Faarax slams average looking Xaaliimo demanding 20-30k Mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Im to cheap to even think about the amount. Looks like I got to look elsewhere.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
they look average with million pounds of makeup. 20k kkk I'll rather open business or even donate

The same guys trash talking qurba joog xalimo's are the same guy to go in on them for being married to ajnabi's :farmajoyaab:

How interesting. Bottom line - worry about yourself and your own romantic relationships.

Pay whatever meher you can afford and don't worry about what next man (or woman) is doing.

The same guys trash talking qurba joog xalimo's are the same guy to go in on them for being married to ajnabi's :farmajoyaab:

How interesting. Bottom line - worry about yourself and your own romantic relationships.

Pay whatever meher you can afford and don't worry about what next man (or woman) is doing.

Idk if you're addressing the guy in the video, but if you say dumb shit on camera - you're fair game to get called out for it tbh

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
The same girl would marry a negro for an apple or date.you are cuck if you pay up even1/3 of that sht.or better why not spend that money on arab/Latina/white queen they are more classier and more better
Any man who pays more than 3k meher is a cuck.

they can ask what ever they want its their right. But i wouldn't marry a woman who puts herself on Youtube openly for others to see even if i was paid for it let alone pay for it. Brothers be aware of women who display themselves openly and have no shyness avoid marrying such .

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Since its part of the culture why would they low ball themselves, just cuz your sister went for a double cheeseburger don't expect other somali girls to do the same. Instead of you broke boys complaining about 20k why dont you get out of your moms basement n get your weight up. All my sisters went for a pretty penny and we wouldn't accept a cent less!

Your the type of guy that would get used by most girls. Giving her rides to her date, buying her gifts although she fucks another man. You can do what you want mate, but no pussy is worth 30 racks. Nor are your sisters caano booraha lagu soo koriyay worth 30 racks doqonyahow waalani.

Your the type of guy that would get used by most girls. Giving her rides to her date, buying her gifts although she fucks another man. You can do what you want mate, but no pussy is worth 30 racks. Nor are your sisters caano booraha lagu soo koriyay worth 30 racks doqonyahow waalani.

Bro a lot of Somalis are doing well these days so 10 or even 20 racks isnt that major as long as you have at least 200k in the bank or investments.

If someone wants to pay top dollar then it ain't that deep bro, it is only between him and his spouse.

Meher make no sense for us we just say oh yeah i pay you what ever you like and we never pay any thing. Even my grandfather didn't pay shit to my ayeeyo forget about me and my father.

mjlol.png
yea ok broke boy! Get your weight up....you worried about 30k thats chump change.

Calling me a broke boy :pachah1::pachah1:

I can buy you and make you sell your body on Uxbridge Road waxyahow duleeysani :pachah1:
20K to 30K could acceptable if the girl is from a rich family and is marrying a guy who is rich himself. Maybe then since it would be within his means. But for the average person? Qasaaro. Imagine if she makes a mistake you gonna be like "uuukkkhhh uuuufffff I paid freaking 30K for naagtaan balaayo" :kodaksmiley::pachah1:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The money is not the issue, the issue is are you the right person to want to spend life with. The fact that girl is so loud and seems very inconsiderate to her own friends that they couldn’t even get a word in tells about all you need to know

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
All the broke faraxs come here to rant:(
Who said those girls would even want for you guys to worry about them asking for 20ko_O

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
All the broke faraxs come here to rant:(
Who said those girls would even want for you guys to worry about them asking for 20ko_O

Walaalo my dear brummie look at them ranting and making a fool out of them selves on youtube and yet she is asking for 30 racks LOL. Its not about being broke, but morals abaayo. If I pay 30k you better give me 10 babys, massage my feet every single day and do what ever pleases me. Ma fahantay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending