Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
a simple example will dispel this virgin theory.

girl A: is beautiful, intelligent, hardworking and a team player. she is no longer a virgin due to prior engagement.

girlB: is also beautiful but she is uneducated, lazy and has no future, however she is a virgin.

girlC: a dime from the hood, been about the business, shes a hustler with a foul mouth.

in this example most guys would go with choice A, for those that would still go for choice B yall got some Explaning to do. :hemad:

I realized that you won’t be able to tell if she is a Virgin.
She technically doesn’t have to tell you her past.unless all your friends and the community know about her activities with other guys. you might not ever know if she was a unless her or someone close to you told you about her.

@Knowles @Emily most of the guys that are against it don’t want to pay an expensive mehr for a girl who has been renting her pussy out before marriage for $free.99

That's why you ask her, and if she's honest and refuses - bounce. She doesn't have to tell you shit, but you're allowed to ask

Sis women do not have any power in our community. We don’t even have the authority to decide whether we want our vaginas removed or not. You now want us to control men’s sexuality?

This obsession with virginity has led to FGM and rapists getting away with their act since the family want to brush it under the carpet because no man will want to marry a non-virgin! It’s shameful, sexist and objectifies women!

If you want to go down the religious route? Why don’t we ruin someone’s life for other sins like lying or theft?

It’s clear that there is a lot of sexism surrounding this topic and as a woman you should be against this primitive way of thinking!!
Rape doesn't count and says nothing about a person's life choices. No man here would deny marrying someone, simply because they were a rape victim. But I ask you, how many women do you think would marry a Somali man who was a rape victim himself?

Also, if a woman says she doesn't want to marry someone because they are not a virgin, then like all other forced marriages, it is a forced marriage and that is against the law. That woman then is a victim and we have bigger things to worry about than Virginity. Especially if it happened here in the west. Are you telling me a woman can be forced to marry here in the west, without repercussions?

Let's just keep it fair. Women should shame men, because men can be s too. But they don't and God knows why.

maestro

Cultural revolution
virginity is a myth. A salafist/pedophile fantasy.

In reality the tightness stays the same and you won’t be able to tell the difference :mjpls:

Most virgins in the West are either 14 or ugly chicks who no one will talk to anyway :ohhh:

virginity is a myth. A salafist/pedophile fantasy.

In reality the tightness stays the same and you won’t be able to tell the difference :mjpls:

Most virgins in the West are either 14 or ugly chicks who no one will take to anyway :ohhh:

OP is specifically asking about Somali girls. I don't expect to wife a pawg my age whose still a virgin. So I'll have to drop that requirement

:mjlol: :lolbron:

Baliska

You and I know there’s a double standard when it comes to virginity in the Somali community. where only women are expected to be virgins before mariage.

A woman is expected to retain her virginity so only her husband can claim to have possessed her. Her sexual gratification is seen as secondary to her ability to be a baby making factory to some farax who has tried to sleep with half of his city. I don’t support such primitive thinking!
Women naturally develop intense feelings for men they have relationships with.In current times due to the ease of acquiring sex , for women, the number of men a women has slept with has dramatically increased.

However paradoxically men haven't seen the same rapid increase.Women naturally go for the best man as numerous psychological studies have shown , primarily due to hupergamy l.The result was throughout our primitive history humans survived extinction.

In current day that manifests with developing strong feeling towards certain men , the more men a women has slept with the more attached she gets to one or two grandiose men.The result is societal breakdown as all marriages are doomed to failure. if a women is active in the sexual marketplace she won't see her current husband as worthy and will most likely leave him .often haplessly failing to quench her insatiable love of all things great.

I'm not here to judge but societal break down is something religion preaches against.Thus the bias against women in traditional societies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That's why you ask her, and if she's honest and refuses - bounce. She doesn't have to tell you shit, but you're allowed to ask
Will that really be a determing factor for you?

Some girls even if they were virgins would get offended cause of that question.

