Faaraxs would you every marry a Xaliimo whos a non virgin??

Would you cuff a non virgin

• Yeah why not

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No, Id rather die

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays you can buy your virginity back by having a vaginoplasty and or a hymen restoration surgery. You can still bleed like a virgin on your wedding night. I wouldn't even worry about it.

The real issue is making sure you don't end up with a micropenis farax that can't satisfy you after one kid lol

Nowadays you can buy your virginity back by having a vaginoplasty and or a hymen restoration surgery. You can still bleed like a virgin on your wedding night. I wouldn't even worry about it.

The real issue is making sure you don't end up with a micropenis farax that can't satisfy you after one kid lol

Buy virginity back?

Ayy 2018 be wyld asf :mjlol:

Can I sample the cheeks and buy back her virginity if the pussy is dead? Tkakkasjnnkskskss

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
The focus then should be on shaming men who sleep around. Not trivialising virginity, which is valid requirement to have for both sexes. It says a lot about a person's character and personality.

The issue is that women do not shame men, while they SHOULD be doing it everyday. Women should see men who sleep around as s and they should dislike them. The problem is simple, the vast majority of women enjoy a man who has slept around and see it as a desirable trait. So the double standard occurs as a result.

Sis women do not have any power in our community. We don’t even have the authority to decide whether we want our vaginas removed or not. You now want us to control men’s sexuality?

This obsession with virginity has led to FGM and rapists getting away with their act since the family want to brush it under the carpet because no man will want to marry a non-virgin! It’s shameful, sexist and objectifies women!

If you want to go down the religious route? Why don’t we ruin someone’s life for other sins like lying or theft?

It’s clear that there is a lot of sexism surrounding this topic and as a woman you should be against this primitive way of thinking!!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The problem is it's expensive so most hoes won't get hymen restoration to trick Faraaxs. As for "micropenis", Somali men are sub-Saharan African so you shouldn't worry about that.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Whats up with these little feminists poppin up in this topic. The question was for my brothers the Faarax nation.

Stop being salty and go help hooyo in the kitchen

Muji

VIP
Whats up with these little feminists poppin up in this topic. The question was for my brothers the Faarax nation.

Starts a topic about our vaginas and doesn’t want us to partake...

You incels! What are the women around you like for you to get away this shit? Weak!

Sis women do not have any power in our community. We don’t even have the authority to decide whether we want our vaginas removed or not. You now want us to control men’s sexuality?

This obsession with virginity has led to FGM and rapists getting away with their act since the family want to brush it under the carpet because no man will want to marry a non-virgin! It’s shameful, sexist and objectifies women!

If you want to go down the religious route? Why don’t we ruin someone’s life for other sins like lying or theft?

It’s clear that there is a lot of sexism surrounding this topic and as a woman you should be against this primitive way of thinking!!

No. Like the other guy said, the only way to make it fair is to shame men. Unfortunately for you, women are the loving, forgiving and superior sex and don't care for such trivialities. It's evident that most girls don't care as much therefore allow it. Just like men don't care as much about how broke a woman is, while women pocket watch. It's a ying and yang balance habibti

:mjpls:

Muji

VIP
Lol just remember little boys there’s no way to prove a woman is a virgin
:chrisfreshhah:

And there is certainly no way to prove her mouth is a virgin
:lolbron:

Some of you men will be treasuring a reformed superhead
:drakelaugh:

Lol just remember little boys there’s no way to prove a woman is a virgin
:chrisfreshhah:

And there is certainly no way to prove her mouth is a virgin
:lolbron:

Some of you men will be treasuring a reformed superhead
:drakelaugh:

Lmfao wallahi if I get got, I get got. Well played on her part. As long as I don't find out it's good. Even if she don't gush on me first night I'll take her word for it. But other niggas might be a bit more ruthless precisely for that reason lol

Some are just religious and expect their wife to be pious also (and delusional)

Most are just hypocrites with fragile egos living in a culture and religion that favors them and restrict all forms of female sexuality and disproportionally punish them.
I’m not promiscuous and I believe anyone who lets thier lust get the best of them is playing a dangerous game tbh.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These salty es are mad cuz they know they wont find a Faarax that would wife them. No sane Faarax would wife a whos couchie been around the block

Get yourself a nice virgin Xaliimo my niggaz.

These salty es are mad cuz they know they wont find a Faarax that would wife them. No sane Faarax would wife a whos couchie been around the block

Get yourself a nice virgin Xaliimo my niggaz.

Funny part is they're probably all miskiin virgin good girls. Especially knowles.

Idk why, but this always drives a gender divide

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I realized that you won’t be able to tell if she is a Virgin.
She technically doesn’t have to tell you her past.unless all your friends and the community know about her activities with other guys. you might not ever know if she was a unless her or someone close to you told you about her.

@Knowles @Emily most of the guys that are against it don’t want to pay an expensive mehr for a girl who has been renting her pussy out before marriage for $free.99

Status
Not open for further replies.