Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Ayubi
giphy (1).gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What type of simp shit is this? Men and women have different responsibilities. If a man is working most of the time, the women should cook and clean and there’s no problem with it. Spouses have different tasks to do and that’s how a proper marriage works.
Fr @Mercury that was wack lol

You got it all wrong its a partnership you see

You shouldn't expect your wife to clean the house by herself since you both live in it you both take care of it because its your HOME

And you shouldnt expect her to cook all the time since you both need to eat you cook for each other

You have not answered the question, what will the wife do while the husband cooks and cleans the house? Is she the husband? Spare me all the emotions we all know men expect the wife to cook and clean that's the expectations

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You have not answered the question, what will the wife do while the husband cooks and cleans the house? Is she the husband? Spare me all the emotions we all know men expect the wife to cook and clean that's the expectations
If I’m going to provide the money and shelter above our head, while you sit on your fat ass.......
Why tf am I cleaning and cooking what is this South Carolina in the 1820s ? Straight slavery wlhi:damn:

u feminist girls who want men cooking and cleaning better be providing then:manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Like I said its a partnership she takes care of the house when you at work than when you back from work you help each other around the house cook and clean together

If I’m going to provide the money and shelter above our head, while you sit on your fat ass.......
Why tf am I cleaning and cooking what is this South Carolina in the 1820s ? Straight slavery wlhi:damn:

u feminist girls who want men cooking and cleaning better be providing then:manny:

If you ask feminists what will they do while the husband cooks and cleans they will deflect but in reality the woman wants to be the masculine man and her husband the feminine Beta male

Like I said its a partnership she takes care of the house when you at work than when you back from work you help each other around the house cook and clean together

No if the man of the house cleans and cooks that will set bad example for his Boys. Do you think woman can turn Boys into Men?

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Man
If the sons see their father father helping out in the house it will set a good example for them and they will copy this.

@Man
If the sons see their father father helping out in the house it will set a good example for them and they will copy this.

Boys are scared of their father and they look up to him, If the father is Beta it stunts their growth and they will be stuck in the Feminine realm forever. That is why the father is there in every culture to snatch the Boys from compassionate mother and show them the dark Masculine side. The father cannot do that if his boys cannot see any difference between him and the mother if they are both mothers!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you ask feminists what will they do while the husband cooks and cleans they will deflect but in reality the woman wants to be the masculine man and her husband the feminine Beta male
I got no issue with chicks tryna be alpha...but being alpha includes providing and y’all xalimos liberal arts degrees ain’t bringing the coins

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No if the man of the house cleans and cooks that will set bad example for his Boys. Do you think woman can turn Boys into Men?

No it shows the opposite it teaches them responsibility and If they see their dad helping around the house they will follow your lead

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Man

What makes you think a man that cooks, cleans and takes care of his family is beta?
That doesn't make any sense tbh, he can still be an alpha man and help out sxb.

:farole:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Ladies don’t worry much you can get a polish woman twice a week to deep clean your house for little while you focus on the kids. Cooking is not hard these days meal prep use ovens, pressure cookers etc more. Work smarter not harder.

What you need is to have is hours off like a Saturday and take a walk, gym or sit with your friends at the coffee shop you need a time away from home for your mental health and yes he’s responsible to look after them kids. Also it’s important is to know financial literature and understand how to use money before you share a life with someone.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ladies don’t worry much you can get a polish woman twice a week to deep clean your house for little while you focus on the kids. Cooking is not hard these days meal prep use ovens, pressure cookers etc more. Work smarter not harder.

What you need is to have is hours off like a Saturday and take a walk, gym or sit with your friends at the coffee shop you need a time away from home for your mental health and yes he’s responsible to look after them kids. Also it’s important is to know financial literature and understand how to use money before you share a life with someone.
So now you want to go for FKD in Starbucks and leave young children to your exhausted husband :gucciwhat:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
So now you want to go for FKD in Starbucks and leave young children to your exhausted husband :gucciwhat:
Looool who said FKD you can chill with your friends who probably need some time off we’re humans too like talk about life not politics. Girls go out all the time but for moms it’s harder sometimes it’s nice to chill and clear your head. Being a mom is a 24/7 job.