Farax 101

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Welcome to class of 2020 faraxs!
Please watch these videos it's essential if you plan on getting married.

1. How to clean/tidy house

2. How to cook baris isku karis
This is probably our national dish so you must learn it.

3. How to change a baby's diaper
If you plan on having kids then you have to learn this. It's not ceeb to take care of your baby waryaa.

This is it for now but please do know by learning this you're doing yourself a favour.
Take notes and implement blease and tang you.

SXB you are talking to Somali men, not actual men they don't care about this shit. Their goal after getting married is to get married again.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
SXB you are talking to Somali men, not actual men they don't care about this shit. Their goal after getting married is to get married again.

What comes after that? I need to make sure I don't let the people on sspot down being a adequate faraax

e6b625da8285297ee30627fd9a9d311f.png

a35878531a883c3527fa46d5f9032574.png

Are these threads every gonna stop?

@Nostalgia
Thanks for creating this thread it's very useful.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
not all faraaxs are the same
You’ll get mad when people pair all you ladies with the tie xalimos yet turn around and claim we’re not actual men:francis:

for what it’s worth I visit my mom every other week to help clean and cook and am the main cleaner/provider but we’re all the same ig :manny:

U mad?

ahhh a roach
Welcome to class of 2020 faraxs!
Please watch these videos it's essential if you plan on getting married.

1. How to clean/tidy house

2. How to cook baris isku karis
This is probably our national dish so you must learn it.

3. How to change a baby's diaper
If you plan on having kids then you have to learn this. It's not ceeb to take care of your baby waryaa.

This is it for now but please do know by learning this you're doing yourself a favour.
Take notes and implement blease and tang you.
What's the point somali men are too lazy anyways

@Sharmaarke tanag yew walal.
I just want our faraxs to be adequate so we are not tempted to marry ajnabi men.

:jcoleno:
Do not worry abaayo, this sites men and rumored men who sleep around do not represent our people.
Most men are educated in the west and have a hefty salary and are just waiting for an woman like you.

You will find many Somali men who are hard-working and family men, do not worry about such issues.

not all faraaxs are the same
You’ll get mad when people pair all you ladies with the tie xalimos yet turn around and claim we’re not actual men:francis:

for what it’s worth I visit my mom every other week to help clean and cook and am the main cleaner/provider but we’re all the same ig :manny:
Sxb..
Don't waste your time on this naago.. They are just trolling as usual.. Maybe their male relatives are losers who don't know how to handle their shit and assume every somali is like that :zhqjlmx:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Sharmaarke tanag yew walal.
I just want our faraxs to be adequate so we are not tempted to marry ajnabi men.

:jcoleno:
Lol marry them then
I have no problem with western xalimos, I like them really
But this belittling shit ain’t a good look :francis:
Especially when some of us don’t even deserve it lol
This why I’m finna go Africa and get the girls there wlhi :ahh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Sxb..
Don't waste your time on this naago.. They are just trolling as usual.. Maybe their male relatives are losers who don't know how to handle their shit and assume every somali is like that :zhqjlmx:
Nah, some Abdi screwed them over and they salty :damn:
“Men ain’t shit!”