I mean if she cool than I don’t see the point in denying someone you like just cause she wasn’t a virgin

I get the idea of wanting to get married to someone who has abstained as long as you lol trust me I wasn’t making cringey threads like this when I joined this forum.

I have always been interested in non Muslim chicks and have always considered the fact of sleeping with and entering relationships with them. A majority weren’t even virgins.

People just need to realize that your saving yourself for marriage cause it’s a sin to be having sex outside of marriage. That’s it.there is no guarantee that your spouse will be a virgin.

Rape doesn't count and says nothing about a person's life choices. No man here would deny marrying someone, simply because they were a rape victim. But I ask you, how many women do you think would marry a Somali man who was a rape victim himself?

Also, if a woman says she doesn't want to marry someone because they are not a virgin, then like all other forced marriages, it is a forced marriage and that is against the law. That woman then is a victim and we have bigger things to worry about than Virginity. Especially if it happened here in the west. Are you telling me a woman can be forced to marry here in the west, without repercussions?

Let's just keep it fair. Women should shame men, because men can be s too. But they don't and God knows why.

It’s about value. Guy bangs a lot of women?

He’s got the qualities because a lot of women desire him.

Girl gives it up too easily? She loses value. She’s seen as easy because opening your legs isn’t really a hard thing to do. A man has to put in the work, a woman doesn’t. It’s a double standard rooted in biology and it’s this difference between the genders that irks a lot of girls when it comes to this.

I mean, just look at the cadaan lifestyle. The vast majority of their marriages end up in divorces. A lot of fatherless children with single moms. And women who end up too old to have kids because they're too engaged with having sex with and sampling men.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I’m not a virgin so why should I hold that against Somali girls. I say enjoy yourself while you’re still young and settle when you’re done. Life’s too short and married life is even shorter

Muji

VIP
I mean, just look at the cadaan lifestyle. The vast majority of their marriages end up in divorces. A lot of fatherless children with single moms. And women who end up too old to have kids because they're too engaged with having sex with and sampling men.

Loooool would you like to compare the divorce rates between Somalis and cadans???

Cause fukk monogamy

Yeah, but by comparison finding a virgin Somali girl is still much easier and realistic. As a rule thumb, I'd presume any ajnabi chick I'm dealing with is a non-virgin. It's already factored into the equation.

You gave me my very first qashin rating because I am all for monogamy?. I don't know how I feel about that slightly violated. Just you wait when I get my rating privileges I am qashin rating your every single post. :gucciwhat:

You gave me my very first qashin rating because I am all for monogamy?. I don't know how I feel about that slightly violated. Just you wait when I get my rating privileges I am qashin rating your every single post. :gucciwhat:

Nah, I am actually for monogamy. I did it because you were acting like it was outrageous for a man to demand a virgin wife, and then you went on to ramble on about monogamy when it is in fact perfectly fine for a man to have multiple wives. It just ain't what you want and that's fine

Muji

VIP
Women naturally develop intense feelings for men they have relationships with.In current times due to the ease of acquiring sex , for women, the number of men a women has slept with has dramatically increased.

However paradoxically men haven't seen the same rapid increase.Women naturally go for the best man as numerous psychological studies have shown , primarily due to hupergamy l.The result was throughout our primitive history humans survived extinction.

In current day that manifests with developing strong feeling towards certain men , the more men a women has slept with the more attached she gets to one or two grandiose men.The result is societal breakdown as all marriages are doomed to failure. if a women is active in the sexual marketplace she won't see her current husband as worthy and will most likely leave him .often haplessly failing to quench her insatiable love of all things great.

I'm not here to judge but societal break down is something religion preaches against.Thus the bias against women in traditional societies.

You’re right!

When you can’t control a woman’s sexuality, the world basically ends!

That’s why Australia your safe haven which gives women control over their own sexuality is awful and the country you ran away from is amazing!

Muji

VIP
Actually, beta virgin men who never approached a female are obsessed with virginity. And they were the introverted kids that nobody respected in high school.

And they are demanding because they themselves are virgin they should get one too.

But it doesn’t count if your virginity wasnt voluntary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.