Faarax slams average looking Xaaliimo demanding 20-30k Mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

I laughed so hard watching this. Look at the dusty Xaaliimo on the far right claiming she wants a 20 to 30k mehr. She even said “that aint too much”. Start from 3:30 I nearly died wallahi :drakelaugh:

Wallaahi these girls way waasheen who do they think they are

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Typical hair hatted hooligans xalimos in the diaspora are no different from negro women in the united states illahay ba kugu dharshe wuxu bal arag waa yaab qumayo:susp:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Negro women do not ask for big meher from their husbands. They marry then out of love! They are much better than the rubbish good Somali men have to pick from. Look at how fat those women are. They don't even deserve to eat the food at their wedding.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ma kaa yaabtay abti ayadoo sidaa u foolxun ayaay leedahay 20k

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wa aduun gudoon
Taas yaa ii geeya tuulo yar bosaso u dhow walle sidi moos camal ba u fiiqfiiqi lahaa shirt camal meel ba suuri lahaa iskoronyada shes gassed up like a benz

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Negro women do not ask for big meher from their husbands. They marry then out of love! They are much better than the rubbish good Somali men have to pick from. Look at how fat those women are. They don't even deserve to eat the food at their wedding.
Lets not tar with a broad brush, the xalimos in the diaspora are far from regal laakinse the Somali queens back home are infallible, obviously not in the literal sense but you get the gist :fittytousand:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
The same girl would marry a negro for an apple or date.you are cuck if you pay up even1/3 of that sht.or better why not spend that money on arab/Latina/white queen they are more classier and more better

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
30k for that? Wallahi these Xalimos are ripping people off more than those goat sellers in Eid, Not much of a difference either

They kinda sound like women who pass 30 and still single so they lower their standards
:mjlol:
Or maybe an idiot pays 20K to 30K only thinking using his candho not his brain

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
They kinda sound like women who pass 30 and still single so they lower their standards
Or maybe an idiot pays 20K to 30K only thinking using his candho not his brain
For half the price I could buy a 240 volt FuckMaster 5000 pro blow-up latex doll with 6 speed pulsating vagina, elasticized anus with a non-drip semen collection tray and a suction mouth piece

He needs to get out of here with his lisp.

Ole amounth, girlths lisp having ass.
Yeah ngl he went a little too far with the personal comments "who would want to marry her ".

And does he know that mehr is not about self worth he keeps saying they're not worth it :mjlol:

I laughed so hard watching this. Look at the dusty Xaaliimo on the far right claiming she wants a 20 to 30k mehr. She even said “that aint too much”. Start from 3:30 I nearly died wallahi :drakelaugh:

Wallaahi these girls way waasheen who do they think they are
Mashquul badanaa why does he care about their meher money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending