Faarax slams average looking Xaaliimo demanding 20-30k Mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Negro women do not ask for big meher from their husbands. They marry then out of love! They are much better than the rubbish good Somali men have to pick from. Look at how fat those women are. They don't even deserve to eat the food at their wedding.
Go make negro babies then lolllll there must be a reason their men are running way from them
GIFs201882642245.gif

I laughed so hard watching this. Look at the dusty Xaaliimo on the far right claiming she wants a 20 to 30k mehr. She even said “that aint too much”. Start from 3:30 I nearly died wallahi :drakelaugh:

Wallaahi these girls way waasheen who do they think they are
she's joking. take a chill pill.

I laughed so hard watching this. Look at the dusty Xaaliimo on the far right claiming she wants a 20 to 30k mehr. She even said “that aint too much”. Start from 3:30 I nearly died wallahi :drakelaugh:

Wallaahi these girls way waasheen who do they think they are

Since its part of the culture why would they low ball themselves, just cuz your sister went for a double cheeseburger don't expect other somali girls to do the same. Instead of you broke boys complaining about 20k why dont you get out of your moms basement n get your weight up. All my sisters went for a pretty penny and we wouldn't accept a cent less!

mrlog

VIP
They kinda sound like women who pass 30 and still single so they lower their standards
:mjlol:
Or maybe an idiot pays 20K to 30K only thinking using his candho not his brain
:mjlol:

Waryaahe Candho is wat Xalimoz have.
Halkaad ku aragtay a guy with Candho??

@AarHawd_7 sxb teach these nucca’s Somali

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
These xalimos are so dumb, don't they realise whatever is his money is your money when you get married . Why rob the bank when you can run the bank :trumpsmirk:

View attachment 55352
what do you think her meher was?:lolbron:

:dead:Every time I see this pic I start laughing , what the hell was she thinking .. She's an attractive woman she could do so much better instead she had to go for a murderer on death row la xawla :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending