Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Would you marry a girl who has had sexual intercourse before??

Niggaz that marry non virgin woman are pussies with no self respect to be honest

giphy.gif

World

VIP
I don’t think there’s even a point marrying if you’re gonna marry a non-virgin

Might as well wife up a white who goes clubbing and drinking every weekend since it’s the same thing

Only pedophiles are obsessed with virginities
This is stupid.
Virginity, whether male or female, says a lot about a person's sexual habits.
Virginity is desirable for a valid reason. Just like big dicks or big boobs are (more pleasurable for either sex).

Muji

VIP
This is stupid.
Virginity, whether male or female, says a lot about a person's sexual habits.
Virginity is desirable for a valid reason.

Baliska

You and I know there’s a double standard when it comes to virginity in the Somali community. where only women are expected to be virgins before mariage.

A woman is expected to retain her virginity so only her husband can claim to have possessed her. Her sexual gratification is seen as secondary to her ability to be a baby making factory to some farax who has tried to sleep with half of his city. I don’t support such primitive thinking!

World

VIP
A woman who sleeps outside of marriage doesn’t place an emotional and spiritual value on intimacy and solely views it as gratification so she’s more likely to cheat and jump from man to man.

Baliska

You and I know there’s a double standard when it comes to virginity in the Somali community. where only women are expected to be virgins before mariage.

A woman is expected to retain her virginity so only her husband can claim to have possessed her. Her sexual gratification is seen as secondary to her ability to be a baby making factory to some farax who has tried to sleep with half of his city. I don’t support such primitive thinking!
The focus then should be on shaming men who sleep around. Not trivialising virginity, which is valid requirement to have for both sexes. It says a lot about a person's character and personality.

The issue is that women do not shame men, while they SHOULD be doing it everyday. Women should see men who sleep around as s and they should dislike them. The problem is simple, the vast majority of women enjoy a man who has slept around and see it as a desirable trait. So the double standard occurs as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending