Farax 101

isn't an insult or disrespectful its just a general term for females:manny:

I call my homies nigga but its not a diss :manny:
Its biddah behavior sxb.. But you probably grew up with it so its not easy to understand.. It's just the madow culture t among others rap music that made terms cooo to use.. But we are Somali we have our own culture.. We don't call our women es or refer to ourselves as niggaz..

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mashallah sxb
Honestly I agree with this wholeheartedly I’ve worked very hard to get where I am
I still help my Somali community
Was not easy
I’ve been supporting my family since 15... THIS is why I dislike a random internet xalimo having the nerve to question my manhood
Hate Whatever faraax misled you or tricked you out ur shit

don’t hate the ones actually doing things with their lives

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its biddah behavior sxb.. But you probably grew up with it so its not easy to understand.. It's just the madow culture t among others rap music that made terms cooo to use.. But we are Somali we have our own culture.. We don't call our women es or refer to ourselves as niggaz..
Mb bro I ain't know that from now on I won't call my hoes es :salute:

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
:dead:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk walle my man was daciif miskiin she was giving him attitude too
Xalimos want to switch roles now, they want to sit down telling stories while we cook dutifully in the kitchen

Kir, you should have picked to go hunting 8,000 B.C:chrisfreshhah:

you enjoyed life when we hunting lions with forks, it’s our turn to enjoy now:silanyolaugh:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Xalimos want to switch roles now, they want to sit down telling stories while we cook dutifully in the kitchen

Kir, you should have picked to go hunting 8,000 B.C:chrisfreshhah:

you enjoyed life when we hunting lions with forks, it’s our turn to enjoy now:silanyolaugh:

imagine the lions when they see the succulent whale xalimos holding spears
200.gif

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Ma shaa Allāh @Abdisamad3 that's good.

@Azania and @Luciddreamer
Some women get this treatment she will cook and clean take care of the kids and some even get verbally abused by the husband sometimes even his family.

So when the tables are turned you seem to think it's bad?
:gaasdrink:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have a wife and that's her job. I have my own roles which is to lead, provide and protect. That's the husband role. Study traditional relationships, there is no such thing as mixing up roles.

Last edited:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I have a wife and that's her job. I have my own roles which is to lead, provide and protect. That's the husband role. Study traditional relationships, there is no such thing as mixing up roles.
If the Prophet s.w.s helped his wives and was self sufficient who do you faraxs think you are exactly?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If the Prophet s.w.s helped his wives and was self sufficient who do you faraxs think you are exactly?

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) had a different case. Plus, my wife enjoys being a housewive and it's actually what she wanted. Doing chores is not rocket science, she has that covered. I work for many hours and provide so by definition, I am helping her out.

If you want Faraxs to share the chores then contribute paying the rent and bills. Go outside and work. You can't have it both ways.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What will the wife do if the husband does her job for her?
You got it all wrong its a partnership you see

You shouldn't expect your wife to clean the house by herself since you both live in it you both take care of it because its your HOME

And you shouldnt expect her to cook all the time since you both need to eat you cook for each other

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

You shouldn't expect your wife to clean the house by herself since you both live in it you both take care of it because its your HOME

And you shouldnt expect her to cook all the time since you both need to eat you cook for each other

I don't mind coming from work then cleaning my place up. It's help more when do it right after work cuz I'm still in work mode.

@Nostalgia @Life

A lot of Somalis girls spoil the guys. To many young girls are taught to clean after their brothers. I used to ask Somali girls that were guest to clean my room and many did so

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I choose to not learn basic life skills.

Stop having expectations. I'm here to disappoint

Last edited:

What type of simp shit is this? Men and women have different responsibilities. If a man is working most of the time, the women should cook and clean and there’s no problem with it. Spouses have different tasks to do and that’s how a proper marriage works.

Trending