Farax 101

So now you want to go for FKD in Starbucks and leave young children to your exhausted husband :gucciwhat:

Nothing wrong with giving your wife some time off from the daily house chores and kids.. Infact I encourage guys to do this.. It will give you a happier wife and life...you can also have some time off when its your turn..

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Nothing wrong with giving your wife some time off from the daily house chores and kids.. Infact I encourage guys to do this.. It will give you a happier wife and life...you can also have some time off when its your turn..
This is unheard of sxb.

Neglecting the rights of the husband wasn't enough for the western xalimo, now they want to physically neglect their children after having neglecting them mentally :francis:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
This is unheard of sxb.

Neglecting the rights of the husband wasn't enough for the western xalimo, now they want to physically neglect their children after having neglecting them mentally :francis:

I think we’re the only people where dads hardly bond with their children you’ll never see little Somali boys at the Saturday/Sundays sports clubs but other kids have their dads with them and cheering them even though they work hard 9-5 Mon to Fri. I understand why for most Somali men it’s easy for them to abandon their families there’s no strong connection with the children in the first place. Dads have roles too to bond with their kids and the mom don’t need to be there to monitor you.

@NoSafety Don't worry sxb it's not hard to clean the house actually it can be therapeutic.

Here's another video you can watch:

I think I'm alleegic to cleaning. Whenever I try I get fatigue and anxiety but when I see my sister or mother cleaning I just have a happy smile on my face, it's like they were born to do this :it0tdo8:

I feel weak when I try to clean.

No cleaning niggas no niggas :z1banet::vncu2n5:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think we’re the only people where dads hardly bond with their children you’ll never see little Somali boys at the Saturday/Sundays sports clubs but other kids have their dads with them and cheering them even though they work hard 9-5 Mon to Fri. I understand why for most Somali men it’s easy for them to abandon their families there’s no strong connection with the children in the first place. Dads have roles too to bond with their kids and the mom don’t need to be there to monitor you.
Father's are supposed to bond with their children and teach them as well

However, western xalimos want to run away from their responsibilities :farmajoyaab:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Father's are supposed to bond with their children and teach them as well

However, western xalimos want to run away from their responsibilities :farmajoyaab:
It’s impossible for a mom to run away from her responsibilities I don’t know what kind of women you meet. Every human deserves a break we’re not machines.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
@Céleste Lol sis we have to be optimistic that these men will change their misogynist behaviours.

I like the optimism but notice how some of them have been here for years and still havent changed their ways. I'm saying ignore these internet trolls. Please dont give yourself dhiigkar, I doubt they would ever say these to their female relatives.:friendhug:if you wish to continue, you have my support.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Nostalgia dont even bother with these boys. You cant change trash.:manny:

Find real mature men:kodaksmiley:
@Céleste Lol sis we have to be optimistic that these men will change their misogynist behaviours.

The funny thing is my wife told me it's women who are hypocrites these days, not the men. They expect the man to provide and share their chores at the same time? That's not how it works. You're just asking for a slave. She told me if the man is doing everything, what is the wife doing? Just staying at home? No, if she wants the husband to take part in chores then she should work and try to provide and contribute to paying the rent and bills. If she is staying at home then she should take care of her responsibilities and let her husband do his roles. You women want everything in both ways and that is misandrism. It goes against the notion of traditional relationships. Traditional roles is about dividing the responsibilities and being equal partners.

I'm sorry but what you're proposing is unfair and unreasonable. That's why everyone is against you.

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
The funny thing is my wife told me it's women who are hypocrites these days, not the men. They expect the man to provide and share their chores at the same time? That's not how it works. You're just asking for a slave. She told me if the man is doing everything, what is the wife doing? Just staying at home? No, if she wants the husband to take part in chores then she should work and try to provide and contribute to paying the rent and bills. If she is staying at home then she should take care of her responsibilities and let her husband do his roles. You women want everything in both ways and that is misandrism.

I'm sorry but what you're proposing is unfair and unreasonable. That's why everyone is against you.

You seem to be misunderstanding. I fully agree with what you said. I'm only against the "men" here who constantly vilify women and expect them to do everything. Do you not see the comments where they say that they will not even parent their children because it is a "womans job"? Sorry but such men are not fit to be fathers. What you said about sharing is absolutely right, however I will not tolerate the "men" here who put down women.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You seem to be misunderstanding. I fully agree with what you said. I'm only against the "men" here who constantly vilify women and expect them to do everything. Do you not see the comments where they say that they will not even parent their children because it is a "womans job"? Sorry but such men are not fit to be fathers. What you said about sharing is absolutely right, however I will not tolerate the "men" here who put down women.

Oh, of course, the father should be able to raise his children, create a bond with them, take them out and become their best friend and I'm against anyone who puts women down. They are human beings, not animals. Yes, those men make me sick and 100% free from it.

I was simply talking about traditional roles which is about dividing the responsibilities and being equal partners.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Yeah, hopefully a Filippino maid that doesn't speak English so she can't report me if I under pay her and maybe smack her ass a couple times :vncu2n5::z1banet::it0tdo8:

#hustle
#gang

:cool:

Get a quality ones or things will start to be missing in your house. Just ask friends for some services they used before

Trending