FARMAAAAJO is officially a HAG prisoner. WTF is wrong with him?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He appointed several significant positions for the Hawiye tribe to please them. The FGS is no longer based on 4.5 system.. from now on is Hawiye.5|

Look at his embarrassing new appointees:
1-Dr. Aamina Siciid Cali new Chief of Staff.: Beesha Hawiye/Habrgidir/Sacad.
2- S/Gaas Daahir Aadan Cilmi (Indha Qarshe) new army chief Beesha Hawiye/Shiikhaal.
3-G/Dhexe Odawaa Yuusuf Raage new deputy army chief is now Leutenant Colonel: Beesha Hawiye/Abgaal.
4-Fahad Yaasiinhas been moved to the National Intelligence and Security Agency as Deputy Director: Beesha Reer Aw Xasan
5- S/Guuto Siciid Axmed Deputy Police Chiefs: Beesha Hawiye/Habrgidir/Sacad.
6-G/Sare Zakia Xuseen Axmed Deputy Police Chief: Beesha Hawiye/Murusade.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
:mindblown: Oooh now I remember that nigga Caanood's face what is going on with Mr Cheese is he possessed by jungle fever (fetish for Hawiye women)?:mjkkk:
I feel like his Murusade wife has something to do with this.
She's like: you're getting non of this Malab until you please my furious tribe. Kkkk

@nine save your boy from Hawiye. He's literally a hostage :faysalwtf:
This nigga can easily help Mareexaan out of qabiil and give the mooryaanta a cut they wouldn't have much problem but does this nigga even want to help us :westbrookwtf:

I propose a new rule for Marehan leaders in Xamar. They should only be married to Sade and they should not have shisheeye Moms

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
How the hell can Sheekhaal; the Laangaab LoomaOyaan of the south get two significant positions out of the 5 appointed members?!! :faysalwtf:
Hawiye black magic got to Farmaajo's brain. He's sick.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It makes sense since the people dying in Mogadishu daily are Hawiye.
But this is the government of Somalia that was created to represent all tribes within the union.

Bohol

VIP
But this is the government of Somalia that was created to represent all tribes within the union.

True but for now the gov gets most of the tax from Mogadishu and its people. You see how Ahmed Madoobe and the other federal states are behaving. They don't want to contribute but take and take.

:manny:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
True but for now the gov gets most of the tax from Mogadishu and its people. You see how Ahmed Madoobe and the other federal states are behaving. They don't want to contribute but take and take.

:manny:
That was never the deal though. Regardless of whether Ahmed Madoobe and other head of states behave accordingly or not the government should safeguard the "4.5" clan structure, meaning major positions shoud be split between the four main clans. Farmaajo changed the whole game into Hawiye.5 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.