FARMAAAAJO is officially a HAG prisoner. WTF is wrong with him?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on Farmaajo long ago nigga has failed his tribe.

I wish we never had him as President, hes giving MX a bad name.
Saxib if he's pissing of PL and Blackie then he's doing some things right.
That's all he ever was. His anti-Darood agenda is clear with his attacks against Jubbaland and his slights against Puntland. Mogadishu should be renamed to HAGdishu. There's nothing there for us anymore.
He has every right to undermine Blackie and Gaas there is no Daaroodnimo our political rivals are Kablalax I think you understand there is no problem entering into political alliance with another Somalo regardless of clan

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

He has every right to undermine Blackie and Gaas there is no Daaroodnimo our political rivals are Kablalax I think you understand there is no problem entering into political alliance with another Somalo regardless of clan
I can understand your hatred for blackie but why Gaas?!! Ogadens are your direct rivals not us so why the hate?!

I can understand your hatred for blackie but why Gaas?!! Ogadens are your direct rivals not us so why the hate?!
Xamar and Garowe are political rivals they have different foreign policy. So obviously Xamar would pursue its interests and Garowe would pursue its interests. At certain points they both have/will undermine each other. :manny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Who cares what primitive clan they come from, what really matters is are they qualified? Do they have experience and track record that shows positive outcome? I hope this is the criteria that was used to fill those positions and not reer hebel politics :)

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
448564CF-A16D-4DEC-A457-2432C6D0F6E0.jpeg

:mjlol:

True but for now the gov gets most of the tax from Mogadishu and its people. You see how Ahmed Madoobe and the other federal states are behaving. They don't want to contribute but take and take.

:manny:

please explain how ahmed cade takeas and takes, you do know we dont get anything from so called federal gov right?

not a single penny, all presidents have refused to share with us with the federal gov gets from abroad and xamer port and loansa and loans yet we are expected to share paying for the debt and interest and dont geta single penny, where do you get your facts horta?

hence why we teold him to piss off when he asked us to tell UAE to get lost and take qatar side, he forgot UAE pays our bills whilst he gave us the middle finger long time ago, so we reminded him of the middle finger

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Farmaajo has always been a HAG dog. Nothing that he does surprises me.:ohlord:

He's a prisoner and reer Gedo need to free their son. :snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Do you know that farax abdiqaadir who was funded by qatar won the selection for previous president hassan shiekh likewise fahad yasin was funded by qatar to bring president farmaajo into office so as the saying goes he who pays the piper picks the tune.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Do you know that farax abdiqaadir who was funded by qatar won the selection for previous president hassan shiekh likewise fahad yasin was funded by qatar to bring president farmaajo into office so as the saying goes he who pays the piper picks the tune.
Hu2s are really using Qatar to their advantage. D-block needs to give UAE a call.
:damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Arent you the spokesperson for the murursade clan here? :umwhat:
Say Murursade or prime minister khayre three times and @embarassing will appear like the candy man.

She’s passionate when it comes to her qabil I recall she made a thread about the Oromo attacks against her qabil and she reported me to the moderators to remove my comments cause I said I supported the Oromo kkk

Alhamdulillah she hasn’t got power cause if she did she would annihilate every living creature on this planet except her qabil.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hu2s are really using Qatar to their advantage. D-block needs to give a call to UAE.
:damedamn:
Same shit different toilet thy are all working for the same cabal, did you know Qatar is home to the United States biggest military base?

United Arab Emirates is no different the United States has a big military presence.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Say Murursade or prime minister khayre three times and @embarassing will appear like the candy man.

She’s passionate when it comes to her qabil I recall she made a thread about the Oromo attacks against her qabil and she reported me to the moderators to remove my comments cause I said I supported the Oromo kkk

Alhamdulillah she hasn’t got power cause if she did she would annihilate every living creature on this planet except her qabil.
You're too hard on her.
:chrisfreshhah:
Everyone here supports their tol. I hate Kheyre but he's not indefensible like some other guys (HSM, CCC, Abdishakur). It's not every day a Murusade gets to sleep in Villa Somalia. Just let the girl enjoy it.
:drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're too hard on her.
Everyone here supports their tol. I hate Kheyre but he's not indefensible like some other guys (HSM, CCC, Abdishakur). It's not every day a Murusade gets to sleep in Villa Somalia. Just let the girl enjoy it.
I have no issues with her supporting her tol its natural its part of our primordial nature thats why Allah created tribes laakinse what i do have an issue with is when she insults other peoples intelligence by ridiculing them for supporting their tol when she is doing exactly the same thing I'm just calling a spade a spade

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Crow i dare you to make a thread denouncing karanle or murursade or prime miniater khayre embarassing would be on your ass like flash gordon f*ck a 5g you would think shes on 500g network judging by how fast she would reapond and hit you with some passive aggressive comment gunning for your soul.

Arent you the spokesperson for the murursade clan here? :umwhat:

You're too hard on her.
You all need to seriously get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts