Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Just another case of psychological projection. Somalia has been the only party in this conflict to use international legal mechanisms to resolve its issues with Kenya. On the other hand, Kenya has tried to leverage it's economic and military advantages to force Somalia into an unfair settlement. This "higher country" rhetoric is pure cope by a Kenyan administration who are once again being out-played by the FGS.

Why did MSB attack afmadow and kismayo. If it was a fight between talxe and cawliyahan MZ wouldnt be involved right? Reer hassan wasn't involved either explain.
Because he wanted to settle goat herders of your kind in Afmadow and Kismaayo.How do you think reer Ugaas sharmake settled in Bardheere?

Since when did reer baadiyo Talxa know how to drive tanks and drive urals and wear military clothes ?
We know them for being good in slaughter houses.

Its the same thing Fakemajo wants here is some evidence Farmajo yesterday praising KDF.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe he eventually came to the realization that Kenya was not interested in working with him unless he signed off on the maritime dispute. We must realize that relying on foreign power and aid is not a recipe of success. Insha'allah after Kenya leaves hopefully next year, we must slowly move away from depending on others too, both physically and financially :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I sometimes fear for mr Maalim safety, good hearted people who are outspoken like him are often times targeted. He is a proud Kenyan and has always stood on the side of justice no matter who the victim was. I hope no harm comes his way, we need more people like him in our ethnicity :)

This is why I stand behind the Somali gov to clamp down on opposition who take their marching orders from Nairobi to cause election instability. It's perfectly fine to voice your opinion and protest peacefully but when it's armed protesters then it will be meet with fire. Try protest with AK47 in western countries and see what happens. Somalia is no different place and have a government that will keep the national security.
EpbAWezWMAEEZjp.jpeg

This is why I stand behind the Somali gov to clamp down on opposition who take their marching orders from Nairobi to cause election instability. It's perfectly fine to voice your opinion and protest peacefully but when it's armed protesters then it will be meet with fire. Try protest with AK47 in western countries and see what happens. Somalia is no different place and have a government that will keep the national security.
View attachment 159755
Not even ak people have PKMS, soon they will have mounted trucks as part of "protest" .

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
ignore him sxb he's just an irrelevant nobody his opinion holds no value. If kenya and ethiopia could annex Somalia they would've done it a long time ago this is just twitter fingers

View attachment 159755
Just protect your gheeto from ilko.yar refugees going to Mandera and other parts of NFD and Kenya.

We know when war comes the contribution that besha hirabu Goita towerdos will make to the cause.

As the British in Jubbaland said of them as being useless Askaris.

Trending

Latest posts