers have settled and married in Kenya while the second generation is 17 years old.

This diaspora community coordinate trade as far as Congo,Sudan,Rwanda etc from Kenya.

Then you have close to amillion Somalia refugees in Kenya settled in camps.

What leaverage has Failmajo have over Kenya?
Most of the "Kenyans" in Xamar are marexan with Kenyan IDs.
Marexan have settled in Kenya since 1991 and they prefer their over Ghetto.

The wealth Mx have in Gedo or Xamar is nothing compared to what they have only in NFD.Then you have major cities like Nairobi,Mombasa,Kisumu etc where they have businesses.

Whoever thinks that Fakemajos strategy of cutting ties with Kenya will hurt Ogaden should know who it will hit most. :ohhhdamn:
Hawiye will be the most affected
Then Mx.

So I want Fakemajo to properly server ties with Kenya and lets see what happens.

:salute:
We are the security wall of that country just like the rest