FARMAAAAJO is officially a HAG prisoner. WTF is wrong with him?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issues with her supporting her tol its natural its part of our primordial nature thats why Allah created tribes laakinse what i do have an issue with is when she insults other peoples intelligence by ridiculing them for supporting their tol when she is doing exactly the same thing I'm just calling a spade a spade
@Crow i dare you to make a thread denouncing karanle or murursade or prime miniater khayre embarassing would be on your ass like flash gordon f*ck a 5g you would think shes on 500g network judging by how fast she would reapond and hit you with some passive aggressive comment gunning for your soul.
:ftw9nwa: Stop slandering me. My post history is there for all to see, I support all Somalis and I'm far from a qabilist. I use to engage with some of the qabilists here when I first joined but now I've been here long enough to know it's the same tired bs from the same handful of bums. It's boring, but I still feel the same way about you qabilists.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You all need to seriously get a life
@Crow what did i tell about her passive aggressive nature get a life meaning you are not alive you are dead camal ina lillah waa ina illahay rajicuun war ninyaho weey noo dhameysay wax noo haray ma jiro bakhti bey nugu tilmaamtey

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: Stop slandering me. My post history is there for all to see, I support all Somalis and I'm far from a qabilist. I use to engage with some of the qabilists here when I first joined but now I've been here long enough to know it's the same tired bs from the same handful of bums. It's boring, but I still feel the same way about you qabilists.
Why would you call them bums cause they support their qabil you too support your qabil abaayo macaan when karanle was being attacked by oromo you supressed my views by telling the moderators to delete my comments which was supporting the oromo

Only Allah knows about the matters of the heart you are not fit to judge people you have never met by labelling them as a qabiliste horta i noticed you like to judge people and look down on them abaayo macaan pride is from the shaidan and humbility is a virtue.

Farmaajo the Impartial :nvjpqts:

Just what we needed. Bringing Indha Qarshe back is***kng brilliant . He clearly takes NISA serious by appointing his chief of staff as a deputy, who by the way is taking a clear demotion, wadani n half :nvjpqts:

There is no Daaroodnimo

:qri8gs7:

Nor is there Isaaqnimo, Hawiyenimo, Rahaweynimo just interests

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Just what we needed. Bringing Indha Qarshe back is***kng brilliant . He clearly takes NISA serious by appointing his chief of staff as a deputy, who by the way is taking a clear demotion, wadani n half :nvjpqts:

Theres no daroodimo i agree but irirism is alive masha Allah isaaq controls hargaysa and hawiye controls mogadishu and cumar gelle the djbouti President is the leader of irirism

Farm

VIP

You farmaajo boys make me sick, how does Hutu dick taste?

Why would you call them bums cause they support their qabil you too support your qabil abaayo macaan when karanle was being attacked by oromo you supressed my views by telling the moderators to delete my comments which was supporting the oromo

Only Allah knows about the matters of the heart you are not fit to judge people you have never met by labelling them as a qabiliste horta i noticed you like to judge people and look down on them abaayo macaan pride is from the shaidan and humbility is a virtue.
I support Somalis* lol they don't support anything if they helped Somali people somehow it would be good. They're just bums with internet access not benefiting anyone.

The thread you're talking about was about Moyale, I shared everything I came across that had to do with the oromo attacks on Somalis.

You're choosing to lie, I don't know why you want me to be a qabilist so bad. Very strange.

Theres no daroodimo i agree but irirism is alive masha Allah isaaq controls hargaysa and hawiye controls mogadishu and cumar gelle the djbouti President is the leader of irirism

I agree IOG has acted in that role but it never stuck. You know doe not all isaaqs have same interests in fact they polars apart, nor do all hawiye why do you think they cant agree on Galmudug or Hirshabelle.

Its all a big mess atleast if we can get the biggest institution the FSG fully impartial & treating us all the same then we good

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I support Somalis* lol they don't support anything if they helped Somali people somehow it would be good. They're just bums with internet access not benefiting anyone.

The thread you're talking about was about Moyale, I shared everything I came across that had to do with the oromo attacks on Somalis.

You're choosing to lie, I don't know why you want me to be a qabilist so bad. Very strange.
You should change your nick to grandeur since you like looking down on people and ridiculing them for their views personally what beggars belief is how can you be so intolerant of other people’s views when you’re a refugee in the west?

Not everyone who has a different view to yourself is a bum personally I wouldn’t call you a bum just cause you support your tribe hence your support for prime minister khayre even though he handed qalbidhagax to the ethiopians kkk

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I agree IOG has acted in that role but it never stuck. You know doe not all isaaqs have same interests in fact they polars apart, nor do all hawiye why do you think they cant agree on Galmudug or Hirshabelle.

Its all a big mess atleast if we can get the biggest institution the FSG fully impartial & treating us all the same then we good
Did you notice how farmaajo is grovelling to djbouti when IOG denounced farmaajo and hawiye heeded his calls and demanded farmaajo make amends while he still had a delegation from Eritrea as guests he scurried to djbouti like a school boy getting his homework to his teacher before the deadline it’s a sad state of affairs

You should change your nick to grandeur since you like looking down on people and ridiculing them for their views personally what beggars belief is how can you be so intolerant of other people’s views when you’re a refugee in the west?

Not everyone who has a different view to yourself is a bum personally I wouldn’t call you a bum just cause you support your tribe hence your support for prime minister khayre even though he handed qalbidhagax to the ethiopians kkk
Out of all the comments in this thread you chose me to lecture about my views? And it's what I believe, that's how internet gangsters are across the board, weirdos irl.

Again, not sure why you would use that as a joke, I of course did not support it.

Did you notice how farmaajo is grovelling to djbouti when IOG denounced farmaajo and hawiye heeded his calls and demanded farmaajo make amends while he still had a delegation from Eritrea as guests he scurried to djbouti like a school boy getting his homework to his teacher before the deadline it’s a sad state of affairs

:pachah1:

Your creativity level is off the charts. Be my guest if that how you wish to portray your President, but its not true.

Farmaajo took the mantel of bringing peace between Eritrea & Djibouti. IOG needs to get with the programme and settle this bs in the Horn.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He appointed several significant positions for the Hawiye tribe to please them. The FGS is no longer based on 4.5 system.. from now on is Hawiye.5|

Look at his embarrassing new appointees:
1-Dr. Aamina Siciid Cali new Chief of Staff.: Beesha Hawiye/Habrgidir/Sacad.
2- S/Gaas Daahir Aadan Cilmi (Indha Qarshe) new army chief Beesha Hawiye/Shiikhaal.
3-G/Dhexe Odawaa Yuusuf Raage new deputy army chief is now Leutenant Colonel: Beesha Hawiye/Abgaal.
4-Fahad Yaasiinhas been moved to the National Intelligence and Security Agency as Deputy Director: Beesha Reer Aw Xasan
5- S/Guuto Siciid Axmed Deputy Police Chiefs: Beesha Hawiye/Habrgidir/Sacad.
6-G/Sare Zakia Xuseen Axmed Deputy Police Chief: Beesha Hawiye/Murusade.
Farmajo is smart do you think Darood put him power in the first place quite the opposite they all opposed him he’s pleasing his constituency Darood can’t cry out 4.5 now pull you weight for the Federal Government and you’ll get positions like Hawiye did it’s not fair for Hawiye to fight and die like locusts in the south against Al Shabab only for a OG MX or MJ to have a top seat above them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts