Faarax slams average looking Xaaliimo demanding 20-30k Mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nabi Ciise AS can come down from the heavens and fight the Dajjal in a UFC cage before I would pay 1k, let alone 20k to these skanky airheads. Is this what has become of the Somalis? All the guys are madow-wannabe thugs and all the women are frivolous hoes?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Walaalo my dear brummie look at them ranting and making a fool out of them selves on youtube and yet she is asking for 30 racks LOL. Its not about being broke, but morals abaayo. If I pay 30k you better give me 10 babys, massage my feet every single day and do what ever pleases me. Ma fahantay
But look this boy is married why is he worried about some young girls are saying when alot of them don't mean it.
It's not that deep to me

Walaalo my dear brummie look at them ranting and making a fool out of them selves on youtube and yet she is asking for 30 racks LOL. Its not about being broke, but morals abaayo. If I pay 30k you better give me 10 babys, massage my feet every single day and do what ever pleases me. Ma fahantay
Aar you are talking to guys who lack principles and the understanding of principles. are we buying the person when they say 30k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending